Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
cervix high but dry, what does this mean?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cervix high but dry, what does this mean?

Okay so I have been tracking my cp for the past few months. This cycle after what I think was ovulation, my cervix was low and firm. 5 dpo I checked and it was high nd soft. It then moved medium nd firm but now its so high I cant reach it. There is little to no cm. And I got a neg. Urine test. I am on day 29 of a normally 28 day cycle and still no sign of af showing. Can I be pregnant?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello,
The position of the cervix changes with your menstrual cycle. Delayed periods can be due to pregnancy. Urine test is quite reliable in diagnosing pregnancy if done correctly and as instructed. It is possible that you have taken up the test too early. If you are having other symptoms and signs suggestive of pregnancy it is suggested to discuss your concerns with your doctor. A clinical examination will be helpful.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
What I think is my period came, my cervix is still high though! Im so confused because its always low and hard during af. Its red blood so I know its not implantation bleeding. Bt the first todays I was able to wear tampons, today its barely a flow. I wanna know if I could still be pregnant!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank