Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
day 18 of clomid and no sign of ovulation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Hi All, i have been taking clomid day 2-6 and have been testing with opks since day 10 and i have no signs of ovulation is this normal to ovulate over the 5-10 days after taking last pill?
Sometimes Clomid will make you ovulate later than normal.  Just keep testing.  Some women don't ovulate on the lower doses at all and have to have the dosage increased for future cycles.
I took it days 5-9 and didn't ovulate until I was given the HCG shot. I heard if it works for you though, that it doesn't happen until a little later in the cycle, it can actually delay it for a bit.
I took clomid 50 mg and am on CD 18 and no positive opk or bbt. So I faxed my charting to my ob and she said agreed that I didn't ovulate and probaly won't for the last part of my cycle and if I did it wouldn't be able to sustain a pregnancy and to go ahead and start provera agian and 100 mg clomid for next cycle. Are you charting bbt as well?
Hi im currently on day 36 of clomid tested day 35 and no bfp, dont feel any different at all, i havent been bbt only going by cm and opks up until a week ago. Cm i had on and off all through out, however seems to of disappeared now, i dont know if i have ovulated late, or at all, its so confusing, do u think i should let my fertility doc know.?
Bbt will confirm ovulation... Its the best way to confirm. I use opks and bbt to predict ovulation and confirm it. I think you should tell your fertility doc what you have experienced this cycle and see what they reccommend. Good luck.
I had 6 rounds of just chlomid upto 150mg and didn't ovulate so I am now on my third cycle of chlomid and hcg injection and have ovulated the first 2 months with this so fingers crossed for this month. It can be a frustrating process especially if inpatient like me. Good luck to you.