clomid check
Hi everyone,
I recently went through infertility testing and found out that I am nor ovulating. I am now supposed to wait for my period and then call to make an appt. for a clomid check. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the clomid check and what will happen. Also, what are your experiences with clomid? has anyone had success with this medication. My doctor said that I could try clomid for 3 months and if nothing happens then I could have artificial insemination. I am nervous about the whole process and just need some advice. Thank you very much.
im on clomid round three. ive had two bubs using it, my 8 yrold was conceived 1st round and my 1 and a half yrold 2nd round. goodluck!
I did it 4 rounds with no BFP.  I ovulate on my own, but took Clomid to help raise prog.  Are you doing the Clomid Challenge Test?   You will just go in for bloodwork..no big deal.