Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
can you get pregnant after getting your tubes tied and burned ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 201-400 comments:
Well I had my tubes tied n burnt back in 2005 n I have not missed a period or been late since. My periods were always normal but cramps were sometimes worse. I'm now 2 n a half weeks late, tired, emotional, sick feeling n I have had a dream I was pregnant. I did take 2 tests first didn't come out either way n last was said negative. I have had 2 pregnancies at which both were only times late both gave me negative test results I dreamt both times I was pregnant. I would love to have another baby. Since I regret having tubes tied but what's the chance
Yes, you can get pregnant after a tubal ligation. But, if the tests are negative it is unlikely and you should prob see your doctor.
i got my tubes tied 2 yrs ago and my pirods have been stright i have missed 5 days of my period my boobs hurt could i be pregant whats the chances
i had my tubes tied 3 years ago after my twins were born. now i have been feeling like im going threw menopause because i am having abdominal pains and my lower back is hurting. i went to dr but they did blood work and said everything was fine, but i am still hurting, nauses, tired alot so i dont kn what it is. i have given up on wishing i was pregnant because just like lovey i regret having them tied so any advise for me?
I had me tubs tied and burn 10 year ago but now one week after my monthly my stomach dosn't feel right kind of achey (achy) and feel like I want to throw up what's up
I got my tube tied  6 years ago with a sterial clamp on it, It was never burned but i wanted to know can i still get pregnant.
i had my tubal ligation 3 years ago after my 3rd child was born...now i have missed my period by an entire month and am just wondering what the deal is?? everyone keeps telling me that im crazy and that i couldnt be pregnant...obviously im gonna have to break down and get a test but im just wondering if its even a possibility.
i have the exact problem i have 3 kids 4,3 and 7months,i had my tube tight after my 3rd one and i never been late on my periode until now it s almost a months .i m thinking doing a test but i m scared lol i love being a mom but 4 will just be crazy  right now i m only 24years old and started to get my own life on track!!!
i got my tubes clipped two years ago after my third child never thought i would get married again can i do a reversal?
is their any way i can get my tubes untied
I had my tubes tied about 7 years ago. My period has not been the same since. I never know if I'm going to have one or not. I have gone as many as 6 months without one and have gone 2 months with one constantly. My periods are a lot heavier than they were before my tubal when I do have them. They last any where from 1 day to 7 most of the time. I just never know what to expect. My doctor wanted me to get on birth control to help regulate it but they upset my stomach so I have just been living with the inconsistancy. Having my tubes tied has made me a different person.
I also regret having it done. I have met the man of my dreams and wished we could have a child of our own together but can not afford to have a reversal done. Good luck to you all.
I had my tubes tied  and burned in July of 2007 after my 2nd child, my doctor said that my odds of getting pregnant is 1 of 300.  Hope that helps.
I want to get pregnate but my tubes was cut 3 years ago can I have sperm put in me so I can get prenat
I had my tubes tied clipped and burnt Nov 07 and now 'mI cramping, nipples are dark, cant stand the smell of sweat, eggs, and other things and I;m bloating and I always feel like I'm about to throw up. I also sleep a lot. I;m a mother of 8 and I feel like I'm pregnant. I also had 2 dreams of fish last week. I would love to have another baby! I regret having my tubes tied.
ive had my tubes tied and burnt in 1999 can i get pregnant or what are my chances of getting pregnant.
You can not conceive naturally. Trying to do so is a risk to your own health and life. You have a high chance of Ectopic pregnancy which can lead to dangerous complications. After Tubal Ligation, the odds of getting pregnant are 1% and increase slightly after 10 years to 1.8% and most of these turn into Ectopic. If you want a child, you would have to go through IVF, or see if there's enough of the tube left to do a reversal.
I got my tubes tied in December 2005, and this year I've had 2 periods. And I feel like I'm pregnant. My 4 year old says I'm pregnant. And my whole body stays swollen all the time. My boobs hurt me all the time. And I get tired so easy. And I want 2 sleep all the time. My dr thought I was having a tubal pregnancy in March of this year. But I didn't. He does blood work on me and it comes back negative. I took a prenancy test last night and it came back invalid. And when I take a home one it shows as soon as I take it if I am or not. I worry all the time and it feels like I have a baby on in my stomach all the time. Can u please help me?
There are a lot of things that can mimic pregnancy symptoms. If you're wanting more children, or you really do believe you're pregnant, you could have fooled your body into it. Blood tests are rarely wrong so if it was showing a negative I would assume that you're not pregnant. If you've only had two periods, it's possible there's something else that needs to be looked at. Make an appointment which your doctor and you guys would be able to discuss what the problems might be.
So were u pregnant or not, cause I have the same symptoms, only by tubes were clipped & burn 12 years ago, I haven't had a period since February,  and was spotting about 3 weeks ago, now I have a belly.
I am 36 years old and had my tubes cut and burnt 9 years ago and now I am pregnate. They can grow back together. Understand God is in total control of everything. I just found that out!! Good luck to all you ladies.
well i got my tubes tied Jan 20th 2006 and just found out i am 8 weeks pregnant
ihave my tubetied  2006 is there any way i can get pregnanet that would been 5year ago
Hello smai so how far along are you?

To Mommy of 223

Did they do an Ultrasound of the baby yet? if so how is the baby developing now?
I am 25 have two kids and had my tubes tied 3 years ago next week! My last lmp was June 2. I usually go 24-26 days. I have had some pink/brown spotting off and on for the last two days. Which is no where near normal for me because I usually have severe bleeding and cramps.... I called the obgyn and they said that I am almost two weeks late and that I should take a hpt and i did, but it was negative. They said even though it was negative, I could still have an ectopic pregnancy because when it develops in the tube an not in the uterus your body produces a lower amount of hormones. The nurse said if blood work and ultrasounds are negative, then i could have an ovarian cyst!!! If anyone has ever had any of these, please help!! Thanks!!
So my question is, how many of you have had your tubes tied cut and burned? And have gotten pregnant and has actualy deliverd a baby??? I'm having all the sypmtoms of a pregnant woman. I got my tubal done in 2001....but I skipped a period, now im having a period again...I know there never mormal. but again having all the symptoms...I took 2 tests all negative, and the last one was unclear??? Someone please answer me!!!
This is very possible. I had mine cut, tied and burned...13 years ago.   I am now enjoying my pregnancy as the Dr has told us all is well and the babies are where they are suppose to be and growing right on track. Our babies will be here in Feb.!!!!! so this is totally possible!!! Just thought I wouls share my information. I have found that this happens so much more than you would think, it's kinda scary.
i am glad to hear all the stories.....i wish i hadn't gotten my tubes burned. *:)
yes i got my tubes tied in 08 and i just had a baby june 16,2010
i had my tubes tied in sept 02' after the birth of my 3rd  child. i didn't want to tie my tubes but because i had an emergency c-section with my first child the incesion they made on my uterus was vertical so drs told me if i risked a 4th pregnancy i could die or the baby could die so i decided to go ahead and have a tubal.  Well............5yrs later in oct 07' i got sick and i thought i had a kidney infection i didn't get a period in sept and i thought that my endometriosis had come back so the thought of pregnancy never crossed my mind.  i went to the ER and because i hadn't had a period they did a pregnancy test and it was positive.  i was so excited but of course the drs assumed it had to be an ectopic pregnancy due to the fact that my tubes had been tied so they did a vaginal ultrasound and i was 5wks into my pregnancy so all they could see was a little something but they couldn't tell if it was a baby or just a sac in my fallopian tubes or in my uterus so i had to do alot of tests til finally at 7wks in my preganancy they confirmed a heartbeat in the sac in the uterus where it suppose to be. i carried my daughter to almost full term then i had a c-section and while they were doing my c-section the drs told me both of tubes were STILL tied and i had 3 golf ball size tumors on the lining of my uterus and so much scar tissue all over my fallopian tubes and ovaries that they could not explain how i could have even gotten pregnant!! so now i'm blessed with a beautiful baby girl whos now 2yrs old and shes my living proof that miracles do happen...
to the women who had babies after tubes where tied,praise the Lord for he is good.congratulations on your babies may your lives and families be richly blessed.
i had an ectopic pregnancy on dec 25 of 96 and then had two more kids w/ one tube.i finally had my other tube burnt  almost 6 years ago after i thought i didnt want more children and was pretty sure i would never get pregnant again.i started regretteting this decision this year more than ever.i ended up in the ER this past thursday thinking i had appendicitis and to our surprise the pregnancy test was positive.from the moment i received the news till they did the sonogram i was extatic about having another baby but then i was told it was an ectopic pregnancy.so yes you can definitely get pregnant and YES these pregnancys are MIRACLES,and only God makes them happen.im mourning my loss but God is good in every circumstance.
I WILL LOVE TO KNOW IF I COULD HAVE A BABY,,I GET A FALOPE RINGS BAND ON MY TUBE,,I BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 7 YEARS, AND HE DONT HAVE NO KIDS AT ALL,,PLZZZZ SOMEONE HELP ME
WELL I'M SCARED RIGHT NOW THAT I'M MIGHT BE PREGNANT.I HAD MY TUBES TIED 4 YRS AGO AFTER HAVING MY BABY AND I THOUGHT I COULDN'T BECOME PREGNANT AGAIN,BUT THE OTHER DAY I NOTICED THAT MILK WAS COMING OUT OF MY BREAST AND STILL I HAVE MILK VESSELS.AND I DON'T KNOW IF THAT NATURAL.SO IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A LITTLE ADVICE  ON WHAT TO DO.....THANK U
i had my tubes cut tied and burned back in 2000 i did not want to do this but i was with a abusive husband and i had all ready had 4 kids now i am out of that and with a wonderful man the man of my dreams and want more than any thing to have a baby of or own can not afford to get them undone and tips or tricks out there
Honestly, no. That's why you're supposed to be sure you're done with children. There's a chance that the tubes could grow back together and heal, but trying to conceive naturally puts you at a high risk of Ectopic pregnancy. After a ligation you have a little over a 1% chance of pregnancy, and after 10 years till increases to 1.8% Reversal or IVF are the only way you'll conceive without risk to yourself. (This isn't to say it's not possible, but it's very unlikely you will and is not something I'd recommend while your tubes are still tied)
My cousin has 4 kids, she got her tubes tied, clipped  and burned after her 3rd child. She remarried and after having her tubes tied, clipped and burned for 12 years, she finds out that shes pregnant. It was a real shocker, giving the fact that so many people say its impossible to get pregnant or that the chances are little to none, but I say that just because your tubes are clipped, tied and burnt does not mean that all hope is lost...
For those of you who had a child after having a tubal, you are truly blessed. God does work in mysterious ways. He gives us all what we can handle....

Having a tubal when that time is then you are really thinking of not having any more, but over time and through the years you soon begin to see that that was not the right choice at that time. Whether you are pregnant or if your not sure that you are just keep in mind that it is not up to us, but someone of a higher stature... Keep praying and having faith.....

I say this because I had no choice to have the tubal, my dr did it for the safety of my health and life... I don't wish anything bad but yes I would love to have another child.. I have had numerous amounts of dreams of me being pregnant, I have had symptoms of being pregnant, such as the tender breasts, stomach aches, headaches, and fatigue, but still not sure... I will put in Gods hands to either give me the blessing of having a 4th child or not...
I only wish to have positive advise to all those who are in search of it...

Not being disrespectful to Clysta but your words, are saying that miracles are not possible... Even with all the women that have had a child after the tubal you still show a percentage of negativity. That is a Miracle to her and her family, and a  blessing at the same time. I pray that all those who conceive have a healthy baby, or babies....
God Bless to you all....
i am 34 yrs old..had my tubes tied ,cut and burnt 10 yrs ago....i have 2 children..and now i am worried i am pregnant..had my period for only three days..this is not like me at all....i am a 7 to 10 day person...also had some spotting no cramps....no feelings of my period...been nauseated at night...have not had a irregular period in 10 yrs since the pregnancy of my second child....will be getting a blood test on thurs..since urine test don't seem to accurate for me...since my last pregnancys all were known by blood work and neg on urine when i was in fact pregnant ...any ways it's all in god's hands i know...i will keep you all posted and keep you all in my prayers who want to expand there familys...
                                                                 sincerely,tina

I got my tubes tied almost 13yrs ago. I thought that it would be impossible to ever get pregnant again and never really took any other extra precautions for birth control purposes. I just recently in the last couple of weeks started feeling extremely nauseated and vomiting mostly in the mornings. My breasts hurt like hell and I'm tired all of the time. At first I thought that I was tired b/c of a vacation out of the country recently, but it's been almost a month since I got home. I should be fine by now. Could I possibly be pregnant? I know that children are blessings from God and always thought that someday I'd like to have another one, but right now is not the most convenient timing for us. We're both kind of freaking out here, we're 37 yrs old and our lives are extremely hectic. I think I would at least be a little less stressed out if I knew something for sure one way or the other. I have a dr appt next week, but I don't even really know what to tell him.
Well I had my tubes tied n burnt back in 2007 with the last child, @ the time me and my huuby was not together we going thought a divcore and now we are back together and are kids are grown up and we want to have another one! IS THERE ANY WAY WE COULD DO THAT? Can you have a baby while you tubes r tied and burnt? people tell me after u have tubes tied and burnt you can not have a baby And we want another one. can someone please help.
I have been reading all of the comments here trying to figure out if I should buy a hpt or not.  I had a tubal ligation in 2006.  I have recently quit smoking, June 4th was my quitting date.  I wonder if quitting smoking is causing me to not have my period.  My breasts are sore and have been for about a month and I haven't had a period for at least 2 months.  I have gained weight and I don't usually have regular periods.  I wondered if those could be attributed to smoking cessation. I can't figure out why my breasts are still sore though.  Should I get a pregnancy test or just wait this thing out?  

I don't have nausea, and I don't have to urinate frequently.  I am very tired and moody also, but again I guess that could be from quitting smoking.  I'm really confused:(
Im 36 and a mommy of 4. about to be a grandma in a week. ive never missed a period my whole life, not even after my tubal, which i got in may 2001. now im 2weeks late and showing alot of preg. symtoms (symptoms). i would love to have another child. everyone tells me its stress and that im crazy for thinking it might be a baby. Is there any hope?
My tubes have been tied and burnt for many years, but now my periods for the last two months have not been the same, My periods come early and last only 3 days. The flow is not heavy its very light and my belly is swelling, I have planes to see my doctor but until then, I was wondering if I might be pregnant, my breast are growing and I want to sleep all the time.
I had my tubes tied and burned.  Is there any possible way to have that reversed so me and my fiance can have a baby together?
Im 37 and I had my tubes tied and burnt 8 years ago And like everyone else I have two kids and my  periods are not the same. I aways went 7 days now just 3 days. But I felt a flutter in my left side and the doctor said it was just gas but now months later I feel like something moveing inside of me and it feels like a kick.But Im still haveing my period. I called ask a nuse and she said it was probley gas But Ive had two kids I know a kick when I feel one. I feel like Im crazy or something can someone help me. Aug.2, 2010 at 1:28 a.m
I reasently got sick and went to my family dr and she thought I had appindicits (i am sure i spelt that wrong) I had a ct done and they found lots of fluid in my pelvic area. I was hospitalized for 4 days due to the fact that I had a kidney infection. I was also seeing a resident dr because they said I had a scyst ruptue on my overies. I had to have a internal ultrasound done the next day of my overies and uterus.  So I got out of the hospital on sat and the dr said I strongly suggest you go see your gyn on Mon. I ask what do I tell him the reason I am coming. He said he needs to get your hospital records and tell them to check you for endomotices. I spelt that wrong to . ok I get to my dr and we talk about what happend and when I get to his office he said I need to see you back here in 3 weeks to do another ultrasound. I ask him why and he said they found a small bump in my utuers I said what could that be. He replied it could be the start on a early pregnacy. I had my tubes tide Aug. 1, 2001. He was also subscribed me birthcontrol to regulate my period and treat endometious. He sent be to have a blood test done at the hospital and the test came back neg. So he informed me to start the birth control that day. Does anyone think I could really be pregnate. My husband wants me not to take the pill till after I go back and get the ultrasound. Any advice.
Beth
I'm 35 years old and also a mother of 3 children i gotten my tubes burnt the year 2003 i have'nt started my period the month of July.My stomach feels bloated but i feel at times maybe I'm PREGNANT!!! What are my chances???
AND YES!!IT WILL BE A WONDERFUL BLESSING IF I WAS!!!
Im 37 and I had my tubes tide and burnt 8 years ago. I forgot to tell u guys that I did take 4 pregnancy  test and one blood test and all of them said not pregnant.But I feel bloated, sick feeling,all the signs or there and even feel like kicking inside of me but not all the time Just like when I was pregnant with my  2 kids I didnt feel them all the time. If the test says not pregnant whats going on.The dr said its just gas Im not sure about that they dont know what they are taking about all the time Because they told one of my freinds that she could never have kids and 3 mouths later she was pregnant .BUT IF IM PREGNANT IT WILL BE A BLESSING FROM GOD! Can anyone help me! I see alot of people are going thought the same thang I am. God bless all of u all and best of luck.
i feel you on this big time! i have 7 kids 2 are my step but they are still mine at heart. anyways, i have been feeling very pregnant lately but to much of a chicken totake the test. i had set up the date and everything to take the test but didn't because i started cramping really bad adn the started spotting. it only lasted for a day and a half then stopped. i had my tubes clamped almost 3 yrs ago to the date. obviousley i can still get pregnant with ths being done, but wat are the chances of having a healthy and normal child? and what are the symptoms of a tubal pregnancy? are they the same as a normal pregnancy. this whole mess is not like me at all. my periods were/are always on time. the 23rd of every month early in the mornings. that is how regular they are/were.  but on the 30th the cramping and spotting started, is it even too soon to take a test? some one please respond to me soon, kinda freaking out here!
I had no idea so many women felt the way I do. I had my tubes burnt after baby number 3, 5 years ago and I have regretted that for the past 3 years. I have the dreams all the time that I am pregnant or I have labor dreams of having a beautiful baby boy or girl. I have dreamed having a boy 4 times and a girl once. I want to reverse mine but I am not even sure if you can reverse burning them.
You might be able to, but it's costly and doesn't always work. It just depends on how the procedure was done and how damaged your tubes are. The only option beyond a reversal is IVF, but this too is costly.
It's so comforting to see all these woman with the same uncertainties!  Not so great for those of us that are having them, but . . .lol
I am 30 years old, mother of 5 children ages 11, 9, 8, 7, and 4.  I had my tubes tied in January, 2006, a few months after my youngest son was born.  Unfotunately, I have no idea which procedure my doctor actually USED to perform the tubal, I had assumed that there was only one way of doing it, and it wasn't until I started researching the possibility of pregnancy aftarwards that I discovered there is more than one method.  My periods have ALWAYS been normal, every 28 days, and the only times I have ever been late was during my pregnancies.  I am now 5 days late, and, of course, I am starting to wonder if I could be pregnant.  I'm too chicken to take a test.  I keep feeling like its a waste of money and time, because my tubes are tied, right?  I can't GET pregnant!!  So, knowing my luck I'll go out and buy a test, come back, get ready to use it and discover at that moment that Aunt Flo has arrived.  I'm not having any symptoms, nor can I really see any reason for my period to be late.  I guess I just have to wait and see.  Thank you all so much for sharing your stories!
i just turned 34 august 2nd. i have had 8 children . had my first when i was 17 and about every year after that. i had my tubes tied and burnt. i knew someone who got pregnant after all of that. and the girl is 4 and her sister is 10. but here recently i have gained weight. especially in my stomach and butt are. were a hardley ever gain weight. even after all my 8 kids i am a size 6. no strech marks. but i have had really bad health problems after having my kids. here lately i can hardley wear my clothes. gainig wight. really bad mood swings. crying bad. boobs hurt bad. i feel wierd. like i always had when i got pregnant. when i thought i got pregnant about 3 months ago. i took a prego test and it was negative. but i before i never gained weight like this before. in all my pregnacies i was always only belly. like a basketball. could i maybe be pregnant?
I had my tubes tied back in 2002 after the birth of my twin boy and girl which are now 8. And every since their birth my period's have never been right.But now i have not had a period since the end of june.Ive had no spotting or anything.I was just wondering if i could possibly be pregnant????
i had a baby over two monthes ago and had my tubs tied a hour later. a couple days ago my stomic started to hurt like i have done a thousand crunches plus nausea no period and when comes to pregnancy if it is a one and a million odds i am normally the one
i have had all 3 done to me and trying reaaly hard to have a baby and still aint got one  will there ever be a chance i can have another kid please someone help me  i have had them tried burn and clamped
My tubes were clamped (Filshie Clips) in 2003 after my son was born at that time I was only 21 and had MY girl and Had my boy . My EX and I were on the verge of splitting so I chose to Tie my tubes. Now My recent hubby and I have been together for almost 6 yrs ..... my Son passed away at the Age of 5yrs old to pediatric cancer, I regret my Tubal Ligation. I am ready to have a baby again. if Y'all are serious about it look up Tubal reversals Or we can all keep our faith 1 miracle "swimmer" jumps across (or in my case happens to cross the clip! lol) keep faith you never know. I also have a friend whom Tied her tubes after me and she ended up prego again so it is possible the statistics back when are not the same now we are in 2010 c'mon.... anything is possible anymore! =) goodluck to us all whom want more babies and are GOOD Mommies...
It's been 8yrs since my tubal and my periods have not right.One month it would come at the beginning of the month then another month it would be the middle then the end.So the last week or so of june,i had my las period and now i am feeling very weird.I am having no period,spotting.I am having nausea,back pain,stomach pain,headaches and feeling tired and wanting to sleep and lay around all the time.I am confused on what to do cause i do not want to go buy the test (which r expensive) and they tell me nothing.I am wanting to know what i should do and if i might possibly be pregnant?Some one please help me.
I started having Grand mal seizures in my sleep when I was pregnant with my last Son in 2000, and they were due to a car wreck from 4 years earlier, but I felt really pressured by my Doctor and Family to have my tubes ties after I had him (c-section), and now me and my new Husband would really love to have a baby together, but I'm not sure what kind of procedure that they performed on me, and I'm not sure how I would go about finding that information out! It's been a little over 10 years since my tubes were tied and I'm ready to be a new Mommy again!!! We're leaving it in God's hands, but I hope that he's ready to make me a new Mommy again to!!! :)
IM 37 YEARS OLD I GOT MY TUBES TIED 13 YEARS AGO !! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A BABY AGAIN BUT EVERYONE KEEPS ON TELLING ME IS IMPOSSIBLE !! I HATE IT I REGRET TYING MY TUBES I SUGGEST ANY WOMEN OUT THER TO BE VERY SURE OF WHAT THEIR DOING BEFORE DOING IT !! I WISH GOD CAN GIVE ME THAT BLESSING ONE DAY
I had my tubes tied nearly 4 years ago. Im now 2 weeks late with my period, and feeling sick.  I did a pregnancy test and it came back positive. Went to the doc, they said it's a 1 in 500 chance of falling pregnant when you have had your tubes tied. They made me do another test and it came back positive as well. I went for a ultrasound today and they couldnt find anything. So whats going on????? I have to go back for another blood test in the middle of the week and then go from there. Am nervous and scared not knowing whats goin on!
i had my tubes cut and burnt back in 2000 and now i want to get pregnant again. im willing to do anything INV or whatever it takes, but i also realize that GOD has the first and last word and decision. god bless all you ladies who are in the same situation as I. I also pray for you as you pray for others. Pray for a miracle, we all need one.
I'm 26 I have hade my tubes tied an burned that was 07 but lately I have been feelin like i did when i was preg. Can i get preg???
lucy03,  not to scare you at all but just be very intuned to your body right now because this happened to me when I had an ectopic pregnancy when TTC baby #2.  I took a pregnancy test and it was positive, when I had a blood test done to confirm, the hormone levels were  very low so my Dr performed an ultrasound but I would've only been 5 weeks and they figured it still may have been too early to determine if the baby was in the uterus. After days of monitoring my hormones they were dropping and finally after another week I ended up in Emergency in a lot of pain, after this ultrasound they were finally able to see the baby in my fallopian tube.
There was no reason for this to happen to me, no prior infections or EVER an std.  There was so much damage to my tube that the dr. had to remove the whole tube. After this he encouraged me that if I still wanted to have a 2nd child I should try shortly after as the other tube was still healthy.  
I conceived my second child 6mths after my ectopic pregnancy, and carried on to have a healthy baby girl. 1 year after her birth, I had my other tube burned and tied....(i believe)  Now my youngest is 4 and i kick myself all the time for tying that tube. The weird thing is this month I have had a LOT of cramping, back pain, overall crappy feeling, and tender breasts, i know my husband and I had sex during my ovulation cycle. I think i just want another baby so badly that i'm convincing myself I could possibly be PG. I would be extremely worried because i know i am already susceptible to ectopics and knowing ectopics are 70% the case if your tubes are tied would scare me a lot. My hubby and I both wish we could have another child, but know we will have to go the route of IVF. To all the women regretting their tubaligations, I feel your pain, something about not being able to be a mommy again is definitely upsetting.

~S~  

everyone is talking about clipping with tying and burning,  i got ONLY clips in jan 2005 and still had the marena coild inserted however 4 months ago i got the coil removed and started having regular periods again, but I am now a week late.  It would be great if I was preg as my husband and I will be starting IVF in december. but really what are the chances
i've never heard of the marena coil? is that what you meant?  IWhat is it exactly? I truly believe that it all depends on how your monthly cycle really is. If you're usually bang on with your ovulation and you can tell at what point your body is at in your cycle I dont think you should have too much of a problem conceiving....you just have to think positive!! My husband and I have also considered IVF because after the birth of baby 2 i had my 1 tube cauterized (i only had 1 tube because of an older ectopic pregnancy) but i'm really worried about having multiples because even when i only had 1 tube it was quite easy to conceive.  I have been looking into having the 1 tube reversed, but I know that it leads to an even more increased risk of an ectopic pregnancy, and would be a bit nervous.....    
Hi thank you for that.  

I wouldnt consider getting the reversal due to the risk of etopic that i swhy i am going for IVF,  

I was also looking to know the % of conceiving when the tubes or only clipped like mine as i havent been late before.  
hi,
Im updating fom my last post on Aug 21. On Wednesday i was rushed into hospital to have emergency surgery. (Severe pains on my left hand side) I had an eptopic pregnancy. It was touch and go on the day, i was fighting for my life. I ended up being cut open because they couldnt stop my bleeding, the docs had to remove all of my left tube and part of my uterus. There is no chance of me falling pregnant again coz my right tube is a complete mess. Im begging all of you's to listen to your body, and if you think something is wrong go straight to your GP or hospital. Im in alot of pain at the moment and dont understand why this has happened but im thankful that im still alive. Im not trying to scare anyone just letting yous know what can happen.
Best of luck to everyone.
I have had pg symptoms.  Lots of pain I went and took a hpt and it was negative.  I have had a swollen stomache I keep liquid in my breasts and pain in abandomen.  I went to Dr.  He did another pg test and it was negative.  I have an ultrasound scheduled for the seventh of sept.   I really want another baby.  This past year I have had problems with periods before I was alway regular after tubes cut and burned now not so much I have skipped and now when I finally get one it last for one day and night and then just a day.  That was it not heavy at all no cramps nothing not even an acne break out.  I hope that I could get pg I had the procedure done back in 2003 Some many women feel the way I do it is unreal.  I had it done basically out of fear and now I regret it.  I am with someone else now and I really want to give him a baby.  We have been together three years in December.  He is wonderful to me and my three boys.  The past couple of weeks I have had dreams of being pg.  Of having a baby and us walking through the store with a beatiful baby.  I hope for all of us we can have our dreams come true.  Even my boys want me to have another.  I will pray for all of you and I hope that you all will pray for me I really want one I have not wanted a child so bad as I do now.      I pray for the for all of us.  Good luck Good luck
hay ladies.i'm new to the tube tien game.i had my tubes clipped and tied in 04.how lond did it take for the tubes to heal and grow back????? i'm 37 years old.
  I have a 17 yrs and a 14 yrs and turning 35 in two weeks.  My husband wants a baby.  Sometimes I day dream as well.  But then I feel selfish again.  Enjoying my older son in college and the other starting H.S.I had my tubes tied ,cut and burnt 13 1/2 yrs ago (97).
Also like many of you start to think I am pregnant when I miss a couple of days or a week.  After a while I start to think about it and belieiving I am pregnant.  I am convienced I mentally do it to myself.  Once I start to distract myself with other things the clamps and my period comes down.  I am almost 2 week late. Feeling cramps and bloating as if its still coming down.   August 24th has come and gone.

Can any one relate!!!!
I had my 3rd child 2-1-10 abd had a full tubal ligation done..well my periods have never been normal ..skip a month or 2 or 3 becasue i have PCOS. so about 3 weeks ago i felt a lump come up around my c section scare it is to the right at the bottom it is about the size of a baseball. My back is sore and I constanly feel like I am trying to pass a kidney stone.. There are days I am so sore I can barely move. I know going to the Dr. is the obvious answer but I have my reasons for not going yet.. Does anybody have any idea what might be going on... I though ok endometriouses i though eptopic i have though cyst from the PCOS and many other ideas.. if you can offer up info before i go to the Dr. I would love to hear feedback..
I am 42 going on 43 in Nov. and usually have normal periods. Now Iam not sure if its the begininng of menapause or what...
I am now going on 2 weeks late and get a little sick to my stomach in the am. But I have had my tubes tied and burnt since 1995. And the girls at work said that they can grow back together. Is this possible??
I got my tubes tied or burn idk but now we want another child we already have 3 but i think one more wont hurt to have so could i still have more children or is this the end of having kids. I do regret it now but at the time it seem like a good ides..
My mom had a ceserean a long time ago...However her periods became very irregular and lasted for as long as a month. However, she seemed as if she was pregnant..She felt vibrations in  her stomach and became sick..She went for a check up. The doctor found that she had cysts the size of a five-month fetus. .They tried birth control to dissolve what they thought was a small cyst. The end result was taking her ovaries out..
I HAD A DREAM I WAS OUTSIDE MY HOME WITH SOME FRIENDS HAVING A SMOKE AND I FELT KINDA OF WET SO I WENT IN SIDE THE HOUSE TO THE BATHROOM THINKING I HAD MY MONTLY FRIEND LOL,IT WAS A LOT OF WATER AND BLOOD I FELT LIKE I WANTED TO POOP SO I STARTED TO PUCH THEN IT STARTED TO HURT A LOT IT CAME TO THE POINT WHERE I WAS SCREAMING MY FRIEND HERD ME SCEAMING THEY ALL WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND SEEN THAT I WAS BLEEDING ALOT SO I SIT ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR AND START PUCHING I LOOK DOWN AND I SEE A BALL OF HAIR IT WAS A BABY COMING OUT OH MY GOD IT WAS SO PAINFUL IT FELT SO REAL SO MY FRIENDS ARE SCREAMING IM SCEAMING ONE OF MY FRIENDS SAID GIRL WE DIDNT KNOW YOU WAS PREGNANT I SAID I DIDNT ETHER  CAUSE I DIDN'Y HAVE A BELLY SHOWING I WAS SO IM PUCHING AND PUCHING  MY FRIEND CALLS 911 WHILE IM STILL PUSHING AND THERE WAS A BABY IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY RESCUES CAME IN AND CUT THE BABYS CORD CLEANED HIM UP AND GAVE HIM BACK TO ME I WAS CRYING MY FRIENDS ALL CRYING I LOOKED AT THE BABY NEXT THING YOU KNOW MY HUSBAND WAKES ME UP I WAS IN SWEAT MY BED WAS WET WITH SWEAT IT WASN'T REAL! SO T STARTED TO CRY CAUSE I FELL IN LOVE WITH A BABY FROM MY DREAMS =0(
I am 35 years old a mother of 3 ages 21,16,15 all girls and a grandma of 1 grandson. Just like most of you I got my tube tried and brunt in 1996 or 1997 don't really remember. I am soon to be married to a wonderful man that do not have any children & I would love to see if Lord blesses us with a miricle baby if  it's in his will. But we went on a family vacation and we ended up making love we were not suppose to because we said we were going to wait until we were married but you know how it goes one thing lead to another. I am a month & 1/2 late on my month period. I'm a litttle scared to take a test. My last child is 15 years old I don't have any (symptoms) like most of you. I just guess I will have to wait this out until my monthly comes if it do. All I know is I'm not having no pain I usally I have alot of pain because I have endometrosis which makes it even hard to get pregnant. WHAT SHALL I DO? I will keep all of you in my prayers for tonight. GOD BLESS US ALL. EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE THROUGH CHRIST OUR LORD.
I am a 33 year old I have 2 kids.  I got my tubes tied I really don't know what procedure the Dr used on me,  I also have endometriosis the Dr told me after doing surgery to find out that it was a miracle I even got preggo with my son and said he tried to clean out as much as he could but could not get it all.  I have been feeling so tired lately like I could lay down anywhere and sleep, dizzy,not wanting to eat, my breasts are getting bigger and hurt, I have really bad cramping but I have not started.  My bf keeps saying I am preggo and I tell him there is no way because my tubes are tied and he said that doesn't matter you can still get preggo.  The more and more I think about it I really want another baby I wished I would have not gotten my tubes tied but my last pregnancy was really hard on me.  My periods are never normal they are horrible the cramps are so bad I have to keep a heating pad or those thermacare instant heat things on.  Right now I am cramping so bad but nothing and my breasts feel like they are so swollen and hurt. I am just not sure I don't want to waste money on hpt but this not knowing is driving me nuts. I would feel so blessed if God gifted me with another baby because all in all it is up to him.....I am very confused  
Wow it's god to know thier are other that feel this way I'am a 36yr ole mom of 5 and 1 grandbaby yes I do want one but at the rite time i'am almost a month late with all the sysptoms of bein pregnant i'am i scared no will i take a test yes when don't know i said i'am gonna wait another month and see lol i know probably nothin i hope.
I am a 28 year old mother of two beautiful girls who are 6 (almost 7) and 8 (almost 9). I had my tubes tied in March 2004 after my daughter was born.  I am really scared right now. Its not so much about the period as I am only a week late. Its this feeling I have. These other symptoms. I crave stuff constantly, I almost always feel like I am gonna throw up and it is usually attatched with heartburn (which is excatly how I felt when I was preggo with my last child), my stomach is tight and hurts, and my boobs are sore. I just bought a pregnancy test and am gonna test as soon as I need to pee. It has calmed me to read of others who are have or have been through this. I know that this, if true, could be potentially life threatening and that is what scares me. I was very worried after I had the tubal done (and no, I don't remember what kind). All I know was it was done with a laser and I have a very small scar on the bottom of my belly button. I was scared about a week after the surgery because these rubber-like things started coming out of my incision. I asked my doctor and he said it was normal but that was just weird to me. Ever since I have been worried that I could get preggo. It has been almost 6 years since my pregnancy and never before have I felt more like I am preggo. I will be happy either way yet am still very scared. Congrats to all of those who have had successful pregnancies after this and good luck to those who want more. Thanks for listening.
I am actually 29, wishful typing error I suppose.  ;o)
I am 45 and my tubes were tied and burned 18 years ago.I am going through menopause and am going on my 3rd month late.my stomach is gaining weight right in the front  but i am gaining nowhere else.My friend works at the hospital and says I could be pregnant.I don't want anymore children as i had two strokes last year and altho I have gained back all my mobility this scares me!I am getting ready to send our youngest to college.I am afraid to even take the stupid test:{ Has anyone else came up pregnant like this after 18 years and all this?
I am 34 years old.  I have a 10 year old daugter. I had my tubes tied, clipped, and burned. I really want another baby.. My daughter wants a sibling soooo bad. Is it possible for me to get pregnant?  Is there anything that I can try?
anything is possible with GOD. all you need is faith of a mustard seed.
Hello
Im a mother of 4 ages 10, 4,3 and2 years old i had my tubes tied clipped and burnt after the last child because i had him at 24 weeks and they did a emergency c- section and told me that if i ever got pregnant again i would likly have that child very early like him and have to have another c-section that i would never have another viginal delivery again! So after my son was somewhat out of the woods in the NICU i thought my husband and i was making the right disison by having my tubes tied, I knew then that i didnt want them burnt and clipped but my doctor did it anyways! And I even thought after 4 months of not knowing if my son was going to live or not that i had made the right choice! Because i wouldnt wish that on NOBODY the feeling of not knowing if your baby is going to live or not it is the worst thing anybody will ever have to feel! But he made it but with issues due to the hospital missing mininjitous and now he has sever brain damage and has CP and he is corticly blind which means his eyes are okay even though he had eye surgery because his retnas were detaching due to being on oxagen for so long but his eyes are okay but the part of the brain that excepts what the eyes sees that part of his brain isnt there! But he is a very happy baby and i say baby because he is 2yrs old but he is at the level of a 4 month old and will never come out of a infant stage! (The doctors say but i believe in miracles) But he is a BLESSING! By all odds he shouldnt had made it but he fought! But Now my tubes have been tied n clipped n burnt since july 08 and i started having weird dreams and my period, that since having my tubes tied my period has been heavey and long like 8-10 days and my scar from the c-section always burns and itches real bad thats how i no im about to start! Well the last 2 ,months none of it has happened my scar dont hurt my flow is a day or 2 and it dont even cover a tampon!!! So after having sex with my husband and he said it "burnt" "HOT" NOT A STD! LOL every time i was pregnant and we had sex it burnt him the top of his stuff, well i thought oh god the only time you ever said it burnt like that was when i was pregnant! And then i got to thinking about my dreams and how my period has been or more like it hasnt been i got a test you know just the little $1 test from deals and their test  told me with my last 2 kids that i was pregant! Well it came back with a very light line in the positive spot!!! And thats how the last 2 were! So Im wondering if god really loves me that much because he gave me the blessing of my sons life and now maybe another one!!! I really regrat having my tubes tied now i just really pray i didnt get a false positive!! I no GOD LOVES ME! And i would love to have another blessing in our lives!
Hi I am 34 years of age and a mother of five with my oldest being 17 and my youngest 11. I am experiencing all of the symptoms that everyone has shared, it's really scary because I thinking hey five kids that's enough.so I had my tubes tied in 1999 and now I have been feeling really bad for the past 3 weeks my stomach feels like something is in there, everything that I smell makes me want to throw up and my mood is cold & hot. I sleep all the time, and my urine is clear and frequently. I really don't want another baby I have a total of 6 years and all of my children will be out of my house. not saying that I don't like kids it's just I have already raise mine and everything I've been through taking care of them as a single mother. But if this is God will then his will shall be done. To God be the Glory. and I pray for every woman that posted their story on this web site and pray that we all be okay.
i had my tubs  done over 13 years ago &  i was wanting to know  what can i do to get  pregnant& my  periods are very irregular & i don't get my periods sometimes untill like  a month later
See if you can get a reversal done, or go through IVF.
I am 41 years old am i too old to go and get my tubes untied and try to have another baby?
i got my tubes tied and burn in 4-02  i only had about 3 or 4 periods in all these years is that normal or can something be going on with me?????
i had my tubes tied in.03.and it looks like a tight rubber band over my tubes. i didnt want them cut are burned,because the doctor.said i might change my mind in the future.wantting more kids.i am with my boy freind for 4 years now.and people say i can get pregnant after 7 years something like that. "i was like i cant. i got my tubes tide".and my man wants a kid.with me.and im scared going through another surgeray.!. so is it true i can get pregnant after that long? to the clamp wears off?. My periods always been normal.but this month. and last month my period been late for some reason. i am not getting any signs of pregnancey though.and i am not a sex addict with him. so whats going wrong with my periods?.write me back at (***@****) thank u  :o).

mommy_of_two
I got my tubes tied after i has my second child about 1 1/2 years ago and I have missed my period in the hole month of sept 2010 and still haven't got it. I have just read all of your posts and  now i am terrified that i am pregnant or have eptic pregnancy. i am to scared to find out do i just wait and so if it comes or do i go to the doctors, see my periods or regular so this is kinda odd i think it might be stress but who know please give me some advise somebody.
thank you
sincerely ducky2930
Hello, I just have to say that after reading some of the success storys on here, it gives me hope. I am 32 yrs old and have 2 children, 13 and 11. I had to have and emergency c section with my second child 3 weeks before his due date, and they cut and burned my tubes during this time. this was per my request. I knew at that point that I didnt want another child. I was wrong.  My husband and i have been talkin about having another child for the past few yrs, and how wonderful it would be, but just like some of the other women on here, we cannot afford a reversal.  So we hope and pray that by the grace of GOD, our deepiest wish will be granted. Todays date is Oct 19th 2010, and i ALWAYS get my period on the 6th or 7th of every month, except this month! I havent gotten it as of now. I do realize that it has only been almost 2 weeks, but i cant help but hope that this is it!!  I actually feel like I could be. I have been eating everything in sight, this is odd because i NEVER eat that often, i have been so tired and all i wanna do is sleep. I keep getting this crampin, and i keep thinking "ok, my visitor is here, or its coming" but its turns out to be nothing. My lower back is sore, like i have a kidney infection or something, and been feeling queezy, but not vomitin. Also, my boobs are not sore. Could i possible be?? Maybe?? I wanna think that i could possibly be that 1 in 1000 but my luck is not that great. Last Friday i went as far as buying 2 hpt. I took one that evening and it was neg. I was so upset. Then i thought maybe i should take one as soon as i woke in the morning, that was negetive also. So i decided, "ok, so iam not pregnant, move on." But the feeling is still here, and I dont wanna look foolish calling a DR. and them think i am crazy. Any advice would be truly appreciated. Please email me at ***@****. I would very much appreciate it.. Thank you, Melanie
I really can't believe that there are so many other women who are going through the same thing as me. I got my tubes tied in 07 after my last son was born premature(at 25wks).I have 3 other kids ages 8, 6, and 5. I only got my tubes tied, I didn't want them burned. When I got my tubes tied I really thought I was doing the right thing like other women I have read about in these post. I didn't have a stable relationship and i was staying in a womens shelter at the time. I thought a child is not what I wanted at this time because I was going through so much financial trouble. But I meet the man of my dreams and we are planning on getting married in future but he has no kids of his own. We have now been together for 2yrs and like other women I regret getting my tubes tied because I would love to give the man of my dreams his first child. And it really hurts to know that I will probably never be able to do that because we don't have the money to pay for a reversal. But after my last period (Oct. 3rd 2010) me and my fiance had sexual intercourse and since then I have been having this slight pain in my stomach, were it hurt so bad I couldn't walk straight. Now the pain has turned into feeling nausated everyday, feeling sleepy and having bad mood swings. I have this constant feeling in my stomach like I will throw up any minute and this is not the first time I felt this way. I have taken pregnancy test in past when I felt like this and all came back negative. So I really don't want to upset myself anymore by taken another test because I really want another baby so bad. I don't want to put myself through the heart ache of finding out I'm not pregnant again, so I'm just going to wait til my next period is due, which is about a week from this date, to find out the results. Like many have said before Through God all things are possible, if its his will for me to have a child, I will have one. I will say prayers for all who are in the same situation as me,and pray for those who want a child after TL, will have one by Gods will. If its his will, let it be done. God Bless All of You.
I had my tubes cut, tied, and burned and I am literally DYING to have another baby. My husband and I have been praying for a miracle but I don't see that happening and we really can't afford IVF with the GREAT chances of it not working. I feel so helpless because I was with another man when I had the procedure done and it was a bad situation. I was afraid of him and afraid to leave and knew I wanted no more kids with him. Finally I just left and met my husband. We are so happy but are missing one thing- a child of our own. Any advice?  I don't want to adopt. I want a pregnancy to experience with him.
I was reading all of the entries today and I must say I never thought that there were other women out there who regretted having their tubes tied.  I am a 43 yr old mother of 2 sons, 20 & 21 and I recently married the man of my dreams.  I was 23 years old when I had my tubes tied. I was a single mother, alone and afraid.  I also had no hope for what the future would hold. Now, that God has blessed me with a fine husband, I live in agony everyday over the choice I made 20 yrs ago, but I trust God to open up our barren wombs and to enable us (who regret our decision we made without wise council) to conceive one more time.  He opened up Sara's barren womb (Abraham's wife) and he heard the prayer of Hannah (1st Samuel Ch. 1-2).  God is an awesome God and He hears the cries of our hearts and feels our pain.  So, don't lose faith.  God will and can provide for us one way or the other!  He may provide the monies/financing for a tubal or miraculousy open our wombs!  Be encouraged mys sisters, it can happen.  I'll keep you all informed of my progress.  My husband has to do a sperm count and depending on the results of that test, I will have to have a prcedure done where dye is injected into my tubes to see what was done and if anything can be salvaged!  The dr. who did my tubal died, so there are no records of what procedure was performed. Be encouraged & Be blessed!
NaNa
I have also been reading all the post and it does suprise me that there are others that go through what I go through as well. I am recently 32 years old, I have three children my daughter is 10 and my boys ar 7. On Feb 20,2003 I got my tubes tied right after the birth of my boys. I had them tied clipped and burned. For years I would bloat up and feel things in my belly thinking Im pregnant but It has always been negative. This time Its just a little different. My belly is really big and tight, I have all the symptoms, sometimes throwing up, tired all the time, lower back pain, my vj feels very heavy sometimes, eating everything in sight and sometimes weird stuff, sore breast, liquid coming out of the breast,i feel the flutters in my belly, everything smells funny  I mean everything...I took two clear blue and easy test and both of them came out invalid which is really crazy. When you look at me you would think that Im about 4 months pregnant the tricky part is the belly showed up over two weeks ago and this time it wont leave. Usually I bloat up its like that for a few days and goes back down. Even now I feel like I have to throw up. Im really scared I dont want to go for a test and risk hearing your not pregnant again because this time I really want to be pregnant. All the other times I was ok but this time I really feel pregnant and I really want a baby. I will eventually go to the doctor Im just afraid of hearing negative again.
Hi Smoochah:
As I've mentioned, I've had my tubes tied for over 20 years.  I too have experienced symptoms of pregnancy, only to find out I wasn't. I think it's in our psyche or something.  We're dealing with the pain and guilt of a procedure we had and now here we are wanting a baby! I've noticed that many women experience the same symptoms too!  Hmmm... Could it be a tubal thang?

NaNa412
I am 36 yrs about to be 37 in two weeks. I am very happy to know that I am not going crazy, because I thought I was, having all symptoms of a pregnancy and my tubes was tied 11 years ago when I had my son. But I like everyone else praying for a miracle of wanting a baby, but you NaNa412 made a good point, it could be from the guilt of us having our tube tied.It very well can be a tubal thing!!
God bless all of us, some of us already had miracles and some of us are waiting on a miracle. God works in mysterious ways.
i had my tubes tired and cut in may 2007 after giving birth to my mircle twins... last year i decided i wanted another but dont have the funds to get my tubes un tied, well latley ive been really tired having lots of headaches, backaches, and i have a swallow belly and ankles, plus i notice i put 10 lbs on n 2 months which is odd cause i usley stay with in a a pound or two... i have changed my eating habbits or anything... i ask my husband what he thought and he said he thinks i might be pregnant, i took a test and it came back negative... worry its a tubal... i do want a nother one but still scaryed, my period has been lighter and shorter than normal for about 3 months now... calling doctor tomorrow to ask their opion... any help????
i'm a 44 year old woman who had her tubes tired and burned since 1993 and i regret i did it because of a bad marriage now i have been married to a wonderful man about 3 1/2 years now and he wants a baby and so do i , last year around may 23, i think i had a misscarriage my breast had swollen coundn't touch my shirt and bar, i was sick i passed a something that looked like a round tomatoe. Me and my husband want to know which way to go with the fertility or vitro or a reversal, please give me a response. thank you 44
You can attempt a reversal and see if it's possible, though if the damage has been too much to your tubes it won't be possible. IVF is more costly, but might have more promising results.
I had my tubes tied june of this yr which the dr told me tha the machine malfunctioned and they had to make a extra cut. i wanted them tied since I was married to a abusive man. Now i am witha great man that i love more than life and wish we could have a baby together, but either way we are happy. As of today I am 5 days late, my breats are sore and i have been very sleepy and sick., took a $1 test and it said negative. ButI am feeling like that is not right and I need to take another. I am so glad to know that there are other women out there felling and experiencing these same things. I will keep you all posted
i had my tubes cut and tied at a hospital in the caribbean after my second child i was only 18 at the time life did not look so good i was poor as well now i am 37 years old with a good job and would love to have another child is there any medical way i may be able to conceive it will be so good to hold another baby in my arms
I am 26 yrs old andi have two boys just recently I have been wanting to have another baby. I have had my tubes tied for 2 years and am starting to regret it. After reading these post I have hope that I can have a successful birth .Thanks ladies and God is trully in control.
  When i had my tubes cut, tied, burnt, it was after i had my second son, it even caused my first marriage to fall aprt after i come home i had post paradome depression after i had my c-section then my tuble ligation. I am starting to think that getting the surgery was a big mistake, it has been nothing but problems for me and my husband now..I would like to have them reversed as well but we can't affored to have it done either.
I had a baby 3 months ago and my period is normally on time 13th right around the corner. however i was sick at the end of last month or middle or something. I just rember throwing up. I feel sick now my stomach feels like its in knots. I feel bloted. I got my tubes tyied after this pregnancy. But the doctor never mintioned the chances of getting pregnant. OMG! I am freaking out!! I guess all I can do is take a test, wait for my period and pray that im not. i mean not that it wouldn't be great cause like most of you I do regret getting my tubes tied i mean my kids father is 9 years younger than me and it really does worry me that he might want someone different. But like I guess i need to just wait the 3 days to see if I get my period.. then like take a test oh man I don't want to have another spinal or like the other thing where the baby doesn't acually servive i mean it would really just break my heart..

Unenformed
I have read all these comments and situations.... let me tell mines.. A month ago my husband had a dream about a whale was following me close and did'nt want to let me go.. then I had a dream I had a fish aquariuam over our bed with a lot of pretty gold fishes.. then I went to the kitchen and saw so other gold fishes.. but this is the issue.. I had my tube clip almost 5 years ago.. and the past Thursday I took a pregnancy test which show positve.. then on Sunday my menstration came stayed on 2 days.. which is early because my period is usually  around the  16-20 or so.. but any ways I have been craving seafood.. I can not fit my clothes and extremely tired.. I do and would love to be pregnant .. If it is in God's will ...
I've been reading all the comments and I think I myself is wondering if I'm pregnant. I did a tubal ligation in August 2004 after having my second child who is now 6. Beefore having children my periods were always irregular but after having kids I never missed a month.
In september I missed my period did a pregnancy test which showed negative. Any way my period came early in October, I went to see my GYN for a regular checkup and to my surprise she said she is feeling something. I don't know what it is so she ordered me to do an ultrasound which I'll be doing on the 18 of November. Even though I had my tubes tied I always believe in miracles. I have two boys and I wanted to have a girl so my consolation was God nothing is too hard for you and thats the only way i believe I can be pregnant. Feeling movements in belly and if am pregnant will be very happy if it's a girl because my husband and i have no girls.

No matter what the doctors do if God says yes no powers in hell can stop itbecause he is the one who gives life.
Look up on line Tubal Reversal. It is possible to get it done. But read info on it on some sites. I have looked it up. I found a Dr. It is just so expensive.  
I have noticed with my periods I have heaver ones and more cramps. I am like late the last 2 months. It is weird.  I wish I would not have got my tubes tied. It seems like more problems come about and also I would love to have another baby. I always dreamed of having 4 and I listened to other people and also, I was afraid my RA would get bad again. After my 2nd child it got really bad, but after the 3rd I barely had any issues. I got strength back and no pain. It is just coming back. But just in hands a little. I wish I would not have my tubes tied.

I have been thinking about doing the reversal. I saved info on some DRs.

Nikki  
my tubes were tried and burn and cut for 17 years my son is 17 years ago and three girls are married got kids im grandma already im been married five years this same person he want to be a father  one of he own it possible that im because went my doctor they did a ultrostrauld on my stomach they fought something in there but i have to wait to my doctor tell what is going on my belly get bigger and but too my clothes dont fix me at all im throw up and nausea and fatigue too im feel im pregnancy
i am 24 years old and i have four girls... 9,7,2, and 7months. i got my tubes tied in april 2010 right after my daughter was born. I just went back to college for my BSN. i do want more kids but not right now. maybe about in another 10 to 12 years. is it possible for me to have a baby then? after reading some of you guys stories i think it is!
I am a mother to two children a 3 year old daughter and a 1 yr old son. At my son Birth on August 2009 I had a Cesarian Birth and a Tubelation. Ever since then my periods have been out of sources, from very heavy to very light, too long too short, from watery to lumpy, each month is a guessing game on how the cycle is going to be, but, very recently my periods are non-existent. I am very worried that i might be pregnant again, So far I had two pregnancy tests (both resulted) negative but I am not convienced. I am having night-sweats, my appettite has changed for the worse, I am not eating and gaining weight. Feel dizzy very offen and been experiencing morning-sickness (lots of nausea) - some smells, just reposulve me. Like (Milk & Cheese). And thats what my children eat and drink the most. I despise those items. Also my heart rate just goes crazy, and so does my pulse. I dont know what else to do. Please if you have any ideas on what is going on, with me, please let me know.
I am totally confused and extremely worried.
My husband thinks I am under alot of stress (currently I am taking anti-depressents) Lexapro 10mg.
Please help!
Eva CHEETLEY
***@****
I had my tubes tied cut and burnt when my youngest who will be 8 in feb was born but now I am a week late feeling very tired and smells and foods make me nauseated.. I have not taken a test yet but could I be pregnant???
iam 46 years old had my tubes tried 20 years ago never was late mybe a few days early now i am 48 days late can some one please tell me what is going on
I never thought I would read so many women who are in my shoes. I have 2 girls 15 721 yrs old. had my tubes clamped in 95. Here I'am in a health relationship and wanting to have another one. I will continue to pray for all of us ( like other readers stated GOD is in control). I'd wish some of these Doctor's processed with us the little % of having another one. I've had my tubes clamped for 15 years and still nothing. Insurance companies will not pay for any reversal and who really wants to adopt. My friend currently has no kids and would love to have one. All we can do is pray that GOD will here our hearts wanting for another one. To the women that was blessed enough to have one please inform any woman to really think about getting her tubes either clamped, tied or burned. It's sad and depressing but keep your faith alive. Like one reader stated " have faith of a mustard seed" and lets hope those little sperms can leap and swin like hell. GOD bless you ladies :).
WELL I AM 37 WITH A 19 AND 15 YR.OLD AND I GOT MY TUBES CUT BURNT AND TIED,AND FOR THE FIRST TIME I HAVE MISSED MY PERIOD.I AM KINDA EXCITED HOPEING I AM GONNA BE BLESSED AGAIN.BUT PEOPLE TELL ME IT CAN'T HAPPEN BUT I SEE IT CAN.FROM READING ALL UR POST.
had my tubes tired & burt 19 half years ago and getting these weired feeling of being pregnant i;v gained weight around my middle i feel sick when smelling diffrant food;s i have heart burn alot and gas and my lower part of my back kill;s  i get very upset  easy and i;v dreamed 3 times i was pregnant with a baby girl  i;m going through my menapause i;m 49 and wandering  what the heck is going on with my body . PLEASE can someone tell me weather i can get pregnant or not and why do i feel like i am?
I had my tubes tied in Jan 2010. After having 6 wonderful children. I am now pregnant, with twins. Due in May 2011. Love this life...looking forward to having 8 kids before I am 27...but scared, a little.
and I have been late for going on almost 12 weeks went to dr was neg on prego test and positive with ovarian cysts. but they get big when u have no period and shrink when u do have a period and thats what happens to me I am thinking of having them removed they say there not bad but donot want to take any chances with my life!! I have had the since 1997 and have gotten  worse soo u decide....
I am 34 and had my tubes tied march of this year after having my 8th child. I took a pg test yesterday due to mood swings, nausea and pregnancy symptoms i had with my other children. My husband convinced me to take it because he thinks i am pregnant. I dont know if it is my imagination but I thought I saw a really light pink line. I'm very nervous and dont know what to think. I'm going to wait like 2 days and take another one and see if I get the same results. I took a dollar store test and was thinking maybe I should take a better one.
i had my tubes ties  almost 4 years ago now and i regret it 100% and i have had a very regular monthly sence and now i am only 3 days late but like i said its just not like me to be late i can time it by a clock i know what day and all most to the hour  very regular i am but with that being said how long should i wait befor taking a test i would love to have another but i dont want to get my hopes up either so what should i do
did you get a postive pregnancey
I am 31 years old, soon to be 32. I have 3 kids, 11, 10, 6. I had my tubes clamped(I know of) after having my little girl. It was in August 2004. My periods has always come on time, real heavy with a week or longer bleeding. I am now a week late, I never miss mine. The only systoms I am having is stomach sore when I push on it, mood swings and sleepy all the time.I am also craving foods too. I don't know what to do, I don't want to go and buy a test just to say that I am not pregnant. I would love to have another baby if I knew that I could carry it to full term and not ecoptic pregnancy. I am so glad to know that there are so many of you out there that has the same feelings as I do. I talk to my friends about it, but all they say is I can't be pregnant because I had my tubes done. My mom is a nurse and just laughs at me because she saids there isn't any possiblely. I feel like I am going crazy, I am thinking about giving myself another week or two and go and buy a test just to ease my mind. I am mean I never miss my period so why now after 18 years I'm I going to start to miss my periods. I have been having periods since I was 12 years old and I have been on clock work. The only time I missed my period was when I was pregnant. With all 3 of my kids I would spot a brownish discharge for 2 days and then I knew something was up, sure enough I would take a test and I was pregnant. Good luck everyone with your quest.
My question is kind of different I got my tubes tied in august of 2006 and now i find out that the doctor clipped and burnt them also can i sue them for that? I wanted to have my tubes untied and thats what they told me that they were clipped and burned so now i cant have anymore im so upset because they clipped them without my consent.
I AM A MOTHER OF 2 AND I GOT MY TUBES TIED 5 YEARS AGO AN I TRUELY REGRET TIEING THEM EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE. I WONT ANOTHER BABY BUT IM STARTING TO GIVE UP ON THE HOPE OF BEING ABLE TO GET PREGNANT,ALSO EVERY TIME I HAVE A SMALL SIGN THAT ITS A CHANCE THAT I MIGHT BE PREGNANT MY PERIOD COMES. (SAD FACE) MY PERIOD COMES LIKE CLOCKWORTH EVERY MONTH TOO. MY GUY EVEN HAS MY SCHDULE DOWN FOR IT. LOL. FOR ALL THE LADIES THAT ARE BLESS TO HAVE THEIR CHILDRENS AFTER THEIR  TUBES TIED,CLIPPED,BURNT. CONGRATS TO YOU ALL! SOME  PEOPLE ARE BLESS TO HAVE CHILDREN AGAIN AN I GUESS IM NOT ONE OF THEM. I DID ENJOY READING EVERYONE STORIES THEY ARE VERY GREAT!
I am 40 yrs old with 3 kids. My youngest is 11. I had my tubes done back in 1999. To my knowledge they were cut, burnt and tied. At that time things were great with me and my husband and we decided that 3 was enough. Well, my husband and I seperated back in 2005, we divorced and I am now with someone who makes me happier then I have ever been. The last year or so I have had thoughts of wanting another child and would love nothing more than to have his child. I would try and push the thought out of my head for I would always think that I am getting too old for another child. But the last couple months the idea of it is so much stronger than ever before. I dream of what it would be like to be pregnant and of how excited we would both be. I dream of seeing a big smile on his face when he puts his hand on my very big belly and feeling the baby kick. The only sad thing is that when I wake up I know it is only a dream and that my chances of getting pregnant are very, very slim and then tears come to my eyes. I cannot affored to have any procedures done and even if I could there is no guarantee. I know there are some couples that go with a surrogate mom but that is not for me either. The whole thing to having a baby is to actually experience the feeling of carrying this child yourself. Anyway, I have read the stories of women experiencing a miracle and getting pregnant anyway and I am so happy for you all. I only hope that maybe God will hear my cries and I will be able to enjoy that same kind of miracle as well before I do get too old to conceive. God bless all of you for sharing your stories.

Mom of 3 but want another
Not always the case i have been researching for a while now.. can have normal pregnancy . risk of etopic is like 30percent if u conceive with tubes tied.. Nothing is impossible. my husband had a vasectomy when my second son was 6 m. by the time he was 18m i found out i was pregnant with my 3rd child.. so after he was born i had csection and had my tubes tied.. and now i am late for my period.. had in nov. nothing in dec and now waiting til end of month. i have taken hpt but neg.. researching says can come up negative due to hormone change after tubal ligation. So only sure way to know is blood tests and or  ultrasound...we shall c
i am a mother of 2 and after my son was here in 2006 i had my tudes tied and now i am 3 day laet and i thank that i pregnant i have crams that not for mothle crams and lost time i was laet was 2006 i just hope to god that im my pregnant i would love to have a babby
In July 2004, I had to have my right ovary removed while 13 wks pregnant, which was like a partial tubal ligation. In Jan. 2005, I had a tubal ligation done of the left side cause I didnt plan on having anymore kids! {my 1st was a boy, my second, a girl} Now Im married & my husband wants a child{ren}. Even though he's in the military, IVF is still costly. The military doesn't cover that, they only cover reversals, which they said is close to impossible to perform on me, due to the previous surgeries. I was told by the Dr.'s here {thru the military} that either way I choose, Im looking at a 30% out of 100% rate of a successful pregnancy. I need more info on how true this is, why the military wont cover one of their soldiers {at least a percentage of the cost} for teh IVF procedure, &/or where, in the USA, can I get the procedure done that doesnt cost so much? My only problem with paying too much for an IVF, is because I was told that I wouldn't have enough eggs to freeze, & if I dont have a sucessful pregnancy, I would have to pay the FULL amount to try again, NO REFUNDS WHATSOEVER! PLZ HELP ME SOMEONE?????
I had my tubes tied 23 yrs ago..I have recently missed 2 periods and the breasts are sensitive. The gyn doctor says that I am not going through the change because everything looks normal inside and hormones are at a normal level. Just wondering what the odds are that someone 48 yrs old could be pregnant or the doctor doesn't know what she is talking about and it is the change without the symptoms
i had my tubes ,tied and burnt in 2002 and after that my relationship ended. I met my new partner soon after and he never had any children. Ever since i got done i have dreams every month that this month god will send me a baby and ive even had a phantom pregnancy were i was convincing my body. My life is full of regret, torture every month and depression. My boys are 10, 12 and nearly 18 and i would give anything to be a mum again. Please dont ever get done unless your sure or you can end up like me and many otheres wishing they had never got done. I even have my partner up the wall cause he thinks i have a high sex drive but really i havent i just hide how i feel and cry when im alone but hope one day all this action might pay off. I am thinking of going back the doctors to see what my options are cause its taking over my life. Please god send me a baby
Hi, I am bout to be 31 yrs old and I have to beautiful sons, 1 will be 15 and the other will be 6 yrs old. I had my tubes tide an burnt as well back in 2005 almost 6 yrs ago due to high risks pregnecies. I usually have a very heavy menstral cycle for 7 days every month on the 20th. The last 1 I had was during Thanksgiving, I didnt have a cycle in December at all. I finally started Jan 03, 2011 it only lasted 3 days an till this day when I go pee and I wipe, its pink. I have been feeling extremely tired, no energy what so ever, Ive gained some weight and at the top I feel likes its tight, Im always feeling bloated very moody like any little things tigger me fast and I cant standddd my boyfriend most of the time. I also just stay feeling swollen, Im constantly trying to cover up myself to hide my stomach and the other night out of nowhere I started crying talkling about Im getting fatter. I do get dazed off as well an feel dizzy at times. I dont eat as much but havnt gotten nauseated oh and my stomach itches. I did go to the ER because I was cramping really bad an they took a urine test but it came out negative....what should I do? I am a strong believer in God and thru him all things are possible & to all that have had miracle babies,"Yall are very blessed & can speak & have proof to THE UNBELIEVERS!!"
FIRST OFF CLYSTA, WHO ARE YOU THE SPOKES PERSON FOR IVF? FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO...... NOW THAT; THAT'S SAID I READ THROUGH ALL OF THE POST FROM START TO FINISH EVERYONE AND THERE WERE TIMES THAT I WAS UNCERTAIN IF I WOULD POST A RESPONSE BUT NOW I FEEL IT WOULDN'T BE FAIR IF I DIDN'T SO HERE'S MY STORY: I'M A 33 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF 4, I HAD MY TUBES TIDE 10 YEARS AGO IN JULY OF 2000 AFTER THE BIRTH OF MY YOUNGEST SON. DUE MOSTLY TO PRESSURE BY MY FAMILY AND ALSO BECAUSE I JUST REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE ANYMORE CHILDREN WITH MY KIDS FATHER. HE WAS BOTH A HORRIBLE FATHER AND AWFUL PARTNER (WHY DID I HAVE 4 WITH HIM BECAUSE HE WANTED THEM AND WHILE HE WASN'T PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE WELL LET'S JUST SAY HE HAD A WAY OF MAKING SURE I GAVE HIM WHAT HE WANTED WHETHER I WANTED TO OR NOT AND ASIDE FROM THAT I LOVE CHILDREN) THE SHORT OF IT IS THAT I HAVE REGRETED THAT DECISION FOR YEARS NOW AND I REALLY WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER CHILD I HAVE BEEN PREGNANT SINCE THEN BUT THE PREGNANCY'S WHILE NOT ETOPIC WERE UNSUCCESSFUL. AS FOR MY CYCLE IT'S SO FAR OFF THAT I NEVER REALLY KNOW SO THAT'S NOT A FACTOR FOR ME BUT MY BOOBS ARE GETTING BIGGER AGAIN AND, THERE'S MILK IN THEM I HAVE THESE PINCHES IN THE LOWER RIGHT SIDE OF MY BACK MY STOMACH GETS TIGHT IN SPOTS SOMETIMES AND THEN SOMETIMES IT'S NOT. I LIKE SOME OF YOU FEEL THE MOVEMENT AND JUST WRITE IT OFF AS BEING GAS AND I GET QUEEZY ZNYTIME THERE'S FOOD COOKING (DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IT IS) AND I'VE BEEN REALLY SCARED  AND CONFUSED LATELY. BOTH MY HUSBAND AND I WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER CHILD AS HE ONLY HAS ONE BIOLOGICAL CHILD AND IT'S A BOY AND HE'S ALWAYS WANTED A GIRL SO THAT BEING THE CASE WE SUITED UP FOR THE CHALLENGE ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND TOOK A HOME PREGNANCY TEST. THE RESULTS CAME BACK NEGATIVE AND I DON'T KNOW WHICH OF US WAS CRUSHED MORE. I TRY NOT TO REALLY TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT IT TO UPSET HIM OR TO GET HIS HOPES UP BUT FEEL LIKE THE RESULTS WERE WRONG SO I WAS THINKING TO GO TO THE DOCTOR TO HAVE A BLOOD TEST FOR CONCLUSIVE RESULTS BUT I HAVE THE FEAR OF HEARING EITHER.THAT I AM REALLY NOT OR THAT I HAVE AN ETOPIC PREGNANCY. I CRY SOMETIMES AND I CAN'T TALK TO MY HUSBAND BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH SO WHEN HE ASK ME WHAT'S WRONG I 'LL JUST SAY NOTHING THEN HE'LL SAY IT'S SOMETHING BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T CRY FOR NOTHING AND I'LL JUST SAY I'M SAD THAT'S ALL HE ASK WHAT IT IS THAT I'M SAD ABOUT BUT I DON'T SAY I JUST LAY THERE AND CRY UNTIL I FINALLY FALL TO SLEEP. I TOO LIKE LOTS OF YOU EXPERIENCE THE DREAMS OF HAVING A CHILD SO I WENT OUT AND PURCHASED A DREAM BOOK IN IT IT STATES THAT THOSE DREAMS ARE DUE TO A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE IE A CHILD LEAVING FOR COLLEGE A NEW RELATIONSHIP A PROMOTION AT WORK OR A CHANGE IN JOB ALL TOGETHER AFTER READING ALL THE POST ON THIS SITE HOWEVER I HAVE CHALKED IT UP TO THE DESIRES OF THE HEART BEING FULFILLED. IT WOULD SEEM THAT WE ALL WANT TO BE MOMS AGAIN SO BADLY THAT OUR SUBCONCIOUS BRINGS IT FORTH IN OUR DREAMS. (IT'S NOT A SIGN THAT ANY OF US ARE OR AREN'T) NONE THE LESS I BELIEVE THAT IN TIME ALL THINGS WILL HEAL. THAT IS EITHER OUR WOMBS WILL ACTUALLY PRODUCE THE DESIRES OF OUR HEARTS OR WE WILL BE ABLE  TO COME TO GRIPS WITH THE DECISIONS THAT WE HAVE MADE IN THE PAST. THE SCRIPTURE MATTHEW 18:19 STATES THAT IF TWO OF YOU SHALL AGREE ON EARTH AS TOUCHING ANYTHING THAT THEY SHALL ASK, IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM OF MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN. SO REMAIN PRAYERFUL AND KNOW THAT CHRIST KNOWS WHAT'S BEST.

SINCERELY
AFRAID
i had my tubes cut back in 99 and thought i would be my first hubby for life but i wasnt.
i met a lovely man a year later and been married to him for 8 years and love him so much. we want a baby i regrett having it done i have 3 kids and he has 2 and we would love just to have our own baby.
it would mean so much we have tried ivf andhavent got the money for it and would i get pregnant with the tubes cut, could some 1 let me no please, we had a offer some 1 was going to carry a baby for us and then got let down. i lost our baby i was only 2 o 3 weeks gone and that was heart breaking. any got any advice please let me no as i would love to b come a mum before i get to old . thanks for reading leanne x
after reading the posts on here i am seeing i aint the only person with the same concerns going on.. i am a 31 year old mother of 2 and have had 3 pregnacies.. 1 of wich i lost between my 2 chidlren.. i had my last child in jan 02, due to complications at the time and the high risks i was takeing decided it best to have my tubes done.. my tubes was done in feb of 02.. clipped , burnt , tied the whole 9 yards from my understanding.. how ever at the time of every thing my dr explained to me that it was not 100% fool proof and could reverse its self after so long.. the thing is now i have had problems with my cycle off and on the past few years either allways early a few days or late a few days.. this time around how ever i am right  at about 2 weeks.. have never in my life been this late other then when i was pregnate the 3 times that i have been.. not only am i late this time around but the feelings i keep having in my stomach remind me to much of how i felt the times i was pregnate, ranges from the signs of mood swings.. hunger changes, changes in engery and every thing else..have spotted twice in the past 2 weeks that i have been late but nothing thats been enough to worry about..so going to pick up a test tonite and just see what it says.. because its to point that my husband whom is in the medical field is saying that its makeing him wander with how the symptoms have been..figure if it says yes then i am going in for more testing to make sure.. and if it says no and i still dont start in the next couple days then i am going in to have more tests done.. due to simple fact that if i am i would barely be pushing 4 weeks according to what i figured up last nite..
I don't know for sure if I had my tubes tied and burned or not because it has been 11 years ago since I had my only child.  When I had my child; i think i told the doctor that I wanted to get my tubes tied but not for sure.  How can I know for sure if I did or not?
im 23 years old i have 4 kids and do not want anymore after my last child i had my tubes tied june 9, 2010 i am now a little over a week late on my period and very worried my periods are always normal i talked to my doctor who said its normal because my tubes are tied but i am still stressing i took two pg tests both were neg... but im still worried:( ANY FEED BACK WOULD HELP
Awww this story is so cute...i'm so glad everything worked out for you and that ur baby girl is healthy....i got my tubes tied in 07 after my 3rd child and never thought i would ever re marry and now i can't have anymore kids and we want 1 more but i put my faith in gods hands..
i have noticed in between the rejoicing blogs you have the occasional basher who is like then dont get ur tubes tied and dont regret it... and bla blah.  we r human we change our minds how are we to know that our marraiges are going to end badly and then God gives us an awesome man and then we change our minds and want to have another baby. i really got hurt by some of the bashers on here...
Hello me and my husband had a baby in july 2008 i then had my tubes tied and burned cause we didnt think we wanted anthor child here it is 2 years later and we both regret me getting my tubes tied we are seriouslly wanting anthor lil one around the house we have been praying for a miracle since we dont have the extra money to have a reversal done how long does it take for tubes to regrow id like to be pregnat before i am 31 and i am only 29 lease god let me conceive 1 last time
ok i broke and took 2 tests last week both was negative.. was having severe pains this past sat in my lower side so went in to er.. explained what was going on and they done ultra sound.. and that i had finally started but it lasted 1 day.. when they done tests and ultra sound it came back that i have cycts one on each ovarie.. now know i aint pregnate, what was causeing me to be so late.. gotta go back in for follow up soon to see whats getting done about it all..
reading alll these postst make me think i am not the only one who regrets doing the tubes and wish i had not so lets see if something happens as i have read some have fallen pregnat
HELLO LADIES I'M VERY SAD AS WELL I HAD MY TUBE TIE IN 85 WITH MY LAST CHILD SHE IS 25 NOW I REGRET MANY MANY TIME THAT I HAD MY TUBE TIE JUST LIKE A LT OF US HAD MADE THE WRONGE DECISION. DIDN'T THINK THAT OUR KNIGHT SHINING ARMORY WERE OUT THERE . IF WE DID WE ALL WOULD HAD MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE . I MEET MY KNIGHT SHINING ARMORY LATER IN MY YEARS. HE HAVE NO KIDS OF HIS OWN HE A VERY KIND AND LOVING MAN. I'M PRAYING THAT THE LORD WOULD FIND IT IN HIS FAVOR TO GIVE ME AN MY BOYFRIEND OUR BABY. GO BLESS ALL WHO STILL WANT  THE JOY OF HAVING A BLESS CHILD. LORD ME 1
Hi Ladies:
It's been a while since I posted, but my heart still aches as I read all of the posts of women who have tied their tubes and now want another child.  Don't lose hope.  I know IVF is very expensive and Tubal Reversal is also, but if God can open the womb of a barren woman at the age of 90, just imagine what He can and will do for us. I continue to pray for the conception of a child without surgery, but I am confident that if God wills us to conceive, He will provide all that we will need to do so!  I cannot wait to tell ya'll what He will do for me!  Don't lose faith or hope.  I look forward to hearing the stories of women who have conceived without surgery as well.  It has happened!

Be encouraged...
Im a mom of 3 got a tubal cut and burnt 13 yrs remarried a yr ago now prego with twins for the grace of God.  God spoke to my husband back in Oct 2010 and told him we will have a boy by the name of Omechueh and shall give the girl a hebrew name we got Amichai it means Gods gift cause this is what it is a double gift from God.  I believe there is nothing impossible for God he can blow life into our wombs in a split second the word of God states in Mathew 17:20 if we have faith like a mustard seed everything is possible and i believe Gods word it doesnt turn back voided what come out of it must go forth read Isaiah 55:11 and just thank God for ur blessings even if man says its impossible because whats impossible for men is POSSIBLE for GOD  our creator God Bless
just did a preg test 1/26/2011 positive tubal 13yrs ago God is good
I had my tubes cut, tied and burnt in 2000 due to having an  abusive marriage. I have regretted that decision from day 1. Wanted to back out when I was in the surgery room but then I was out and woke up and it was too late. It is now 11 years later and I would love to have another baby. If it was meant to be God will make it happen.
im 46 years old i had my tubies tied cut and burn in 1995 i have 4 kids 20,18,16,15 and im a grand mother of one . i need to now if its possible for me to get pregnant after all this time i have being feeling sick to my stomach and i being have a periods that last only two days and i spot for days im moody sleepy my breast hurt my stomach feels like im carrying a watermelon im afraid to go get a test done or go to the dr. can it be possible to get pregnant . is there anyone that can help me understand this if i am pregnant i always wanted to have another baby .can this be my chance i do hope so and thank god .....
my mom is doing the same steps you are doing she doesnt know what it is she missed her period she is always tired and nausal but she had her tubes tied
Procedure Side Effects

There are various methods of female sterilization, but common side effects of getting tubes tied can include swollen stomach due to gas that collects during the procedure, nausea, cramping, bleeding, blood clots, and, once in a while, shoulder pain. All procedural side effects are usually mild enough to be controlled with over-the-counter pain medication like Advil.
Future Side Effects

Future side effects can occur after the procedure has been done and is healed, such as menstrual cycle problems like heavy cramping or irregular cycles. In the cases of properly completed tubal ligation, menstrual cycle problems are the only commonly reported future and ongoing side effect. That's not bad as far as surgical procedure side effects go.
Pregnancy

Various sources report that pregnancy after tubal ligation is rare but does happen. About 18 in 1,000 women report a pregnancy within 10 years of having their tubes tied. The complication here is that women who become pregnant after having their tubes tied are at a greater risk for an ectopic pregnancy. Furthermore, women can experience problems becoming pregnant if they have a tubal reversal after having their tubes tied, so that's something to consider as well. and for my self im a mother of 3 kids i had my tubes cut, burnt,tied, 14 yrs ago after i had my 3rd  child my period still comes i never missed a month so i havent gotten that side affects yet .. i do feel bloated on my belly like its hard and everyone keeps tellin me im pregant but im not i never tooken a test cuz i still get period every month havent missed one yet soo im not worryin about gettin pregant .. i would love too tho but i dont think ill have that chance besides this surgery wasnt my desion it was my doctors due to i had complications with all 3 of pregancy  it was for my best to have it done as i was younger a doctor told me i couldnt have any children cuz my insides was all messed up due to a traumatic issue i was greatful of havin my 3 kids but now i cant concive anymore  besides im older now 37 yrs old and what would be the risks ... ive read all ur posts and some are great and some are well im gonna be honest just stupid .. but for us older woman yea it would be great to have another child but none of u isnt lookin at the risks also how would our bodies inside handle a reversable or even a ectopic pregancy there would be alot of questions to be answered now dont get me wrong everyone i would so love to have a another child so bad also but readin some of these posts made me think also of the risks iam also in a new realationship im engaged to be married soon and he dont have kids of his own either he wants some but i cant give none and yea u guys are right those reveserble are very expensive i kno i cant afford them  but all i can say if it happens ....it happens ..we can pray also ... i just dont want any of u  woman getting ur hopes up on pregancy cuz u have symptoms of feeling like it cuz in the long run we would just get hurt even more by the results in the negative pregancy test  and for the older woman that arent gettin their period might wanna go to there drs it could be an early sign of menopause we never kno what are bodies is tellin us it could be just us bein hormones going crazy but before u think ur pregant go to the drs and btw i did have ovarian cyst also and it did make my body go all whack and alot of pain in the lower back and my periods was heavier than normal iam not a nurse or doctor im just being real im not hating or anything but i do feel ur pains also myself sometimes feels like being pregant also ..cravings ,nausaea,headaches,,tiredness ..all of the symptoms but i think its all in our minds cuz we truly and want another baby and we r just physically emotinally psyching our brain and body .. they do say its possible tho to get pregant but please gurls dont dwell on it wait a month and know exactly ur syptoms (symptoms) and see ur doctor please i kno how it feels to be disapointed also but here is some info i found  please read it and rember im on your side im not hating ive been thru the pain of  getting my hopes up only to drown in sorrow and i wanted to share it with all of u .... good luck to all of u
I've had my tubes cut tied and burned for ten years,after having two beautiful children and getting out of an awful relationship,i met my true soulmate,i wasn't really plaining on conceiving or looking forward on having any more children,but five years into our relationship the love of my life wanted to have a healthy baby with me.I had to tell him i had my tubes cut,tied and burned..He was so hurt and i, because the man i fell head over heels in love with,i couldn't give him what he wanted.We looked into all kids of medical procedures but couldn't afford it at the time,finally in april 30 of 2009 we came up with the money to have my tubes revised. It's now two years later after taking all kids of prenatal vitamins no luck. At one time we really thought, or should i say hoped i was carrying. But after taking a BLOOD TEST to our avail no luck... WEVE even had his sperm checked. Now what do we do??? our hearts can't take the disappointment... If someone out there can help...PLEASE
I got my tubes cauterized and tied. I was 22 when I got this procedure done the doctors tried talking me out of it because they said I was so youn. I already had 3 kids. I am now a little of 3 months pregnant. When I went into the doctors he asked if he can cauterized my tubes again. I don't think they did the procedure right the first time. Can I sue?
Iam 31yrs old. I had my tubes cut and burnt, bout 8yrs ago. I was with a man who was very abusive, then his mom pullled a fast one cause she wanted kids and took mine when i was in the army. its been a long battle in which she adopted them. I have been with a great man now for 3yrs and hes never had children. my heart aches all the time for a baby. readying some of the stories gave me hope. but i stay sad all the time. when i have my period it about kills me, then sometimes there late. ill have times ill be nauseated for over a week. and ill start to think could i be pregnant? then i think bout tubes and tell myself its wishful thinking. im depressed and i so want a baby. it cost so much to have a reversal or IVF. so please someone help me find an answer, so i may hold a baby in my arms again, i cant handle this pain. Please help me
I had an ectopic which ruptured in 2006 i had a partial salpingectomy, i then had a miscarriage in sept 2007, i got pregnant again in 2009 and it turned out to be another ruprured eptopic, 5 days after the ectopic my husband left as he was having an affair. i have met some one wonderful and he has no kids, im just wanting to know if anyone has ever got pregnany after 2 ectopics and what is the difference between litigation and bilateral salpingectomy and partial salpingectomy? i have 3 girls 15,13, 6. regards x
I just had a baby no even 6 weeks ago and i went to the Doctors and he came in and told me im pragent again and said theres no way i had my tubes clamped can you get pragent with that
I had my tubes tied feb 2008 during the delivery of my 2 would have been 3 year old son, I had a very hard pregnancy, my first son,7 yrs, had 20% chance of downsyndrome Aj my second son 50% chance, luckly they both were delivered normal. I decided to tie my tubes, I have fibromyalgia and pregnancy is very painful and there are always complications, My AJ was killed in a traffic inceident, I want to have another child but I am terrified that I will not get pregnant or that if I reverse my tubes I will not make it through another pregnancy, but yet I keep trying with failure due to my tubes are tied. I regret having this done all the same
i just tie  my tube 15 year ago i realy want to have a baby what can i do who could help me
Ok say if your pregnant with your 1st or 2nd Child ect...If your husband ejaculates into you while ur pregnant. Are you able to still get pregnant?? Like after you pop out your kid? lol.
my tubes have been tubes tied in 2009 been seein my period every since now all of a suddon feb.2011 i havent seen my period none of feb i wonder could i be pregant i took a test it came back negative could i still be pregant
im a 23 year old mother of 3 wonderful kids i am a month late on my monthly i got my tubes tied and burned. i dont know whats going on with me but i havnt been feeling like my self i been sleeping alot more and my lower back is been hurting me i keep getting headaches all the time i dont know whats  going on i havnt gained any weigh so its kinda scaring me cause i took 3 test and they all say not pregnant so i went to the doctors and they say o ur fine , anyone else have any clue whats going on and let me know please.
i had a tubaligation 4 years ago. Im getting remarried, graduating college and I wanna know if its worth getting my tubes untied? and what is the cost of the procedure? any place in ohio?
Well hi my name is Beatrice, and i have 3 kids i just had my 3rd child. Hes just turn 3 months. I got my tubes tie, but i missed a period.. could i be prego? Im scared to take a test because i just have my son.. Can yall give me advise what should i do?
I agree wit you on that, i mean speakin words of negativity can only make a person feel as if they did something wrong and that there's no hope for them and live with the guilt for the rest of their lives. and to the person who stated that having babies after a tubal ligation is not possible im here to tell you you that the god i serve is an awesome and the impossible is possible as long as he's in control.So to all those that want to know, if they could getpregnant after clipped tied and burned tubals, just always remember (GOD"S IN CONTROL). NOW MY ? TO THOSE THAT WANNA KNOW, DO You Believe?
Amen to that!
i have had my tubes tied an burn at some point have had symptoms of bein pregnant.I somewht regret getn them done but due to past relationships tht i have children with i decided it was best.I was tired of raising kids myself wth no help.I am wth someone an would love to have a child with he is all commited to takn care of his kids.But i was wonderin can a woman get pregnant even after all this cut tied an burnd.....so curious...
had my tubes tied after my fourth kid and was wanting to know cold i get them untied as im getting married again,
I just had my tubes tied n jan of this year. I didnt want anymore kids but lately i've been getting really sick after surgery. I went to the er friday n found out i'm 9wks pregnant n its a normal pregnancy. I've got an appointment tomorrow but i'm scared to know wats gonna happen i'm really sad about it n all i can do is cry!!
I am 33 years old with two girls 16 years old and 7 years old. I had my tubes tied in 03 of august. I want so very much to have my third child. So all you ladys who are pregnant with another child you are very blessed and hope things go well with you all.
I had my tubes tied in May of 2008. The dr told me that i would have some pain but after 2 weeks the pain would be gone and I would be fine. Wrong!! I had the worest pain for 2 months. I hurt so bad on my right side that I couldnt hardly stand up right for the 2 months. Then I started having the weirdest periods about 7 months later. I had had 4 periods in December of 2008 and they would last for 2 weeks or longer. I got really worried that something was wrong. When I went to the dr, he said that everything was fine and gave me a pill for me to take to stop the period. Well of course the pill worked. Then 2 weeks after i finished the medicine I started the whole thing up agian. I called the dr back and informed him of what was going on. He wanted to do a sonogram to see if anything was wrong and maybe it had been missed. Then he tried to tell me I had tiny sists on my tubes and everytime I had my period I would bleed more then i should. I was dumb enough to believe all that. I havent got pregnant since, but I now dread that wonderful time of the month. I now have the worest cramps and periods i can think of. I often have horrible cramps between my cycle and cravings and emotions all wired and all the symptoms of being pregnant, even the weight gain. Now the dr told me that its IBS. Im not buying there crap. I know something is not right. I have never had these problems until I got my tubes tied. I do want another baby, but I cant afford to have my tubes reversed. I hope that if you wnat to get your tubes tied, you do your homework first. I was pushed into it by my dr and I had the worest baby blues for the first year of my youngest sons life.  
  I have a new husband and I want a baby for him,  but I got my tubes tied 25 yrs ago.  Is it to late?  They are tied, clipped and burnt.  I really would love to have a baby one more time.  Please someone HELP ME!!!!
i am late i dont think i am prego i had my tubes tied in 06 but withfull thinking i will keep u posted i pray to god every time i am late lol i pray to him and thank him regardless
Yes it is scarry because i want my tubes tied and to here people still getting pregnant that is crazy my mother had her tubes tied and burned thats what i want to do she havent had any problems the only thing i can say is make sure are do you really know that your tubes were tied because tied and burned that bannanas because i want to make sure i dont have any children.
I'm 38 years old I had a tubal in 1995 after my third child due to my seizure disorder I did'nt want to go through heartache of losing a child from seizures so when my son was born i optioned for a tubal im now 1 month and 22 days late which is rare for me have no symtoms (symptoms) but never did while pregnant just missed cycle I'm beginning to wonder but I am afraid of finding something much worse with pregnancy test over the counter will they show  if it is in the tubes any thoughts I don't want to call doctor  if its gonna make me look kinda crazy I also wonder at my age can it be the chang?
My aunt flow came to visit no baby oh well, thats why i had it done, its doing its job for now anyway. Yes I get a little sad but thats fine . We got our tube tied, cut or burned for a reason, but we forget sometimes . God helps us throe us too. We are our own messenger most of the time. We listen to our gut feeling thats the lord letting us know what to do and sometimes its not what we want or what were going to do but and the end it all works out . So thats what we have to remember that God gave us that gut feeling and we went for it because he had something better ,different, bigger and most of all peacefulness because our kids will be grown faster and NO MORE BABIES !! It can be a grate thing . So whenever you feel down remember what you just read and I hope it will make you feel better . I will be on and off to share my thoughts and feeling. So God bless you all in everything you do . God is the almighty .
I HAD MY TUBS CUT 4 YEARS AGO I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE ANY CHACES THAT I COULD GET PREGNAT THE REASON FOR ME ASKING IS THAT PEOPLE IS SCARING ME...
I got my tubes tied two years ago this week...I was getting my period 2x a month and lasting a week for the past year (like clock work) doctors are still in the process of trying to find out why.  Well my last period was feb 15th, then on March 12th i started and by that Monday (March 14th) it was gone.  It was not heavy just a light pink. Now its almost 3 weeks past since i got that one and still nothing.  I have ALL the syptoms (symptoms) of being prego, have taken Lord only know how many test, two of which came out positive and all the other Neg. but im thinking the ones that came out postive might be wrong seeing as it was a fait line, but still a line non the less...not sure, i have an ultrasound in a few days (nothing to do with finding out if im prego) so maybe will be suprised if they do see somethign there...Not srue what to think about it all....
thank u i agree with u. i have a tublaligation i am puting it in the lords hands if he wonts 2 have anouther child i will.I Put my faith in him. it is a blessing to here all of your story thank u and my God bless u all.
I am the same way. I have 3 boys, and would love to have a girl. I regret having my tubes tied and burned. I want another baby. I have finally found the love of my life, and want another baby. It would have to be through invetro. I have a partner, not a husband. My partner has 3 children, as well. We would love to have a baby together. She, also, has her tubes tied.
I hope all of you who want more children after your tubal ligation get your wish. I understand how you feel. I had my tubes cauterized (burned) in 2006 after my 2nd c section. Doctor kind of forced me. Said anymore c-sections would be to dangerous. So I listened to him and did it. I regret it all the time. I would have loved another child. I have two boys. My husband thinks about it too. Especially now that our boys are older. I feel bad that I did that to my body I just pray that the God forgives me. I've prayed to have another baby also, but whatever  God does I will accept. I love my boys and enjoy my time with them. My tubal has caused me to have menstrual problems like heavy and painful cycles, but my periods are like clock work. I've heard of a number of women who have severe menstrual problems after tubal ligation. My gyn says it is because the blood flow to the ovary is interrupted due to the tubes being cut, tied, or burnt. I would love another baby, but if it doesn't happen I am more than happy with my family the way it is now. I hope each of you is blessed with whatever decision God has in store for you. I hope you all get a new little bundle of joy:) Good Luck!!
Hey my name is jessica

I had my tubes tied almost two years ago next month. I had regular periods. and this month i have not started. I usually start by the end of the month. please help me i have all the signs of being pregnant i have 2 kids already whats goin on with me?
I see my story repeated over and over again. Being in a relationship with someone that you didn't want anymore kids by, so you got your tubes tied. I did the same thing in 2002. Biggest mistake of my life! Now, almost 9 years later, I would like another child. All I can do is pray that, somehow, it happens. All the procedures are too costly and most insurance policies don't cover them. So to all you women out there in the same situation, good luck:) To the mommys that had your wonderful blessings after a tubal, you are just that.... BLESSED!
im 24 and i got my tubes tied after my 3rd chid in 09 there is a clamp on each side of where its is tied. now i regret it as i hvae recently lost one of my sons. now i want to have another baby not to replace my son but to keep the memory of my son alive. but i have been told i can get preg but wont beable to carry, if i ended up preg could they do something to reverse my tubal so i can carry the baby.. i really cant afford the reversal but i have heard of women carrying full term to a healthy baby after tubal please any1 with any help email me matthew_dixiemommy***@**** thanks
The point of a ligation is meant to be permanent. Odds of failure are not high. If you do actually get pregnant, you would first need to be checked to see if it's Ectopic or uterine. If it's uterine, you just carry it like normal--nothing else has to be done. If it's Ectopic they will either have to remove the tube or give you a shot to abort the pregnancy. I'm sorry if this isn't what you want to hear, but don't keep your expectations up too high that you will actually get pregnant or that it will fail.
i had my tubes cut, tied and burned 14 yrs ago and i'm trying to get pregnant. i did finally get pregnant last yr, but lost it, i'm so afraid to try again and if i do, i'm afraid that i will lose it again. what can i do so i'm not afraid any more and how do i convince my husband to try again. this would be his first, i 4 of my own from a previous marriage.i can't stop thinking about have another baby, all my friends are have having babies and i try to keep a smile on my face so they don't see the pain that i am in.
god is good, and i believe if u have faith so strong in him he will and has made miricales happen i had my son 3 years ago and had my tubes clamped after he was born i really didnt want to but my husband at the time kinda insisted, anyway he and i divorced he won my children in the divorce he had enough money for a good laywer i had a court appointed, my boyfriend now is a great man and a good dad to my kids when i get to see them, to cut things short a few months back i kept having very short and late periods having many systoms done many $1 test that said neg i started felling some kind of movement about 2 mths ago blew it off like maybe i had a tape worm or something then my stomach started getting bigger and more movement then i woke up one morning craving cheese and apple juice i was dreaming about them i hate cheese and apple juice my boyfriend loves apple juice so i starting getting worried that night at 2 am when he was asleep i did 4 test all were positive  i was scared to tell him so i did 4 more to make sure, all positive,, i told him turns out hes the happiest man in the world, now it is very obvisous i am pregnant i look about 5-6 months and lots of movement going to the doc soon so there is hope god can move mountains he can do this too ,,i pray for all those who want a baby tonight and hope you all pray for us to have a heathy baby  good luck and remember god loves u
well let me know whats going on with you please..im 26 and had my tubes clipped 3 years ago and i think im pregnant also
iam 26 years old and i have had my tubes tied for 5 years next month. my fiance' tells me that iam pregnant because my face is fuller and he keeps up with my period better than i do but every since i had my tubes tied they have been irregular and i took me 6 months to get a period after my last child was born. Now i actually feel pregnant, is it all in our head?
I am a 31 year old mom of 2 my daughter is 13 and my son is 9. My tubes are clamped, not cut burnt tied or anything else.I have had them done now nearly 7 years. Me and my boyfriend are planing on getting married next spring was talking of haven a baby together is it more likely and easier  for us to get pregnant because the way my tubes are clamped ?????????????
I am always the .01%

In 2003 I started taking the pill, I feel pregnant during the time that I was taking the pill in 2004. I lost the pregnancy. I was 3 weeks pregnant when I miscarried.

In 2004 right after the miscarriage I started the depo shot. I fell pregnant once again and gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

After I had my daughter, I immediately began the patch and got into a domestic dispute with the father of my daughter and he hit me. At that time my baby was 5 months old and I was told that I had to be sent to another hospital because they did not have the proper equipment to xray a pregnant woman, So, while on the patch I fell pregnant again! I got an abortion (which I regret)

After the abortion I tried the Nuva Ring. I was told that you could continue to have sex while the ring was inserted so I did. Well, as you guessed it, I fell pregnant and gave birth to another beautiful baby girl.

Because of my medical history, I was too afraid to try the IUD. So the doctor suggested a tubal ligation. At the age of 22, with two baby girls, I got my tubes tied. (Feb 22, 2007)

Well June 2009, I started having real bad cramping pains. I had all the symptoms of pregnancy but deemed it medically impossible to be pregnant again! I went to the emergency room and SURE ENOUGH i was pregnant!

They could not find the pregnancy at first and what the doctor made the mistake of diagnosing as a cyst was an ectopic pregnancy. So, I was immediately rushed to surgery where they found out that the pregnacy had already ruptured my tube and I was bleeding internally. The doctor said had I ignored the pain for one more night, I would have bled to death.

They removed the tube that the pregnancy was in and they clipped and burnt my other tube for prevention of another ectopic pregnancy.

Well guys, it is now 2011 and I am cramping, irritable, I have diarreha, and I am late. I swear, if I am pregnant, I am taking my story to TLC or something because what are the odds of ALWAYS being in the .01%?!?!?

I got my tubes burnt and tied 3 bit years ago when had a c setion I now wont a baby is there any way of beaming pregnan ar I am only 26
I regret having my tubes tied, I am late and cramping right now but I pray I am that 1% I agree I did not know so many people felt the way I do and I have hope from the above stories that succeeded in pregnancy.
I'm sorry Clysta, unless you are a doctor you should not give advise. If you can see that women have had babies after tubal ligations then theres the proof. Your only able to see the scientific part of this and not the God part. Plus, doctors are human like everyone else and they don't have all the answers, they also make mistakes. I knew a lady who had a ligation, and she did have a tubal pregnancy, the doctor gave her so many hours to make up her mind about aborting the baby. She said no way that she was trusting God. A few hours later, doctor came in and said they were going to remove the baby. She told the doctor "hold on and do an ultrasound..I know God put that baby where it is supposed to be". Amazed..she was correct!!! She had a baby girl!!! So you see, it is possible, and science is not always right..Romans 1:22..they profess themselves to be wise, yet they are fools.
I am 24 years old, I have one child that is 5 years old. When I first found out I was pregnate....on that very first doctors appointment, I ask the doctor to tie my tubes, he wouldn't. I asked him at EVERY visit to tie my tubes. He always refused. After 3 years of going to this doctor I had enough with him telling me no. I finally found a doctor that would tie my tubes. She cut, burnt and tie them. For the past few weeks I have been regreting all my effort to have my tube tied. And then all of a sudden I relized why I wanted it so badly. (Get ready for some negativity). I remember why I wanted my tubes tied. I knew deep in my heart and soul I only wanted one child. Children are a gift from god. I wanted to take care of my gift and make sure I do a good job, without having to worry about any other children. I want to give 100% to my child, and I cant do that if I have to split that 100% with another gift. Now I am NOT saying I am a better parent because I have one child, The parents that have more than one child, your doing a hell of a job! Crongradulations! I am saying if god wants to bless you with one of his gifts....he will. Dont put added pressure on yourself by tricking your mind into think that you might be pregnate, becuase to want it so badly. I wanted my tubes tied because this world...although good sometimes, it is not what it was 30 years ago. Kids are sitting on the couch watching t.v and playing video games, not being active becuase parents are so scared to let there kids go play and "come home when it starts to get dark". Remember your days of being a kid? Look at the economy....its horrible. I know where I stand. I am middle class, almost poor, lol. One child is expensive to raise, and again, to all the parents with more than one...I dont know how you do it. I just want to say I understand where all of you are coming from because I was reading everyones post and regreting my descions. I now remember why I did what I did. Thank you for your post I know that it was god speaking to me threw you all, good luck to all of you, may your wishes come true. Remember, God give you only what you can handle. I am truly blessed because I have a the little gift that god, that he hand picked just for me.
NO one on this forum is a doctor. Does that mean no one should post or give advice? I'm sorry, but I don't see a God part because I'm not religious, so of course I'm not going to say anything is gods will. I believe in proof you can see and fact. I've never once said they are permanent, because I know they do fail. But the odds are infrequent, and far too many women put in hope that they might because they made a wrong choice. If you have it done you should assume it will NOT fail, but if it does and you wanted to be pregnant then that's good for that family.
I had my tubes tied and burned last February after my 3rd child....I unlike most of the women here do not regret my actions at all....however I'm about a month late and I've got a lot of pressure on my bottom left abdomen and lower back....I have nausea and super tired all the time....I DO NOT WANT TO BE PREGNANT....I'm so scared it's making me sick...I'm not good with pregnancy test seeing how they read negative on all three of my children...anyway for those of you who have had tubal pregnancies what am I suppose to expect...what kind of surgery if any will they have to do to me???
I got my tubes tied dec 2009 just after my twins where born. i wish i would have never got it done bc now i wish i could get pregnant. i have 4 kids 8 5 and a 18m old twin. we lost the other twin at 4m old. i wanna kno what the chances are (i want #s) of getting pregnant again.
that was amaze god is good and your bless my child you and your daugter i hope one day i can give my husband a baby it been 13years i had my tubes tie all my kids are grown and having babies now i am a grandmother of 9 grandkids i knwo he want one cause his brother on his second child all i can do is pray i have two of my friends had they baby also when they tube was burn and tube now my god sister is preganant now with her fouth child she thought she can't have no more like that women said god is in control
I am 38 years old. I had my tubes tied and burned 18 years ago now my breast hurts and feeling nausea and tired  could i be pregnant.
Viewing 201-400 comments: