diet for infertile wome
are there any specific diets for infirtile women, eating pepermint, junk food is safe?
Have you been diagnosed w/ anything specific?  I have PCOS & pre-diabetes & they put me on the Sugar busters diet.
I guess it depends on what is wrong w/ you...lol
I have heard low carb works wonders for fertility.  Over-indulging in sweets can lead to being overweight, which is often a big part of infertility problems.

Oh, and I also read somewhere to stay away from Green Peas.

That's all i can think of.  
I heard that yams are good for your ovaries. Something about how they make you ovulate more. This is the tribe in africa and the women eat yams every day. They have the higest concentration of twins in this village out of anywhere else in the world. The dr's contribute the twin factor to the yams.

Good luck!
I agree with the girls above.. low carb diet has been shown to help fertility- even in people without PCOS or prediabetes.. also drinking milk that isn't nonfat, like 2% and cheese and almonds "healthy fats" is shown to improve hormones that can help with getting pregnant.. here is a great article that cameout in newsweek ealrier this year!   http://www.newsweek.com/id/73354/output/print