cant get pregnant
hi, i am only nineteen and have been trying to conceive for nearly two years. i had an abortion four years ago. is that the problem. please help
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
are you married and financially ready to start a family?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
you are pretty young to be trying for two years-----NO JUDGEMENTS, I had my first child at 20yrs and he was born just 5 days after I turned 20.  We have in many ways grown up together NOt always best.  You are also terribly young to have trouble.  If you want the advice of a mother who struggles constantly and I am married I have 4 children and I'm working on putting myself through school.  I'm not a preacher.  It's Flippin' hard.  I would suggest that you put yourself into a better postion get through school first so that no matter what you can take care of that child.  I hate to be a downer but if you have a baby today and in 3 years your childs father is in an accident can you afford to care for your child, your family.  I wish that I had done that.  That being said if you still want to go forth and keep trying I would talk to your obgyn and find out if there is scar tissue or anything blocking you from getting pregnant.
Good Luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486