Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
could i get pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

could i get pregnant?

Im new to this hope to get an answer:/.. im 17 years old..my period is irregular ..my period came 11-22-13 & left 11-26 i had unprotected sex 11-30...im feeling abdominal pain i just want to know if i was fertile when i had intercourse.
Any time that you have unprotected sex you take the risk of getting pregnant. Usually your ovulation days are about a week after your period leaves but it differs for each woman. The only way to be sure is to wait for your next period and then take a test if it doesn't come.