bb's sore?
They aren't so much sore...as last night they felt numb...i guess would be the word..the nipples felt numb and the outsides felt like someone was using one finger to poke them?  that is the best i can describe it...everyone on here always talks about being sore...was that sore? or just a weird in my head wanna be preggers symptom?
Stop poking the girls.  It means nothing.  The only reliable indicator of pregnancy is a positive pregnancy test.

I wasn't poking them...I said thats what it felt like.  Geez...way to make me feel like an idiot.
LOL!

I agree with giving the boobs a break.  Soreness or numbness or lack of soreness or tingling or whatever it is that I read about here every day doesn't mean you are pregnant, and it doesn't mean you aren't pregnant. When your period is due or late take a test.  Yuor boobs will thank you for it.
Yes, sore BB's mean NOTHING!!   Mine have been killing me ALL MONTH!!   Am I pregnant or not??? Geez, I think my BBs are just messing with my head because I want to be pregnant.   Sore BBs can mean a number of things!
sore, heavy, and numb are exactly what i am feeling! I took a test and it was bfn...but it could just be too early for me.  i hope its our month!
I hope so too!! I feel confident this month :)
Keep us informed and good luck!
we are some crazy, analizing women on this forum! poking our boobies and checking our cm..lol..anyway this is my 5th pregnancy in the past 13 months (4 mc)....i just got bfp over the weekend. but anyway my bb's were like killing me with all the other pregnancies and with this one they are just a bit sore. so the point is our bb's are worthless signs of pregnancy. baby dust to all and God Bless!!!
Well thats why I am wondering about them...AF was due on the 15th and hasn't shown up yet...a HPT yesterday afternoon was a BFP but my last pregnancy (ended in m/c) didn't show up on a hpt until almost 6 weeks into the pregnancy...I have an appt with my ob on wed. I am going to ask for a blood test. You all keep telling me to lay off the boobs...I am not doing anything to them...I was just describing how they were feeling and asking if anyone had experienced that same feeling.
Well I have to disagree with everyone. When I was pg before I miscarried, my bb's were INCREDIBLY sore days before I tested positive. This was my biggest sign!
Last month they weren't sore at all, I kept waiting for them to be. This month....I'm only 4DPO and they feel really strange...kinda sore, kinda numb, kinda heavy. I think it's a good sign!!
Sore breasts have been my first pregnancy sign with all 4 of my pregnancies, but everyone is different.  I don't think that peekawho was trying to make you feel like an idiot...don't take it that way!  She is just trying to make the point that speculation and examining constantly for any pregnancy signs are NOT reliable in determing whether or not you may have conceived.  The ONLY actual reliable way is to pee on a stick!  And she's right!  Sometimes we can even imagine symptoms....I have even puked up my breakfast before thinking (hoping) I was prengant!  Good luck, and I hope it's YOUR MONTH!