Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
cramping after IUI

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

cramping after IUI

I had my 3rd IUI today, and I am having some moderate cramping/pressure.  Anyone know if this is a good sign or a bad sign or if it means nothing at all?
I had mild cramping this time also... I think it's normal.  good luck!
After IUI in Dec (1st one) I had cramping for the remainder of the day.  The da after it was gone.  Also had slight spotting the first day.
Some cramping is normal.  Do not worry about it.  
I hope 3 is the charm!
Wishing you a BFP!!!
Yep, very normal. Not necessarily a sign.  It is because someone was in your cervix are poking around with a skinny stick...not exactly an everyday occurrence!  HA!  
i think it is normal to have cramping after iui the first few days.  Good luck!
hi everyone i just joined now i have not been feeling any cramping since my iui on sunday is it good or bad sign pls
Avatar n tn
Am having cramps after iui yesterday, is it a positive sign of pregge?