Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
clomid tablets

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

clomid tablets

i started clomid on the 8th jan 2010 after taking my last tablets and doing the deed ive started to feel sick and certin smells nock me sick. could i be pregnant of my first moth of clomid ?! im confued and have been getting pains in my stomach feel like pressure pains ?! has any one had these sorta pains before. x
I think you might be pg with my first I got preg on the first month, however I think sometimes the Clomid makes you feel that way. So the best thing to do is just wait till the end of your cycle and test. If it didn't work try again. I am trying for #2 and am on the 2nd month of Clomid. Good Luck.