Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
cramps at 5 dpo

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

cramps at 5 dpo

Have anyone had cramps 4/5 dpo - I just had it last night and it was pretty intense. And when I went to the bathroom I was also cramping. Just asking - since every cycle my body comes out with something new ;-)))) Hey, what's up with those pervats here - sex position and masturbation? - WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! These people are just stupid.
I agree.....I told that one cosmo is a better site for that than here.......so yes I had cramps last month all the way before and all the way after O ended up being a BFP.
I have cramps as well. Yesterday at 3dpo it was pretty bad, this morning I haven't noticed much down there. I'm hoping for pregnancy!
Thank You both.

Brown Eyed Gurl - Love the comment ;-))) Honey are you pregnant - I have been away from a site for a while - but if so - here is a huge hug from me ;-)))))

ntaylor - me and you both - super sticky baby dust for you!
No I had a MC Aug 27th and D&C Sept. 5th and I think I'm now 5 DPO and praying that it's true that you can get pregnant again so soon.  I go in Monday for a whole pannel of blood work to see why I MC'd yet again.
i have cramps too. alot more then usual and i never get them this early!!! what is going on is there something in the water? lol
I pray there is something in the water.  My bb's have been killing me for the past week.....kinda like my nipples are chapped  (sorry TMI)  but I've only had that 2 other times and I was pregnant both times.  I'm praying we all get lots of BFP's this cycle.  I'll have the same due date as my first pregnancy if so.
Baby dust to all of us!!! I do hope that there is something in the water too ;-))))

Brown Eyed Gurl - sorry about MC - I hope that the blood test will be ok and super extra hug for you.
I've had weird cramps on Tuesday and yesterday, so 3 and 4 dpo..and today still some cramps but lighter.  Also, my bb's don't really hurt but I have lightening sort of pains that comes and goes..especially yesterday.  My nipples are a lil' sensitive..hopefully those are good signs.  :)
You've had two miscarriages? Do you have PCOS, irregular cycles or anything. There are a million things that can cause recurrent miscarriages and hopefully you will find answers. I too had all that testing done a few months ago, after 3 miscarriages in a year. Only found possible PCOS (I have way irreg cycles and polycystic looking ovaries) and mthfr heterozgous, so I'm now taking 4grams folic acid per day. Hopefully it will do the trick! Good luck with the testing, it sucks to go through this but I am hopeful for us all.
Yes I had one Oct. 28 2006  and this last one Aug. 27 2007  I have the most irregular cycles  I think possible.....They have not check into PCOS or any other reasoning except just nature.  But I pushed and they are going to check and see if they can find a reason now.  I'm praying they do.  I just don't think it's normal to have 2 MC in less than a year.
I think that is smart. I hate that everyone tells you it's just "nature" and the next one will work. That's not the case for all of us. I know it's possible, but I know I'd rather do testing to make sure.
I suggest bringing up PCOS, even if you ovulate the met can help with miscarriages and also ovulating later than day 20 can make you more at risk to miscarry. I'm taking clomid to make me ovulate earlier, as with every miscarriage I didn't ovulate until day 30 or later. Sometimes we have to push to find things out! Irregular cycles is a great cause for concern, don't let them look that over. There is some reason in your body why your cycles are irreg. Good luck!
Thanks I'm going to bring up anything I can think about.  I got my BFP on 150mg clomid and 750mg metformin and 5 mg prednisone......I'm praying I get another BFP soon as do the rest of you ladies.