concerned..
Hey ladies. I have a 6 month old daughter, and since her birth I have had a lot of problems with my lady parts. I have had my right tube and ovary removed. On Christmas, I had intercourse and our birth control failed. Yesterday I woke up with my period. What are the odds I could have gotten pregnant? I know after you have a baby you are extremely fertile... But with me missing one side of my reproductive organs, would that decrease my fertility? I definitely am not in a position to have another baby..
HI,
Removal of one tube and ovary does decrease the chances of pregnancy to some extent. Also now that you have started your periods, the chances of pregnancy are practically zero. Since you do not want a baby, some reliable form of birth control should be used in consultation with your Doctor.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.