can birth control harm an unborn baby?
im on birth control(yaz)and i think i might be pregnant. i took tests and they all came back negative. i was wondering if i am pregnant and keep taking the pills can it hurt the baby? or if i stop taking them will AF start if im not pregnant?
they sy not to take the bc pill while preg but many women have gotten preg on the pill and gone on to have healthy babies. If you are indeed preg then you sgould go get a blood test at the docs office and then you will know for sure.

I just wanted to say that i love you name because my ds just started talking and his first word was Cracker :)
thanks
if i would stop taking the pill & AF would start would that mean im not pregnant?
Also, if you just started taking the pill keep in mind that being on the pill will make you *feel* pregnant.  
ive been taking it for almost a year...i have a a son already & i dont know wats going on right now...i posted a question a few days ago...that kinda explains wats going on
yes if you stop taking the pill your period should start in a few days. good luck
i got pregnant on yaz, took them everyday at the same time, and still got pregnant, i lost that baby, but the doc said that it wasnt bc of the pills, good luck
I have been taking Yaz for 3 months and I've had regular periods, and I've also been taking them every day at the same time.  But my problem is I haven't had a period yet and it's been a week.  Is that normal on Yaz?

I missed the first week of my pill pack. I think I ovulated on day 9 or 10. Had sex on Day 14 and now it's day 24. I expect my period on Day 28 or 29 but I'm sooo nervous about being pregnant. I'm 32 years old and am engaged, but, as much as I want to be pregnant one day, I'm scared of the possiblility now. I've never been this irresponsible EVER and am hoping that the 13 years I've been on bc will keep me from being prego. Any thoughts? Waiting 5 more days is killing me.
Ok here is what I know from working in a pharmacy.  I am NOT a pharmacist, but rather a nationally certified and board licensed technician.  I have been told that the pill will not harm you if you are pregnant...although it is never a good idea to take them while knowingly pregnant.  Obviously you would want to discuss this with your doctor.  I once thought that I might be pregnant while on the pill because my period was very late and thus stopped taking the pill.  Turns out I wasn't pregnant, but for whatever reason I didn't get my period for probably 7 weeks or more.  The doc (who I had seen for 9 years and am close to said that he wished I wouldn't have stopped taking the pill because these sorts of things sometimes happen and the fact that I stopped the pill put me at more risk of getting pregnant in that time.  Also when you are on the pill, most of them work by not letting your body ovulate, so if you did (and I'm not sure how you know that) you do have the chance of being pregnant.  Also it says that you think that you ovulated on day 9 or 10 and that would mean that you have extremely long luteal cycles, which would be odd in itself, but the fact that you didn't have sex until 5 days after you ovulated would make it extremely unlikely to be pregnant as the egg only lives for a day or less usually.  Anyhow, like I said I am no doctor or pharmacist but wanted to give you the knowledge I know.  You should call your doctor just to double check and possibly do a blood test, as you would be far enough along to test for pregnancy.  Oh and yes, you probably would start a period if you dc'd the pills, but it would not cause you to MC if that is what you are worried about.  I know that with Plan B (which is the drug commonly known as the morning after pill) all it does is cause you to not ovulate so that you won't get pregnant and I have heard that if you were pregnant even that wouldn't harm you...so take it easy and call your doc!
i take yaz to i might be pregnant so i stop and iam waiting to see if i get my . no sign yet good luck
  i feel pregnant but i still take birthcontrol