Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
early preagnancy bleeding help :(

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

early preagnancy bleeding help :(

I had bleeding, the first day there was hardy any blood and it was brown and oldish, and then it was light red for 4 days not heavy at all, light blood some times and then other times old dark blood, but there wasnt any blood clots or tissue, is this a sign of pregnancy?? should there have been blood clots?  
Do you have a positive pregnancy test? Your post heading says early preg bleeding. If you are not pregnant it is probably your period.
Have you called your OB?  I don't want to scare you at all, but that's how my bleeding started and led to early miscarriage.  It would be worth calling your OB and letting him/her know about it.
are you pregnant? is HPT positive?  if you are pregnant and bleed. you need to contact your dr. for help.  could be miscarriage.

pray for you.