Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
cycle buddies - clomid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

cycle buddies - clomid

hi everyone i start my 1st cycle of clomid tomorrow any1 want to be cycle buddies?
hi

I am on my 2nd clomid cycle on day 7.

Good luck!
whats your cycle days? good luck to you to
Hi,this is my 3rd cycle ..I am starting clomids today(CD5) till CD9..
I am doing IUI..This time RE gave me Clomid150mg
last time it was 100 and 1st time it was 50mg..What about you guys?
Good Luck with TTC
hi am taking mine cd 2 to cd 6 50 mg really worried its not going to work tho cos we had to fight so hard for them to give it to us. hope this is your bfp this cycle
Just for the warning... clomid could give you a thin lining.... I was on Clomid for 8 cycles and it did make my lining so thin that the egg can't implant...

Good luck to you and SSBD to all
my lining goes really thick anyway as i do ovulate its just my egg's dont mature before i release them, so really hoping it wont do it to mine. are you still trying babyblue 07? and what day's did you take clomid?
i am taking estrace with clomid..which balances the lining..i start it CD8-Cd12..and then after iui i take progestrone...
Goodluck girls..Hope this is our month...
Hi ladies,
  I would like to join your  group. I am on cd10 and I took 100mg clomid cycle days 5-9. Last month I was on 50 mg days 3-7.
  I am having headaches and a little cramping.The headaches are really bad though.
  *****************************Baby Dust****************************
welcome to the group...are you doing IUI ? I am on clomid 150 this cycle(5-9) ..last time it was 100(5-9) and before that 50..This is our 3rd IUI..and hope itsthe last:)

Praying for all of us...Hope we get our BFP's soon
This is my second try. I start tonight with my fertility meds. I took clomid the first cycle but it caused too many hot flashes. They're switching me to something else now. I can't remember the name of it but the nurse called in the prescription for me yesterday and I pick up the meds. today after work! So, good luck to all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Hi everyone,

Im on CD4, started Menopur for CD3 to CD7 and will be doing an IUI. I've had 3 failed IUI with clomid and repronex. Hopefully this next step will work!

I will be praying for all of us!
I am doing day 3-7 50mg and hoping we can do it the natural way. If not next month is IVF for us. Going to see the IVF doc today. Hopefully this will be the month though.

I heard about the thin linning which is why I don't want to do clomid more than  these 2 cycles. Not to say that happens all the time but just don't want to take the chance. IVF is not too expensive here in Australia so don't want to wait too long like with our first. Clomid is making me feel bad and moody and I would rather do one (hopefully only one) big cycle of IVF and then be done. With our first it happened first IVF try so hoping that could be the case this time too.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to be part of your group, I'm cd12 on my third round of clomid 150mg this cycle.  I had an appointment with a infertility specialist today ( i had been going to my obgyn), I also have a ultrasound on Wednesday to check for pcos.  My labs were normal so i was not tested before. So depending on the results it's either injections or metformin.

Pearl1980 & Selaiwa- did you ovulate on lower doses? I have not ovulated yet, the 150mg is horrible, have you had any bad side effects too?

Good luck to everyone!
I ovulate on my own everymonth but i was ovulating lat around Cd20,now with clomid i ovulate on Cd14..i have been using opk from last 1 year ..started iui's this march..
I know clomid 150 is horrible..i took it yesterday and i felt burning...I was so aggresive (aggressive)..i couldnot even talk to DH politely..i was yelling at him for no reason..whatever he aksed me i yelled back and kept crying...I felt like i am going crazy...Oh man..this is so horrible..dont know y we have to go through all this..for others its so easy...

Good luck Girls...
I ovulated on 50 mg  on cycle day 17 but it wasn't strong enough to produce a mature egg. The headaches and hot flashes are really bad. I am not doing IUI but going to try naturally for the next 2 cycles.I am using the clearblue digital OPK.Has anyone else used it and if so do you like it better than the other brands?
I use clearble..and i think its the best,,atleast u dont get confused with dark and light lines..the smily face is perfect:) i love to see that smily :) My RE sugested me clearble coz i was using onther one before and was always confused..light line and dark line..ahh so many things....
I used clear blue digital last cycle, but i didn't ovulate.. this cycle i bought a fertility monitor, i can't trust it for four days after clomid, but so far it's good.  I'm glad i'm not the only one.. sometimes i get a feeling in my chest (i call it my angry demon) it takes everything i have to not scream at whoever is with me. At least the migraines went away after the last pill.

I would like to join the group. It's my 1st round of Clomid 50mg, taking it on cd3-9. I ovulate on my own every month BUT  late in the cycle... like Cd21-22. The last 2 months, both ovaries ovulated.

So, when do you think I should start using OPK? I'm on cd4 now. I'm seeing my Re on cd13.

Hey
How is everyone going? I am on day 11 of my cycle and my ovaries feel like they are going to burst. A bit scary. Can't wait to finish this cycle. No more clomid for me. We signed up for IVF next cycle. Hopefully this will be our month though so then we wont need it.

Good luck to everyone.
I use to ouvulate late..but now with clomid its on track with late ovulation i used OPK from CD16-CD26
You are always there to answer my queries! Thank you so much.  IT's my day3 taking clomid. When I told hubby about the side effects of the pill ,he said oh no! :(  But then since I started taking the pill he said he kinda like it because I am more pleasant and my sense of humor is just so great hahaha . I guess the pill didn't kick in yet hahaha. Kidding aside, I just hope I won't get those side effects  or else poor hubby :(

How are you doing? I hope and pray that this month will be our month. Getting the BFN is just so devastating, I don't think I can handle one more.
Hello ladies,

I am  at CD 10 and took the clomid cd5-9 and I should ovulate in 5 or 6 days. I am going to start OPK on tues or wed. This cycle I am also using baby aspirin and pre-seed!!  

Let's hope this is our month. Only three more rounds of clomid and then have to look at other options

baby dust to all *~*~*~
What's the baby aspirin and pre-seed are for?

Good luck and God bless us all!
Hi everyone I would love to join you all also...I have been on Clomid for awhile I was on 50mg and it worked but the Doctor said that he wanted to give me a better chance so im on 100mg..im on CD 6....i do Clomid from CD 5-9 and i ovulate between CD 13th and the 15th...I to am like some of the other ladies on here ...after this cycle i only have one more chance to do Clomid...The doctor said that he wants me off of it....He would love for me to do IUI...but for some reason im scared to try that...I have been Pregnant thanks to Clomid 2 times but both ended in Miscarriage...Not due to the Clomid but do to the fact that my Progestrone never went up and the found out to late to help...My last miscarriage was July 24 2008 and we have been trying to get pregnant again ever since and no luck so far......

Mrs_hynes..........i have been looking into Pre-seed also....and i have been on a baby aspirin for over a year and im also taking a Gerital Complete multivitaim also...I wish you luck..

I wish everyone luck

Angeldream09 ........go to pre-seed.com and read it is very interesting and it makes you really think about your body...it is a sperm friendly lube...and the research on it is wonderful and not that expensive either.

Good Luck to everyone
hi everyone i took my last pill for the 1st cycle today and was just wondering when people got any side effects as i haven't had any yet?
i brought pre seed but haven't used it yet i want to see how this cycle gors 1st,
i got told not to take asprin on clomid.
good luck ppl
I had bad side effects on the clomid but the nurse at the fertility doctor's office said that it was uncommon. She said most women have no bad side effects and no problems with the clomid. So hopefully you won't get any side effects. When I was taking the clomid the hot flashes started the second day on them and lasted for about a week after I finished taking it. I had such a bad time that the doctor switched me to femara for this time. I just finished taking them last night. So far, no bad side effects! I go back to the doctor this Friday to see how the follicles look. I'm hoping I won't need another shot of Ovidrel but I'm betting that I'll have to have it!
is that like clomid (femara). i have my folicle scan next wednesday. sorry what is ovidrel? i dont know any of these meds i only knew about clomid cos me and my twin are clomid babies.
hey

I am on 2nd cycle of clomid. I get bad headaches but they get better when I drink water. I am on day 13 of my cycle and I am so sore in both ovaries. They feel like they are going to burst. Anyone else feel like that? I am not getting scans to check follicles. My gyno gave me the option to try clomid for 4 cycles (2 x 50mg and 2 x 100mg). I went to see my IVF doc last week and he got really upset that the gyno had put me on clomid with no scan's or checks. He also said that he thought for people like me that ovulate on my own clomid actually works against you so I was a bit upset. Anyway IVF for us next month but we still have this cycle to get through so hopefully this is the one. B'ding only day 12, 14 and 16 this cycle. Last cycle was every day 14, 15, 16 and 17 and 2 of those days twice a day. Thought I would just share that info with you all. :))))

What day of your cycle are you all in???
I am on Cd11 today..going for follicle chk tomm..and if everything goes well IUI on saturday...I am on clomid 150 ths cycle(Cd5-9) with estrace from Cd8-12...
I ovulate on my own but very late, around cd 20-21..Just read the above post by anetski that clomid works against if u ovulate on our own????? is tht true...

Well this is our third IUI and we have decided to move to ivf in august if ths iui doesnt work...will take break for 2 months..then ivf.

Good luck everyone TTC...hope we all get our bfp's ths cycle:)
I am on cd18, I'm on 150mg this cycle preceded by 200mg prometrium.  The clomid gives me horrible migraines the next morning after every pill, insane hot flashes, crazy mood swings, and very bad stabbing pain in my abdomen it feels like my ovaries are contracting. In two hours i go in for my first scan, so i will find out in a few hours if i have pcos..I will let you all know how it goes.

SSBD to ALL.......
Hello Ladies,
  This month I took clomid on days 5-9.  I am on cycle day 16 and still no + OPK. Last month I was on clomid 3-7 and O'd on the 17th. I hope that it comes in a couple of days. I haven't had any bad side effects lately just sore bbs. I am worried that I am not going to ovulate this month.
Anetski- I hope that you feel better.How long have you been on clomid?My Dr. told me to only use it for 3 cycles.This is my 2nd cycle.
*************************Baby Dust to all!!!!******************************
Hi again

I am sorry to write what my IVF doc told me about Clomid working against you.

Pearl1980 - Don't stress about it as he believes himself that he is one of the few doctors that have that opinion. I can't remember all the reasons to why he has this opinion but one was that the CM can become bad for the sperm when on Clomid. Obviously it has worked for alot of women so why not us??? :) I just don't want to be on it anymore, the pills make me feel so bad. Then again IVF drugs arn't that much better but hopefully that would be one cycle and then that would be it. :)

Selaiwa -  I have been on clomid 2 cycles now but the gyno wanted me to try 4 cycles so if I were to continue I would have to up my dose from 50mg to 100mg. In end of 2007 when I had my 2 IUI's I was on clomid aswell but my IVF doc told me only to take 25mg.

day 14 now....darling are you busy......:))))
last cycle I used the urine and the selaiva OPK tests and the selaiva one showed positive day 14 and 15 and the urine one on day 16. And to be more confusing the CM was like eggwhites day 14 only. This cycle no checking of temps or O. I can sort of feel it anyway with the pains I get as they are so much stronger when on clomid. I feel like an eggmachine. :)

Can you feel when you ovulate?
Hi everyone,
   Today I got my + OPK ! Yay !!  I used the CB digital opk.It was great seeing the smiley face. This is so much better than using the sticks and trying to decipher the results.Definately worth the money.I was on the last test though so you have to be careful not to start testing too soon.I could  tell  O  was coming because this morning I woke up and had some cramping on my right side.I can always feel when I am going to ovulate by cramps on one side or the other. I am surprised though that this month the side effects on 100 mg clomid were minimal compared to last month at 50 mg. Just some slight headaches.How is everyone doing?Is anyone starting their tww yet?
I went for my us yesterday.. i'm confused how can my labs be normal if i obviously have pcos? I had 56 cysts in my left ovary and 30 in my right! three cycles of clomid and hell for nothing.
Okay,the ovulation cramping is definately getting more intense!! Do you think it is okay to take a couple tylenol? We are going to bd when dh comes home and I don't want to be in pain.
I think I am in my tww now. Day 15 for me now and don't feel as full as yesterday and the day before but I haven't done any OPK this cycle so wont really know for sure,.It could still be a 30 day cycle so then I still have 15 days to go. :(

I had so much CM this month it wasn't funny. Hope this "escalator" has helped the swimmers go where they need to be. :))

Good luck everyone!

Selaiwa - I am not sure about Tylenol. We don't have that here in OZ I think but don't take anything that helps with swelling like muscle pain etc. I was told not to take Nurofen as it helps with swelling.
Anyone out there? How is everyone going this cycle?

I am on day 19 of my cycle today. Don't know when I O'd so will just go by cycle days. Having tvinging today and a little cramping. There has been lots of CM too. Anyone else like that on this time of their cycle?

Going for registration visit at IVF tomorrow to go through the process and get my meds. It has been more than a year since we did it last so have forgotten. Hopefully I won't have to do it as this cycle might be the one. PLS PLS PLS let it be it.

Good luck to everyone.
Hi ladies,
   I am doing pretty good.I haven't had much cramping,just a few twinges here and there. Last night when we bd'd I was having some pain on my lower left side.
Anetski- I have alot of cloudy cm  also. I hope that this is your month for a BFP and you won't have to do IVF.
How are all of the rest of you ladies doing?
I am sprinkling lots of baby dust on  us all!!!
*************************Debbie**********************
hi i had my scan today (for the 1st cycle of clomid 50mg) and i got 2 folicles on my left side and a massive (22 mm) on my right (should o in the next few days) so really glad its done its job just hope i catch now :0). how is everybody else?
baby dust to us  xxx
Wow 22 mm !! That is great! What opk are you using?  I use the cb digital this time.I got tired of trying to decipher the lines on the sticks It was alot easier seeing the smiley face
************Baby Dust************
Hello Everyone,

I would like to join you ladies! I have done 3 Clomid cycles. DH and I have been trying w Clomid since January. I do not ovulate on my own. I usually do Clomid CD 3-7. If my follicles are good then I do the HCG shot. I get around 1-4 good follicles each cycle. We then do timed intercourse. This cycle we did an IUI. I am currently on CD 31. I was due for  AF yesterday and was supposed to take HPT. Well I took HPT this morning and it was a BFN! Not sure if it is still too early or AF is late? Praying I get a BFP soon and not AF!
Fingers crossed you get your BFP!!! Let us know.
yeah i no the nurse couldn't beleive how good of reaction i got with it. i use one step ovulation test strip (get 100 for about £5) i use to use the cb test didn't really get on with it as i didn't know when i was going to ovulate so worked out expencive. xx
*******************************Sprinkling Baby Dust**************************************
Well Af came this morning. So sad!! She is ruthless I am in so much pain!
I would like to be cycle buddies with you ladies I have pcos and am taking 1000mg of metformin daily and also clomid 100 mg days 3-7 this is my first round  at 100mg  I have taken 50 mg of clomid  days 5-9 for 3 cycles with no luck but was also not takin the metformin every day like i was suppose too. I am cycle day 8 Hoping for my BFP this month. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies

praying we all get BFP's soon !!!! TTC stinks
Selaiwa - How are you feeling? I am day 22 of my cycle (8 days to go before AF is due) and I am cramping and bloated too.

I have started Syneral nasal spray to start of IVF.

Good luck everyone. Positive thougths!!!
I am on cycle day 27 and 11dpo... I tested 9dpo, 10dpo, and today all BFN...agghhh.  I also vomited on 9 dpo... which never happened before... and it looks like implantation dip.. on my chart... possibly...  I took clomid cycle days 1-5 50 mg.. and this was my 3rd round of clomid... so I am still in the waiting game.t
Isn't it funny that we all almost want to feel sick just to have a symptom that points at a BFP.

Bring on morning sickness...actually all day sickness. :))))
  I am feeling really good actually. I haven't had any major cramps like I did last month. It is actually a little depressing. I would like to feel some sort of symptoms. The only thing I have is  creamy cm and slight heartburn.I am 7dpo and the wait is kiling me this time around.
Twinmom- Your chart looks good.I hope your temps go back up and stay there.I would love to see an implantation dip on my chart.
Welcome to all the new ladies joining us.********Baby Dust*********
                             Keep in touch- Debbie
Well, I finally have some symptoms I feel really nauseous, heartburn,constipated( sorry tmi), have a backache, and cramping.  Except for being constipated, I usually feel like this just before AF but it is not due for 6 more days.I am keeping track of my bbt. If it goes up again in the next couple of days and stays there it should be a good sign.I am not getting my hopes up though because this seems to happen to me all the time.I need to just find a way to take my mind off of it.
   I need a truck load of baby dust!!  Here is some for all of you ladies!
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hello

Selaiwa - Truck loads of Baby dust to you!!!

I am cramping slightly but who knows what that means? Hopefully good things. I am on day 23 of my cycle and I think 8dpo (I didn't check with OPK or BBT). Still have 7 days to go before AF is due.

Good luck to you all.

I wish you all the luck, I am new on this board and I guess like all of you just wanting that baby and doing anything we need to to get it.... I started my first round of 50mg clomid on May 16th; days 3-7 I also had to take provera before that to induce my menstrual cycle; for me its been a roller coaster ride, Im a nightmare.... the only problem is that I am on cd21 and not a shift in temp what so every.... I read on a few websites that you can ovulate very late on clomid. Later then 21 days??? I hope the Doctor could answer a few questions when I go see him next week because this is extremely exhausting.... Im trying to stay calm and for the most part I am, but im also getting married in 7 weeks and all I want is to be able to give my future husband that gift on our wedding day, I think its the best gift I can give him and the best gift I can ever receive..... Im not a bridzilla by any means thats why I decided on ttc now..... Well baby dust to you and hope you get good news soon.
My temp dropped this morning.I just hope that it is an implantation dip and that it goes up again.
Welcome babynils
Any updates on thje rest of you.
Hi All,

I m also on clomid cycle and  this is my 3rd cycle.
I am on my 2nd round of clomid 50mg. I went in for an U/S the first round and the doc found one mature follie, I kinda hoped there were more, but at least I have one right? the first month I had no side effects except a little bit of hot flashes at night. This month or at least the last couple of days I have been extreemly irritable, and have had sore nipples, which I've never experienced before. I'm hoping it means I'm preggo. I am 7 dpo I think, since I've had so many positves on the ovk, it's hard to tell. If there is a next time (fingers crossed there won't be) I'm going to get the digital ones, and some pre-seed lube. and see if that helps.
Good luck to you all!!
and tons and tons of SSBD!!
Hang in there Selaiwa I guess the best thing is to stay positive; I am still hanging in I am cd 24 and I guess at this point with no rise in temp I am just waiting for my cycle; My ovaries feel like they are going to pop out of my mouth today and hot flashes that are out of this world. I was thinking of purchasing pre-seed, does anyone use it and do your recomend? I also read something about baby asprin, whats that about?  Just FYI I purchased two  books today and the one im reading now is great, its  called Fertility Facts hundreds of tips for getting pregnant, u can get it at barnes and noble.... so far its great..The other one is a few good eggs and its about the struggles of coping with fertility issues.... Hope everyone is moving along smoothly, lots of baby dust for all.
Hi all

Crossing my fingers for you all.

I don't think it will happen for me this month. I feel no different than last month.
IVF will start around 16th June.

What is pre seed oil and what is it used for exactly?

Good luck. I hope we can add a few BFP to this thread!!!
Hi Im on the same boat I dont think its going to happen for me this month either, I know you can ovulate later when on clomid but since I skip so many months in a row its hard for me to tell when I ovulate so I wake up every day and chart chart chart.... Pre-seed is a lubricant that can be used during intercourse and will not harm the sperm. I know that this cycle I was very dry during intercourse so I will be buying some pre-seed tomorrow on line and see if its helps.

Good luck to you....
Tks. Hmm should have know about this pre seed before. Allthough this cycle I had so much cm during bd'ing that if it didn't helt the swimmers out then I don't know what could.
It really is hard this fertility issue. There are so many factors that play a part in getting preggers. It's so hard to understand why it doesn't happen for some people and then others get pregnant so easily.

I am on day 24 of my cycle. Still have heaps of white cm but last month that lasted until day 26 where I went totally dry. My cycle has been 30days for a little while so still 6 days to go. The worst ones.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also heard about pre seed does it help? Thing I don't  understand is pre seed is better than natural cm?  
last cycle I have white cm from CD20 till my next period why?
anyways right now for me its CD9 I m not interested in anything keep thinking about this all. When will me our time etc etc. I have to go to RE around June 12 or 13.waiting before IUI and than killer waiting after IUI. God this is really hard!

hope: ur u/s result looks very good. good luck and keep BDing :)

keep in tough girls...

baby dust to all of us..

why ur doc. is keeping changing doses?  

I think that I had an implantation dip!!! My temps rose up alot this morning after a great nights sleep. 4 more days to go!!  Baby dust everyone!!!
well here I am at cd25 and for the firs time I had a temp raise... I have been in the low 97 for weeks now, and today i get the big 98.0, my ovaries and my cm has been all over the place since yesterday. I feel like my ovaries are pounding and twinging, so I hope that I ovulated late since I dont know what it is to get a menstrual cycle every month if I did ovulate this is normal for me late or not late the dr will let me know thurs whats going on.... Baby dust to all.....i KNOW HOW HARD THIS IS
I Asked her to do so coz with low doses i didnt not had more follicles.But 150 doesnt help either.I had 2 last time but only 1 this time.Lets see.Fingers crossed
Pearl I asked bcoz  I have same dose for my all cycle (this is my 3rd). lets see what will next. lots of luck to you and pray for me too :D

The white CM usually comes right after ovulation. I don't know if pre seed oil works but if you haven't got alot of sticky CM then I would probably try it.

I am on day 25 now and I think AF cramping is starting soon. Haven't felt much today though so lets hope.

Selaiwa - Good luck. When is your AF due?
hi i got some pre-seed and my fertility nurse said not to use it if am producing cm (if you have no problems when having sex) as sperm is really fussy and to much lub can make it do the oppisite and stop the sperm she said its best to try without it if your making your own cm.
good luck to you on your bfp fingers crossed.
loads of baby dust to all of us
Gool Luck everyone...HOpe we all get our BFP's this month :)
Hello everyone,
  Gosh I feel like I am on the bbt rollercoaster!! 2 days ago my temp dropped, yesterday it rose up higher than it has ever been.I thought that it was an implantation dip "wishful thinking". Then today "of course" it went back down!
I am due for AF in 3 days and have been cramping slightly. I still have heartburn but atleast I am not constipated anymore.I am thinking about testing tomarrow morning with a clearblue digital early results. I am not expecting a positive result so my hopes are not up. I feel like I am going to start Af soon. I am on cd 28. My cycle is usually 30-31 days.
  Anetski= Are you going to test or just ride it out?
Hi all,

I'm on CD6 of my 2nd round of Clomid (I ovulate on my own, but late, and usually have lots of pre-AF spotting, although last cycle this seemed better).

Was wondering- have any of you had ovarian cysts on Clomid? My doc isn't checking me between rounds (just on the phone) and I'm nervous about this. I've had minor cramps and bloating a little longer into AF this month than usual and am not sure if it could be just what AF is like on Clomid or something to worry about. It's very minor cramping and seems to come and go. Any thoughts?

Also, someone mentioned taking baby aspirin? What is that for?

Baby dust to you all, I'm really hopeful for this round!
Hope that was implantation dip only.
If you are going to test then try to get First Response.Thts better than clearblue digital one.Some ladies told me here that clearblue is not good.

As for me,I am 9dpiui (CD 23) today and thinking to test tomm.I know its little early but lets see...Fingers crossed
Stuff it I am testing today day 26 which is 11dpo I think. Will be BPN for sure.
As I thought. BFN! Oh well still a chance but not holding my breath. IVF it is for me next cycle.

Good luck to the rest.

Selaiwa - Fingers crossed!!!!
Thanks Anetski,Pearl1980,and Hope013.
I am going to take my temp in the morning. DH doesn't want me to test if my temps  go down again.He can't stand all the BFN's. But,if it goes back up I am going to test anyway. I won't tell him if it is BFN. I'll just wait till AF comes.
I had a stomach ache this morning and after going the cramping stopped.I feel good right now and don't have any symptoms of anything.
  Good luck ladies.One of us has got to get a BFP sooner or later!!
*********************************BABY DUST**********************************
ya selaiwa  try first  response is better and hope u'll get ur BFP...
***************8Good luck ladies **************
Ive been reading a lot of posts. I had a question regarding which HPTs are better. I bought First Response, but I also hear Clear Blue Easy is better. Any opinions...just curious. I test this Friday and Im getting nervous. I wanted to cheat and test tomorrow but I dont think Im ready for the results...

Im thankful for all of you sharing your experiences. It really makes this TWW go by better knowing that we all support and keep each other positive.

Good luck to us all, wishing BFPs for those ttc.

Congrats to all those with BFP.

And those with BFN, keep positive and stay strong!
I tested this morning with a clearblue digital.BFN.This morning my temps rose up a little but not enough.Oh well, I guess I'll just wait for AF to arrive if she doesn't I will take a FRER.The only reason I took the clearblue is because I had already purchased it.
   What a bummer!! I just want AF to get here to get it over with.

OMG !!! My husband just looked at my chart and noticed that I had 2 different ovulation days marked.  I marked the day of my + OPK as my ovulation day. Ovulation is actually the day after. That makes me 11 dpo instead of 12 DPO.I can't believe that I didn't notice it before. He just laughed  and so did I. He told me that it is not over till the fat lady sings( I am assuming he means AF !!! )  Gosh the 2ww is horrible!!!
oh so sweet and funny selaiwa!! it happens some time..:)
ya it is tough and horrible but try to relax ...and get little bit busy.
good luck to u and as well as all of us.
I m on CD12 and still negative OPK still waiting.
how r u all doing?
Howz everyone doing?
I am 11dpiui today and tested this morning with cheap $store one as i found 1 under sink..lol and it was BFN but i am still hopefull.I think it was early and specially for a cheaper hpt.I will test again on 12th(13dpiui)  with FIRST RESPONSE..

Goodluck everyone..
Cramping. My uterus feels heavy when I try to blow my nose (I have the flu). So AF is on it's way. Due to arrive saturday!

Mine is due on saturday too..And i feel AF cramping too though its on and off. When r u testing again ..i am thinking to test again on 13dpiui (12th)
Cycle day 30 and AF has not came yet.I don't have any cramping  but I know that Af will be here soon.
   Just watched The Curious Case of Benjermin(spelling) Button. What a GREAT movie!!!!
It was 3 hours long though. My husband watched the whole thing and didn't even fall asleep!! LOL It makes us want a baby even more!!! I have alot of love to share.
Pearl1980 - I don't think I am going to test again. I know the feeling I am having. AF is coming but offcourse I still hope. Good luck. Will let you know what happens sat.

Selaiwa - We watched that movie too last week but the signal dropped out the last 5 min of the movie so we didn't see the end. So annoying. :))

Fingers crossed girls!!!
Af is definately coming.My temps dropped and I am cramping.
Good luck ladies.

Hi All,

today is my CD 13 and morning I saw stretchy mucus but it was brown and now I can see brown spot on my cloth (sorry tmi)and on tissue. negative opk and headache.
What is will be?? I m so scared..pls help me
help4baby - I am not sure but don't be scared I am sure it is nothing bad.

I am going a little mad now. I had just got in my head that AF was going to arrive but all day today no cramping at all so now I started hoping again. I know I will wake during the night with cramping.

Will update you all in the morning (your night).

Good luck
My fingers are crossed for you Anetski.
Good luck ladies!!
I guess i am out as my temp dropped today.and this happens 1 day before af comes evrymonth.. also i have cramping since 5am..So i think she will be here tomm.. :(

goodluck everyone..
It looks like we are all expecting AF tomarrow.We will be on the same cycle and I hope that we will keep in touch.
I visited my doctor yesterday and since I didnt seem to ovulate last cycle he bumped me from 50mg to 100 mg, same way days 3-7. I also got a problem with my left foot and its swollen and in pain (not related) just have plantar fascitis incredible cant seem to get a break..... Im getting married in 5 weeks and this may all be a little to much... grrrrr.. Im also afraid that with 100 mg of clomid I will drive my poor fiance nuts, I almost did that last month...lol..... I am very calm and I know that I will get pregnant soon, I was hoping to be pregnant by the wedding and tell him that day, I cant imagine a better gift for him (us) than that, Im not worried anymore I know this will happen.....I hope you all are hanging in and staying positive since I know that it sometimes is hard when you want something so bad and want it now...... Good luck and lots of baby dust to us all....
I got my BFP yesterday!!! My second month on clomid! ...before that I tried for 6 years to conceive, so now I know that nothing is impossible!!
Good luck to all you ladies! clomid really does work!!
SSBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is great news, see if we all stay postive and pray for one another there is no way that we cant achieve what our heart desires.... The power of prayer will get us through this... I have heard such wonderful things about clomid and I know it will work....
Congratulations!!!!!!
well it is morning now here in OZ and I jumped out of bed to check and nothing so I went back to sleep some longer. Cramping then started so now just waiting...... Last cycle it came at lunch time.

hi again

It is 2.30pm now and AF is still not here. I think I will have a 31 day cycle this month. It is so annoying. If AF is going to arrive then why not just show up. DH doesn't want to get a test so just waiting to see. It is driving me nuts and tonight we are going out with a bunch of friends and 3 of them are pregnant at the moment. Just what I need to take my mind of it all.

Good luck to everyone.
Hey thts a good news ..WOw CONGRATS SWEEITE..wish you a wonderful and happy pregnancy.
I was so buzy whole day and couldnt pay much attentin towards cramping but i was fine whole day and i have white watery type CM i guess its the another sign of AF lol..well i have prepared myself for IVF in sept..
Goodluck everyone
How is everyone going? Af is still not here morning of day 31 and I am cramping so much. I know it is coming but it is sure taking it's time and making me crazy waiting for it. I am too scared to hope.

Can Clomid make you late?
to anetski : hey praying that is ur BFP!!! coz clomid doesn't make cycle late :) it makes mine regular. so have a fun.

to crystalwolf : congratulations girl!! so nice to hear wonderful news you really gave us HOPE.
I was feeling so bad today after my IUI but after reading this news I feel very very good.

pearl: how are you doing? keep me in your praying now my 2ww starts.

Well I did a test. A first response one and offcourse BFN!!! I am so upset with myself. I started to believe and now the dissapointment is much worse. AF is still not here but since getting my periods 4 mhts ago I have had 30day cycles and I am now on day 31. Heaps of cramping but no AF. Before I had my first baby my cycles were anywhere from 27-32 days so maybe this is a 32 day one???

Anyway I am going to dust myself off and IVF next....again.

Anyone else has tested yet???
I was hoping for BFP this time and i was pretty much positve but temp dropped yesterday and today i had cramping whole day..and now at 12.midnight some brown discharge so AF will be here tomm.AHHHH 3rd failed IUI ..so upset..I dont wanna waste more tme so IVF is the next..
Good luck all waiting for BFP.Hope u get it this month..
Pearl1980 - ah that ***** but we will get there in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
officially CD 1 Today:( so upset...will take break frm medicines and iuis for next two mnths nad then ivf in sept.
good luck all

Anestki how r u doin?
Good luck to all....
I am on day 32 now. Cramping alot still on and off. So much that I expect that gush of blood to come any minut. I have got a liltle container of my first morning urine just incase I want to take another test later today if AF still doesn't show up but maybe this is a 33 day cycle or maybe Clomid is making it late. I read on some old threads that girls that have always been regular suddenly become almost 35 days cycles when on Clomid.
I didn't do the BBT charting or any OPK's this cycle but I am certain I ovulated on day 15 because the pain was full on. That means I am 17dpo.

This is so hard. The cramping makes it so confusing but I still believe AF is going to show.

Have a bloodtest tomorrow at IVF to check if my nasal spray has worked and I am downregulated enough to start injections. If I haven't got AF yet they will do a pregnancy test.

Selaiwa - How are you doing???

Good luck everyone. Someone has to get a BFP this month!!!!
I know it was silly but did another test. BFN. It is pretty sure it is correct as 17dpo should be late enough to pick up the HCG if there...right???
AF finally came today This was  my longest cycle ever!!  ( 33 days!! ) I took clomid 100 and this time it extended my luteal phase to 15 dpo.I am normally 13 or 14 days before AF. I have gained alot of weight.I am going to take a month off meds and try naturally this time. Well ladies let's keep trying!!!
It is not going to be my month either. I called the IVF clinic to ask if the nasal spray Synaral which I am taking to down regulate in preparation for IVF next cycle could make my AF late. Answer: Yes it could so I know now I just have to wait.

Next month it is then!

Brown spotting started 5 hrs ago. I can't believe it but I am still hoping it is not AF as there is no blood yet and the cramping is gone. Very weird.

anetski- I really hope its not AF ..Good luck sweetie...

selaiwa - we are together in this cycle too:) i will be taking break for 2 months and will try to reduce weight gained in last 3 months..Will try naturally..lets see..

Good luck everyone...Post some BFP's:)
AF came with force this morning!

Starting IVF hormone injections hopefully today or tomorrow.
I am so sorry about that dear...lets not loose hope and prepare ourselves for IVF...
are u doing IVF next cycle?  R u starting BC pills first? let me know how it all starts i have to go to india in august so will get ivf done from there in sept.I just wanted to know when do we start bc pills and the hrmone stims injections..
Sorry to hear about AF coming. I really don't know what to do.  I am sick of taking clomid. IVF is so expensive here and there is no way we can afford it. How much does it cost there?
Selaiwa - I am sorry to see you got AF too. It is so dissapointing and no one that hasn't been in this situation can really understand. Every month we pick ourselves up and try again and one day it will happen but it is just knowing when...
I am paying around A$5000 for IVF but will get probably half or more back from our health insurance and the government gives some back too so we will be out of pocket around $2500 or there abouts. I can't imagine being in your position and not being able to afford those crazy amounts they charge over there. How much does it cost in your state?

Pearl1980 - I am going through IVF australia (www.ivf.com.au) and they have a really good overview of how it all works online. I have been taking a nasal spray since day 21 of my cycle to downregulate my hormones and when they are at the right level I start the Gonal F hormone injections that stimulate the follicle growth. I had my bloodtest today and they will ring me this arvo to let me know when to start the injections. I think it will be tonight I start. So nervous. Last time I had no fear and just gave the injections myself but this time I don't think I can do it. DH will have to do it.
How did you find out about IVF in India and is it much cheaper?
I am so sorry to here you both got your AF today; I know its so hard and all we can do is continue being positive and calm through all of this; I know that Duke University also has an IVF program that they gurantee a baby within 3 shots if not they give you a certain amount back... I had a friend that looked into it... I wish you both lots of luck in which ever direction you choose to go and stay positive that you will have your baby when you least expect it... xxx
Thanks for the words of support.
anetski- I am from india.One of my relatives got ivf done from chandigarh and she was very happy .Its been 5 yrs now.I heard about that doctor alot...And the reviews are good..
Me and my husband were planning to go to india in august end for my cousins wedding now wil do ivf from there only..Its about 2000$ and here my insurance doesnt cover nything so it will be 10-15000$ here..
How lucky to have family there. I guess you have someone to stay with while you go through it all and you can relax at the same time.

Hopefully you will get your BFP before you go in August.
Thanks dear:) Lets pray together for our BFP's:)
Thank you all for your support. I am just going to try naturally for the next few months.If it doesn't work out I will be okay with it. Good luck Anetski on your IVF!!.
    Good luck babynils,help4baby, hmaine and all the rest of you ladies!! I am praying that someone else gets a BFP.
    Pearl1980- I started dieting and exercising today.I'm doing 1200 calories x day w 8 glasses water(crystal light) and walking. I'm on a mission!!! I am giving myself 1 month to lose 10 lbs.But I think that I can lose more if i stick to my plan.
    I heard that clomid stays in your system for a while so maybe it will workout for both of us this cycle and we will get  our BFP. Fingers crossed!
Starting my injections tonight. I guess the rollercoaster has started. I hope I won't get too tiery or annoyed. Poor DH he has to put up with all my hormonal outbursts. :((

Good luck everyone.

FYI I asked my Doctor last thursday about how long clomid stays in your system and I was considering not doing it this month since it was so close to the wedding and the doctor told me that it would be better not to stop now since its in my system and every monthh every little bit counts, So here I am waiting for my cycle to come just finished my provera yesterday so I just pray that my poor fiance can deal with me this month, since im going up to 100 mg Im a little scared of the outbursts.... I also didnt want to do it this month since I have put on so much weight and my boobies are huge... I had to take my dress out, if this would of been any other time I would be so depressed but since its because we want to have a baby I could care less,,,,, bring on the spanks and the minimizer and on with the show.... Guys I wish you all the luck once again... Baby dust to you both.... Pearl1980 good luck to you as well with your IVF, hope very soon we can all write our sucess stories and share pictures of our babies......xxoooxoo For now we can contnue praying for one another, faith is the last thing we should lose....
Hi ladies,
  I am not doing too well and I won't be able to post for awhile. As you know i am cd4 and AF is packing her bags to leave but now I have been having severe cramps along with rectal bleeding for the last 24 hours.I have a Dr. appt in the morning. I am on bed rest until then.I am very tired and weak so I really need to take it easy until then.Bye
Oh no I hope you are ok soon. Rest up and relax. Let us know how you are when you are up to it.

I will keep you in my prayers. Try to rest as much as possible. I hope everything is okay. Take care and we all hope to hear from you soon.

Letty
So my Doc. is starting me on colmid next month and he said he would start me a 50mg twice a day so 100mg a day, it that too high to start off at?? I always get an LH surge but we have been ttc for 2 years now.  I know there are draw backs to clomid.  So I don't know if i should start lower or just do what he says.
We all need to hope that the Doctors know what they are doing.... I was only on 50mgs my first cycle and now he put me on 100mg... I have read that some drs dont put you on 100 until atleast the 3rd cycle, But every case is different, he automatically told me he knew that I needed more since I did not ovulate at all last month.... I dont think starting at that dose will hurt you... Who knows you maybe one of the ones that gets pregnant on the first round... Baby Dust to you.... Just stay calm and know that the mood swings are sometimes terrible but they pass....

Good Luck......
Hi All,

Praying for all of us to get positive result :)
Oh god..hope u feel better soon..take good care of urseff dear..

Goodluck everyone else waiting for BFP's
selaiwa - sorry to hear your not well hope you feel better soon :0)

will my 2ww is up today as i started spotting this morning so gutted and peed off.
good luck to everyone else on their 2ww xx
Thanks for the insight, im not too excited for the side effects.  That would be awesome if i got preg. on the first round, but i'm typicaly not the person that anything happens on the first round.
So does anyone els always get an LH surge but there doc is still putting them on clomid. I have been TTC for about 2 years now. I don't know if im actually ovulating but I'm guessing I am, cause the surge.
hi i've been trying for 2 years and i  have a lh surge and ovulate on my own but got put on clomid - i start my 2nd round tomorrow.
I get Lh surge and also i ovulate on my own but late in cycle around CD17 and some times CD20 ...i was on clomid for 3 cycles ..My doses were 50mg,100mg and 3rd time it was 150. I was given trigger shot to make sure i ovulate on cd14 and iui on cd15..

Goodluck girls hope u all get ur BFP'S soon
Oh thats good to kow I thought that every one that is on clomid didn't have an LH surge.  I wasn't quite sure if there was a point to going on it, if I had an LH surge.  Now I feel better about going on it. How do you tell if your ovulating? the doc told me you could get an LH surge but still not be ovulating like letting off an egg.

Godd luck to you girls!!
Are you doing any charting.. and taking your temps?  How I know I have ovulated is by my temp spiking.. and staying up for at least three days... along with Opk's showing up positive a few days before... Also if you are good at checking you CM and cervical position.. then those two things would also line up around the same time.  I don't do the cervical position.. but I started trying to monitor my cm this month so we will see how it goes.
I know you have not posted in a few days, but im not sure if you have logged in to check posts. I wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers and I hope your resting and doing better.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.I am doing better.The bleeding has stopped but I am still cramping.The Dr told me that sometimes this happens if you get really constipated.(sorry tmi) He wants to run a test called a colonoscopy to are any see if there are polyps or cysts. I am going to wait a litle bit before getting the test done. Thank you all for your concern.
   Well, I am still going to TTC this month but "au naturale" no clomid. Acording to my bbt chart,I ovulate between cd14-18.So I am going to BD every other day starting cd 13.We'll see what happens.
  How is everyone else doing?
   If you are posting on a different post let me know so that we can continue to be cycle buddies.
Glad to hear your are doing better I am very happy to hear that.... Sometimes we just need to relax and take a break and try naturally and see what happens. Regardless its the Big Guys choice when it happens. Get some rest and regroup, once again Im glad your better.  Well im on cd2 and tomorrow I start my 100mg of clomid... Yikes, talk about needing prayer... Ive gained more weight then ever on this stuff and the mood swings last month were terrible.. So hopefully this month the mood swings will be less and with prayer will also get pregnant..... I used the OV watch last night for the first time to begin this cycle and I hope that also helps me through this....

Good luck to you and doing all natural..... Have you've tried the OV watch??? Since you know more or less when you ovulate it may help you since it tells you the 4 fertile days before ovulation... Little expensive but if it works its will be worth every dime.
hi

Selaiwa - Glad to hear you are getting better. You will get there. Positive thoughts!!!! I will be thinking of you.

I am posting on the thread: Summer IVF buddies aswell but I will be posting here too. I know you are all strangers  but after writing with you and following your journey I have to see where it ends up. Offcourse BFP for all!!!

I have been taking my IVF Gonal F meds for 4 days now and the headaches are really bad and constant. No bad moodswings yet but I know they will come. First time I burst out crying for no reason one day and just couldn't stop. I hope it happens at home and not out shopping or something. :)

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!! BFP for everyone this month!!!

i got put on clomid as my eggs (folicles) dont mature by the time their released as they only get to 14 mm (should be at least 16 mm for a healthy mature egg).
and clomid did work as i had 2 on my left and 1 messuring 22 mm on the right (would of been about 24 mm when i o) but unfortanetly it didn't end in pregnancy so am on my 3rd day of my 2nd cycle today.
when do you start clomid?
HI!! i would like to join this forum...i have a 4yr old son and me n my husband have been trying for a second one for 8 months now...my doc told me i have pcos now..and gave me femara from d2 to d6...wats the difference between femara n clomid...an d y didnt i feel any side affects with the medication?i am on my day 18 now...but my doc told me to start sleeping from d14!!i wonder y??
anyways i wish we all get to see the positive line on the strip soon!
hi welcome to the group,
i haven't heard of femara, i take clomid days 2 to 6 and last month (which was my first cycle) i had no side effects and this cycle i've had really bad hot flushes and a  really bad migrain that lasted 2 days and was making me feel sick every time i ate or drank, and today i got like pulling pains in both ovaries. but you might be lucky not to get any side effects.
what cycle are you on now?
ok so now i have to ask my doc abt clomid n why am i using femara instead....will let u ppl know abt it....well it is my first cycle...we wasted 8 months trying without medication as my first one was an easily concived baby...it was quite a shock when the doctor told me i have pcos...the worse thing is i am feeling all the symptoms in the book n it is my d19 only....i'm quite sure its all in my head!!!
good luck for ur second cycle!! BFP FOR ALL
godil,

I also used 100 mg clomid from cd3-cd7. I had side effect. I heard some doc will give clomid and some femara. No Idea about femara personally but I m sure you doc have plan for you. But if u have anything in mind just ask them that will be good.
Take care and Good Luck
my 2 boys were concived easy to (i got told i would never have children in my teens as i have server endometrosis) with my 1st i was on the pill as i was on that to keep my hormones down after being on prostrap treatment.
with my 2nd i got rushed in with  a massive chocolate cysit on my ovary and got told i wasn't o'ing any more then later found out i was nearly 5 months pregnant, i've been trying for nearly 2 and half years now and i ovulate on my own there just not mature enough when i ovulate.
i finished my 2nd cycle today so will be doing opk in 3 days.
good luck in your 1st cycle :0)
do you know what the success rate is on femara?
i just goggled a bt the success rate of femara...well it sounds quite good. i would like to share this aticle whcih i found on the net...really informative...read it if u want to learn a lilttle bit more abt femara....http://www.soft-infertility.com/docs/PILetrosol.pdf
but have to ask abt the controversy surronding femara(one more question for the doc)
I am really confused.. maybe someone can help me figure this out... This is the first month.. I seriously started using.. OPK's and I have test 2x a day since day 10... I could of sweared it looked positived in the pm on the 12... till the am on the 14th... but I wasn't sure so of course I kept testing... and switched to digi's since day 15.. and I got a SMILEY FACE a big positve.. this afternoon at 1pm.. so should I go with the digi over the others... And one other disaster I woke about before my alarm at like 6am.. took temp.. but I didn't go to bed till 2am.. and tossed and turned.. and didn't sleep soundly so at 6am.. I wasn't completely rested... but I fell back asleep and slept like a log till 11am.. and took temp then also.. Which temp should I go with... cause they are quite different... aggghhhh!!! Just when you think you have it figured out.. in comes a curve ball.
I start my first cycle in july, we are trying right now one last time before he puts me on it. I went and got some pre seed, I hope it helps.  How did they know that your eggs were too small?? did they do a US?
I use ovulation kits every month but my doc said that you can still get an LH surge and not ovulate. How do you check your CM??
I would always get lots of CM sometimes 2 days  before I would get a +LH so I would just b'd both times to be sure.

Not sure about temps but I would still go by that temp as you had been in bed for more than 3 hrs. Maybe I am wrong. I only did temp tracking for 1 mht.

Good luck.

I think I will have my egg retrieval on monday so wish me luck that we get lots of good quality eggs. I feel so full at the moment, The thought of walking around until Monday like this freaks me out. Feel like I am going to burst.

Hope for the best for everyone. We need some BFP's this month.
Good to know. Good luck with everything, I hope you get lots of good eggs. I will think good thoughts for you!! baby dust for everyone!
hi i will have to look at that site. i was having scans everytime around ovulation and they were messuring 14 mm and under which isn't good, plus i had a m/c last june (i was nearly 4 months) and they reakon because i dont produce mature eggs that the on going pregnancy couldn't cope as it went on. but i must of been producing good eggs at some point cos i have 2 healthy boys so am worried that all the endo treatment i've had has effected them (as they make your body go through fake menopulse) and i've been having hormone tratment since i was 12.
i took my last pill for this cycle yesterday, then am doing next cycle and if that dont work am taking 2 months break then just going to take months 4 and 5 together (thats what my mum done when she fell pregnant with me and my twin.(we were triplets to beging with).
hope you get your bfp this month
baby dust to every1
Hello ladies,
   I feel great! I can't tell you what a relief it is just ttc natural. I have no stress!!!  It feels as if a huge weight has been lifted off me and I can enjoy life again! I haven't had any cramping or headaches since taking a break from clomid. YAY!!
   I am not using OPK's this month either. Yeah,I know it is pretty scary but I am sick of POAS .I am just going to BD every other day starting today till cd 20.
I am still checking my bbt and cervix so I pretty much have a good idea what to look for. My cervix is still too hard so I have a while to go before I O. I usually O on cd15 naturally but who knows what will happen this month off clomid.When my cervix is soft I know that I will O soon. Good luck!!!
*************************Debbie***********************
I feel the same..I am so relaxed and started enjoying life again:) I go for workout and go for swimming its so relaxing.I am also not using OPK ths month..I am cd12 today and started BD on cd 10 and will keep doing alternately till cd 22 or 24 coz i use to ovulate late without clomid..
Good luck everyone..Hope we get our BFP's soon:)
Good luck!! BFP's to come!!!
hello everyone just wanted to know how everyones getting on?
am cd 12 and waiting for ovulation pains and my positive opk (i o'ed cd 15 last cycle).

*************baby dust to all **************
u know the worst part of all of this is the WAITTING!! the medicine has done its part, u n ur husband have done ur part....now its all in the hands of God....the waitting is killing me...i wish i could fastfoward my days....im on my cd 23...n waitting for the symptoms to show!!!!!Hope we all get our BFP soon!
Hi ladies, Just checking in to see how everything is going.I ovulated without clomid this month.and am now 3dpo. 10- 11 more days to go in the TWW. I am going to read the Harry Potter book The Half Blood Prince. The movie is coming out soon and my son just finished the book ans said that it was very good.I figure that it will help pass the time.
  Lots of baby dust to you all !!!
i am two days late for my AF....so went n got my hcg blood test done....n guess wat...it came back BFN!!!shocked n sad!! now waitting for AF to come!!
hope everyone else has a better result than me!!
I am sorry that it was a bfn.I kept expecting to hear some good news from you since AF didn't come.Good luck next cycle.
So today is my first round of clomid on cd 5-9 at 100mg im little nervous but i hope everything goes ok.  Does any one have any advice? Or is anyone els starting today?
i got my bfp today cant beleive it keep looking at the test
loads of baby dust to us all and stay positve cos you will have your bfp xxxxx
Congratulations:) i just left a note for u today...So happy for u..take care of urself

Good luck everyone TTC..hope we all get our bfp's soon
thank you, just keep telling yourself you will have your baby (thats what i got told to do by 1 of my elderly patients last month so i did just that) it worked for me. :0)
Congrats! Im so happy for you! Hope all goes well for you:)
What cd are you on? and how many cycles have you done of clomid?
just to let you all know i lost my baby yesterday so going to have a break as its hit me hard.
wish you all good luck
see you all in a few months
I am so sorry to hear for that! Good luck with the rest of your journey.
hi there,
i am thankful i found this group. i started my first cycle of clomid last week on day 2-6.
i am only on 50mgs though. i have a long cycle normally so i am wandering what day i will be ovulating.... 10 days after the tablets seems to be the feeling of folkes out there.  will of course be doing opk and the temps .
i felt very wierd on the meds... very fuzzy headed. did anyone else feel like the living dead? very tired and emotional too.
anyway, my period only lasted 3 days and was so light! i usually suffer badly. that was nice!
so i hope it works. good luck to you all. i am gratefull for any advice out there:)
Nicky
I got my BFP!!!!!!!  I hope it sticks and everything goes well. After 2years of ttc i am so happy. Love to all of you and baby dust for everyone:) I was on my second round of clomid of 100mg day 5-9 and i think it really helped.
Hi everyone...I would like to join the group. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 13 months. I started my first round of clomid Aug. 29-Sept. 2 cd 3-7. I had hot flashes, pretty substantial cramps, and fatigue. I got a positive OPK Sept. 14 cd 19...I was using 1st response and had clear blue easy digital OPK to confirm results from 1st response and both were positive so my husband and I did what we were supposed to. I am now cd 30 and have been experiencing severe nausea with dry heaving last night, fatigue, cramps, breast tenderness, and mild irritability. We took HPT cd 28 which was early according to O date but tested due to symptoms and got BFN. I am very hopeful that this is our month but scared to get my hopes up since it could lead to disappointment. Has anyone else experienced vommiting close to AF with clomid? I have never been sick or nauseous with AF. If AF does not come soon we will test again. Good Luck everyone!
Hi im new, ive just start clomid 18th nov for 5 days go for blood tests next wks then either come on or could be preggers, ive now got v heavy breasts crampy belly, sick feeling.
i will start my 3 cycle on aug 7th hope there are some buddies starting that date also
Hi ladies I'm new to this the problem with me is I get a period every 3 months and have 1 blocked tube so I'm not sure if I will ever have another child I have 1 son that will be 14 in march and I'm 30 now I will start clomid in a few days 50mg hope it weorks good luck ladys
~
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers