Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
can family planning cause u not to get pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Hi good morning I am 19 yrs old and went on family planning wen I was 15 and it make me bleed for month went bk to d nurse and tell her the problem and told her I want to come off she said no she is going to give me less of d dosage and she think that will stop d bleeding well it didn't stop and I went bk to her and told her am serious abt coming off the family planning she said ok and she gave me sum pills to take daily so yes it was working in d first off but then if I forget to take one I started getting spot some black ones but all of that stopped now but I want a babyand its seemz very difucult for it to happen each time I try nothing happen so am wondering if its d family planning cause all of that pls I am asking for ur help  
If i were you i would make an appointment and tell them you are now trying for a baby and they can review your meds and give you advise on ways to increase your chances of conception, good luck