cervix high but dry, what does this mean?
Okay so I have been tracking my cp for the past few months. This cycle after what I think was ovulation, my cervix was low and firm. 5 dpo I checked and it was high nd soft. It then moved medium nd firm but now its so high I cant reach it. There is little to no cm. And I got a neg. Urine test. I am on day 29 of a normally 28 day cycle and still no sign of af showing. Can I be pregnant?
The position of the cervix changes with your menstrual cycle. Delayed periods can be due to pregnancy. Urine test is quite reliable in diagnosing pregnancy if done correctly and as instructed. It is possible that you have taken up the test too early. If you are having other symptoms and signs suggestive of pregnancy it is suggested to discuss your concerns with your doctor. A clinical examination will be helpful.
Best luck and regards!
What I think is my period came, my cervix is still high though! Im so confused because its always low and hard during af. Its red blood so I know its not implantation bleeding. Bt the first todays I was able to wear tampons, today its barely a flow. I wanna know if I could still be pregnant!