Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
brown discharge, am I pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

brown discharge, am I pregnant

My DH and I have been TTC for about 8 months now. Nothing so far. For the last 3 weeks I have had light brown/pink discharge. It is enough that at times it shows up on a panty liner, and sometimes it only shows up on the toilet paper when I wipe. There is no oder, no itching. My breasts aren't sore, but they are sensitive. Also, AF is late. I have not had cramping or anything. What is going on with my body, could I be pregnant? I know it's not an STD. Huummmm, someone please offer some suggestions.
hmmm it could be that you are pregnant or it could be that your hormones are just all messed up.  Have you taken a pregnancy test?
I haven't taken a HPT yet. I guess I am waiting for the baby to kick before I test...LOL. I am so fearful of testing. It is almost like not knowing is better than seeing that horrible negative sign! Thank you for the information you gave me.
I've had spotting and bleeding between periods a few different times: first two time it was polyps which had to be removed through D & C. The next time was because my Progesterone was low.    It could be any number of things, you should have it checked out.
I had sex about a week ago, but out of nowhere i have light brown spotting in my panties and on the tiolet paper when i wipe. it lasted about 3 days. What is this? implantation spotting? Am I pregnant?
hi ... im haveing the same problem  my preiod (period) was difference this time  spotting one day off the next 4th day  heavy with clotting  for 2 day then off now im having brown discharge only when i wipe ...at first i was eating everyday burger king had to have it all hour of the night. that last for  one week. now not really hungry .somethime i fell sick ... not sure what it is  alway sleeping ..no energy at all my breast not sore i do fill like i have to throw-up and i fell very light headed  sometime  had sex the day of ovu 6 time  ...... not sure whats going on im 42year old          ......from ladybrown