Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
does a ovarian cyst can stop you from getting pregnant????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

does ovarian cyst can stop u from having kids?
Tags: pregnant
typically not.. sometimes you ovulate the same month you form a cyst, but other times cysts can form when you actually did not ovulate and so the follicle grows too big and forms a cyst, and the egg was never released (so that month your chances of getting preg may not be there). Most of the time cysts are fluid filled, second most common is the hemmorrhagic cysts, which also tend to go away on their own.. endometrioma cysts are the least common and if thats the type of cyst then it can interfere with fertility due to severe endometriosis that causes those cysts... GOOD LUCK!
I've been trying to get pregnant for almost two years and for the last 3yrs I've been having pain on my right side of my stomach I just found out it was an ovarian cyst does that mean I can't get pregnant
you should keep trying..i was lookin into that and i cam across a lady in youtube that had a cyst and like two months later she got pregnant.
Thanks it really helps to know that I really do still have a chance.. Because I really want kids is there something I should take for my cyst? Because my doctor just gave me pain killers and told and didn't give me any thing else...?
Cysts don't decrease your chances of getting pregnant. However, they cause great discomfort and pain.
I had 2 big cysts 2 months ago. I came across this site which has very useful information on types of food for different body types. For me, food that encourages blood-thinning works. But for this author, it is otherwise, so do read through it. It helps if you know what body type you have.
http://www.ctds.info/ovarian_pain.html
One thing for sure, avoid sugar, caffine, red meat, eggs (oetrogen-rich), soy products. These food encourage cysts formation.
I went for acupuncture too. After a month of the discovery of cysts, they are gone. I hope things work out for you. Don't underestimate the power of your food.
Thanks how can I find out what body type I am... So no? I don't have to take anything to make the cyst go away?  
Does your stomach suppose to fell like its about to burst open