day 22 and showing early pregnancy symptoms?
Hi there everyone i amm day 22 in cycle and have been getting a lot of creamy discharge when i wipe also, today sharp pains in breasts and tingling in nipples is this sign of pregnancy i have 35 day cycle so not sure no other symptoms as yet, advice appreciated x
When did you ovulate this month?  If you've an LP of 14 days then you are prob just 1 dpo which is too early to have symptoms officially however you do read about ppl who seem to have symptoms from the beginning.  I'm 2 dpo and taking note of everything i'm feeling just hoping to have a symptom.  Although I do that every month and no bfp yet!
Not sure when ovulated this month didnt get any real signs however been trying every other day so its not clear to tell, i do get very tender breasts before period due but today they have felt different it will probably turn out as nothing, same dissapointment every month, baby dust to allx x x x
hey ... you'd never know.  Track all your symptoms and if you get your BFP make sure to let us know all of them and which DPO you had them.  It'll give us all a bit of hope!