crinone gel
What is crinone gel used for? My dr got prior approval from my ins company for it. They never told me about any gel. I'm assuming that I will be told to use it on my next visit in 3 weeks.
Also...I am using OPK for the first time. Is there any special time to take the test? I started using in first thing in the morning BUT read last night to take the test between 11 - 2.

Thanks girls!
Do OPK around 11am to 8 pm alos try to do at the same time each day.  Also lines have to be equally as dark or darker than the test line.  

I don't know what crinone gel
I just looked it up.  It's progesterone gel.  They usually give you that early because if baby implants it needs a lot of progesterone to maintain pregnancy.  

I thought my levels were ok (according to my OBGYN). Does everyone that goes to a RE get this gel?
My doctor is going to put me on progesterone as soon as he finds out I am pregnant. Even though my levels may be okay, since I have had a miscarriage he said he wants to do it to be safe.  
I don't think everyone gets this gel.  It comes in differnt forms.  I have to use vaginal suppositories sort of like the monistat kind.