clomid day 3 to 7
hi everyone i have a question for you guyes i am trying to get pregnent and my doctor give me 100 mg clomid day 3 to 7 i ask her to low dose she said thats not too much and she also give me estrodial and prometrium estrodial day 8 to 13 prometrium day 17 to28 i am using clear blue easy digital ovulation kit today is day 12 on my period i am taking early morning test can any one tell me when to cheak please help me this is my first round and i also have a very regular period
Hi there!  First I want to say GOOD LUCK!! :)  And second I'll say that Clomid made me ovulate later than usual.  I usually ovulated around cycle day 17 and sometimes I didn't see a + on my opk until cd 21!!  My RE told me the best time to test with an opk is AFTER 10 am until around lunch or 1:00 pm.  Best of luck hun!!  If you need to talk or ask anymore questions pelase feel free! :)
hi my friend how are you i just wanna to let you know about my progestrone report so how i did not ovulate this month witch is surprising me my progestrone level is too low i am really upset because i do have a natural cycle and i do ovulate naturally so i just dont know what happened
it just means you need a different dosage.  they will continue to montior you on the clomid which is a good thing.
Good luck~
thanx to reply me yes you are right they dont wanna to give me 100mg they change to 50mg now they my re told me that you can get pragnent but clomid is just extra booster so they said 100mg didnt work for you just because thats not a right dose for you they also told me they the high success rate is for those people who ovulate own is only 50 they dont need 100mg so let see what is gonna happen
Good luck,,, :-)