Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
did i conceived ???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

did i conceived ???

hi,dr suggest me duphaston tablets for 16 days.

today is my 13th dy of cycle n no period wat does it mean?

i observed dark browinsh thick discharge often
which is dry?
wat does this indicate?

how long shud i wait fr period please help me
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
Why did your doctor prescribe you Duphaston? Duphaston is indicated in menstrual disorders which are due to a lack of progesterone in the body. The dosage of Duphaston how often you take it and for how long depends on what you are being treated for. You should continue to take your tablets for as long as your doctor recommends, which may be for 5 days, or taken continually for several days a month and repeated each menstrual cycle for several months, as needed; or taken continuously. This dark brownish thick discharge may be a normal color change and usually happens when the blood is older and not being expelled from the body quickly. Other possibilities are that either you have a cyst or any infection. Your doctor knows your detailed medical history so he can opine you about your symptoms. Do keep me posted and write to us again with more details.
Best of luck and regards!