conception tips
Me and my partner have been trying for a baby ( if it happens it happens kind of way) ie no contranception for about 6 months but nothing seems to be happening. I have been taking folic acid daily and tracking my cycle on my cycles app for 2 months now. I have a 27 day cycle. I had what the doctor thinks was an early miscarrage about 6 months ago dont know if this would make it harder. Has anyone got any tips for us??
Are you using ovulation kits? If not do so also use basal body therometer every morning, but opks are good once you get a postive your ovulating so you have sex. Try sex every other day during your ovulation. Vitamin b6 , cup of green tea a day, cough syrup I heard helps and try vitex
Definitely use the ovulation kits. They will give you a 24-48 hour window before ovulation so you cab try to conceive on your mist fertile days. After a positive test, have intercourse that day and the following 2 days. You probably ovulate around day 13 of your cycle so start ovulation testing around day 8-9 and test at the same time each day. Try not to use first morning urine per most manufacturers.
Also, highly recommend Vitex Fruit to boost your fertility. It will help your progesterone to be at a good level for ovulation and building a thick uterine lining for baby to implant.
Good luck!
Thanks for the tips, i tried the ovulation tests this month just got to wait and see what happens now and where can you get that vitex from?? X
You can get the Vitex online. I bought mine at GNC. It was Nature's Way Brand. Amazon has good prices.