day 3 transfer
I am having my transfer tomorrow! Only 1 egg took,but we are counting our blessings.  Is there anything I should not be doing for the next few days? I will be off my feet after the transfer and back to work the next day. I work on my feet alot of the day,but over the next few only 2-3, 4 hours here and there.    I was tld some movement is good for blood flow and circulation.......fist time doing IVF and excited- but nervous!!!

Most clinics have a protocol they want you to follow. Mine wanted me on bed rest the day of transfer and up for normal activity minus any lifting the day after transfer. I always took it easy for a few days. I also ate pineapple core day 1-5 of transfer. It's said to possibly help implantation but who knows really??  Drink tons of fluids and eat non greasy bland foods so your body can concentrate on implantation rather then digestion. I also had my acupuncturist do treatments on me before and after transfer at my clinic the day of transfer. These are things I did and had bfps 5 times. We are now expecting our first baby in about 6 weeks.  Sending sticky baby dust and positive vibes to you. Please let us know how things go.
Over here in the Netherlands they say no special instructions after IVF transfer. Just as you would go about your day normally. I always taje the afternoon off after transfer and then back to work the next day. I also acupuncture treatments when we were trying for our first child.
I too did bed rest on day of transfer both times I did ivf. The 1st time I basically stayed in bed for the next cpl days and the 2nd time I was up a bit more but just took it easy. I also had acupuncture before and after transfer. I ate pineapple core from fresh pineapple for 5 days, beginning with xfer day, both times. Drank lots of water and try to keep your mind occupied so you're not focused on every single thing abt the two week wait.

Good luck to you!
Hmmm sorry, had not finished the response and accidentilly hit send. Anyway, acupuncture the first time around. Got pregnant after second transfer. First transfer one fresh embryo but two weeks of fever just after transfer dashed our hopes. Second transfer 2 cryo embryos, succes and now a wonderfull 14 month old boy. We started trying for a second child this summer. Had three transfers without succes and without acupuncture (cryo last embryo of our sons batch, one fresh of new batch and one cryo). Have decided to go back to acupuncture and chinesecherb suplements since New Year. Had transfer of our last cryo just Monday February 3rd. Really hoping this one sticks otherwise it's back to the hormones again.... I'm hoping for succes for both of us...