blood clots and miscarriage
I have had a few miscarriages recently that the dr. contributes to a blood clotting factor.  Does anyone know the success rate for a full-term pregnancy?  Also, any meds I should look into.  Any other thoughts or ideas on this topic?
What type of blood clotting disorder do you have? In some cases, a baby aspirin is all you need. In other cases you might have to take a shot of low-dose heparin every day (usually lovenox). I have Factor V and have had two miscarriages, although my doctor does not seem to think it has anything to do with it, as it seems to have more of an impact in the second and third trimester (I was supposed to start Lovenox when a heartbeat was detected). Both my miscarriages were early on (8 weeks and 6.5 weeks).
my name is toya and i just had my 6th miscarriage! with my 5th miscarriage i was being referred to an oncologist and hematologist.. i was distraught with that miscarriage i totally forgot about my appt to the oncologist. Well i quickly realized when i got pregnant again and just lost my baby on 9-30-12 again. so if anyone has any information about this blood disorder.  i will take all i can get
Please go see a reproductive specialist and get referred to a hematologist. I have anticardiolipin disorder and believed by O.B. to be anemic. I have had three miscarriages and this is what my doc suggested. I just found out I had these elements between Dec and now. So from one toya to another be encouraged and blessed!