astenoteratozoospermia

My husband is diagnosed  with ASTENOTERATOZOOSPERMIA, and we are trying to conceive for 1 yaer. He took a  semen test,and the resultates are:

Semen concentration  = 38.6 mio/ml
pH = 7,8
Semen movement:
fast  = 19%
slow =26%
semen static movement = 8.0%
unmoved = 47.0%

The morphology of the semen is:
Normal=23.0%
Abnormal - 88
Abnormal heads =32.0%
Abnormal neck =16.0%
Abnormal tail =5.0%
mistakes=24.0%

Can you please tell me a solution for our problem, what vitamins should he drink so we can have children, or shoul we do some other tests,With m eeverything is Ok , i will be thankfull if you help me.
Since you have these results I know you have been to a Urologist. What did he suggest?  Are you working with a fertility Dr?  I would suggest meeting with one & then you can get all of your questions answered & he can advise you on the best route to take.  Good Luck to you.
Hey it is not that bad you know. At least your hubby has 23% NORMAL sperm morphology. There are men who have 0%...... You can ask him to take L-Carnitine & omega 3. They are good. All the best!