Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
did fertilaid for women make u bleed and cramp after AF

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Well i started taking fertilaid for women a day after AF was over on the 11th of oct-2010.and two days later i started to get cramps and when i went to the restroom i notice i was spotting.This was after the fact i had already put in an order for another bottle and fertilicm and fertilitea.I really thought it was doing what it should do at that time.Well to make a long story short it is now the 12th of november and i'm still bleeding and haveing pains/cramps.I really want a baby,but don't want to mess my self up more than it already is.So if you all could help me that would be great.what should i do?i'm still taking the pills,but don't know how much more of this i can take.
I never took Fertilaid but I took Fertility Blend which is somewhat similar. I took it for about 3 months but stopped because my AF started to get extremely heavy and the only thing I could think of that could have caused it was the vitamins. Also the person who cuts my hair noticed my hair wasn't growing and was drying out. Once I stopped taking them, these problems seemed to slowly go away. If you even suspect that the fertililaid is causing your cramps and spotting, stop taking them and see if they go away. Or ask your doctor about it. It is not worth the risk.