did i o or no?
help i was a reg 26 day cycle this is my first cycle from my dnc i got my af 4 weeks after i got smiley face on my digtal clear blue easy test on the 18th my first try i tested at 12 pm i woke up and decided to take it in the afternoon, then the next day i took it again in the evening but i dont remember if i peed b4 that or not in the evening and it was negative so did i ovulate on the 18th im so worried
I think as long as you got a smiley face, you definitely ovulated. Don't worry. Those tests are made to detect a certain chemical that means ovulation---so if it detected it, then you ovulated!
It is normal to only see it for one day--that is the most normal amount of time a woman sees it.--in fact if you see it for more than two days, I was told it isn't accurate and you have other hormonal issues going on.
So the one day you saw it was normal.Especially since you didn't use first morning urine.
I know it's so hard to just relax--I have all these questions and worries going through my head too!
Good luck! I hope you are PREGNANT!!!! I was 20 also when I had my first baby!