Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
children

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

children

my husband uses atripla, i want to know if using it decreases the chance of producing kids?
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there! Firstly, it is good that you and your husband are planning to have a baby .Atripla doesn’t affect sperm production or sperm motility. It doesn’t affect male fertility. You can safely go ahead. Try for 3-4 cycles. In case you are unable to conceive after that then you and your husband may need tests. I think you should consult an experienced doctor in that case. Do write to us again with more details.
Take care and good luck!