Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
conception with polycystic overies

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

conception with polycystic overies

i have polycystic overies,antiverted uterus and blockage in right flopien tube and have off white minute discharges many times a day        how can i get pregnent
-6 Comments Post a Comment
You need to see an RE.  Have a protocol set given your set of circumstances, probably taking Clomid, and/or injectables and you'll likely need an IUI.  If that doesn't work you may need to move onto IVF.  Good luck!

i wish it would have been so simple.Actually i've taken clomid, clomitab, cerofene n injections also 4 about more than 5 years but invain.I once tried IUI but no use.Then i once tried IVF 40 injections were injected but due 2 hyper-stimulation cancellation was the end result. So dipressed.
Saj...I can definitely understand why you are depressed.  Over the last five years I've gone through six rounds of IUI and two rounds of laporoscopy (ovarian diathermy and removal of endometreosis).  The IVF option is still on the table and I am considering that.  It's been really hard watching everyone in my family have kids...my cousins and my sister each have two or more kids.  In the case of my sister, she wasn't even trying to conceive and she maanged to get pregnant twice.  I have come to grips with all of this over the last few years...I cannot sit here and stew about this.  I need to be content with the blessings I do have, yet not give up hope that one day I will be a mom.  

It seems like you may have run out of options if you done the IVF option and it didn't work.  Maybe traditional adoption or "adopting an egg or embryo" might be an option for you.  With egg and embryo adoption, a women who has donated eggs will be matched with you, based on your features and characteristics.  From there they make embryos with your husband's sperm and a surrogate carries the baby (or babies) for you.  I realize this is a VERY expensive option (far more expensive than IVF), but if you are really wanting a baby of your own and don't want to do traditional adoption, it is an option.  Traditional adoption is always a possibility and there are many kids out there (in the US and abroad) that need good, permanent homes.  

I wish you all the best.  I would encourage you to keep your options open and think outside the box.