Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
clomid round one month 8

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

clomid round one month 8

So I just had my first round of clomid 3weeks ago.
I am really happy but worried... my cycle will be 7 days late tomorrow.  I took a test 3 days ago but it was a BFN ... I am worred the meds are making me late.
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there,
Clomid can lengthen the time between periods, and due to this the actual number of days that bleeding is present may be lengthened. This is not a side effect and Clomid lengthens the time between ovulation and the start of bleeding thus allowing implantation to take place. Do not worry.Clomid is an ovulation inducing drug and has helped many women conceive. If you are still worried seeking consultation from your gynecologist will be helpful. Do keep me posted.
Best wishes and regards!