Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
clomid success stories
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

clomid success stories

My husband and I have been ttc for over a year. He's 32 and I'm 29.Last July I was diagnosed with PCOS. I started on 3 cycles of clomid 50mg with no success . I recently completed my second cycle of 100mg of clomid. What are my chances of success now or after my third cycle?
Tags: clomid
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
385161_tn?1270084818
I think you've got a chance! I hear success for PCOS and clomid is good. Plus they upped the dose for you which should help too. I think you've got the same chance as you had the first time you took it.  I knew someone who had PCOS and got pregnant on her own w/out fertility treatments it just took her 6 yrs. I can imagine if she turned to the treatments sooner she would have concieved sooner. She was your age as well. She has a beautiful healthy son. Hang in there! Good luck!
Blank
my husband and i tried for a year with no success, going to dr 1 taking clomid for 6 months , finally trying dr 2 ,i found out i have pcos so this dr tried letrazole which is not a typical infertility med. but is a type of hormone pill that has good effects on women with pcos and them ovulating, so we tried that with no success for 3 mo. then we did iui when i git a postive opk.. still no success soo finally over 2 1/2 years into this we went to a great fertility center, RE where i live in ky and after 1 more month of letrazole and some us to be sure there was a follie , and one more iui , we are now 14 weeks pregnant!!! oh and during all this time of trying i under went many test some were painful... the only thing i can say "go to a re dont waste anymmore time .. and heartaches. and my health ins. did not pay for my visits there but us and some test blood work was all paid for the price is not as bad as people think its hoing to be. GOOD LUCK
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...