blocked right falopian tube
my right falopian tube is blocked according to my histerosalpingogram.do i have any chance of getting pregnant?have you heard any story of someone who got pregnant w/ a bloicked falopian tube?please...
Are you sure it is blocked or just spasmed during the HSG? Did your dr tell you about this? I know dr can push the dye to fast and cause it to spasm and block. Also if a dr is real good sometimes he can push it through a way to open it up. Is this your only tube? As far as blocked tubes no you can not get pregnant if it is and if you did it would only go so far and be eptopic. Is the blockage due to scr tissue?
I also have a blocked right tube.  My left ovary and tube are still good!  You still can get pregnant, but it just may take a little longer because you have to ovulate from your good side.  I went to a RE and he put me on injectables so he could monitor the follicles on the left side to make sure I ovulated from my left side.  Technically, it should have worked!  Unfortunately, it didn't work after 4 cycles and we moved on to IVF.  We got lucky on our first try of IVF though!  I'm now 21 weeks pregnant with twins!  Don't give up...you can get pregnant!  
my left tube was blocked..  the doctor flushed it and i got pregnant 2 weeks after.

Ask your doctor if he/she can get that procedure done.. you have more chance when both tubes are working..

Good luck to you