estrogen levels after implantation
Hi,  Does anyone know if your estrogen levels fall slightly after implantation?  I use CBFM and I collect the sticks even after I get peak and final high I keep testing so I can read the sticks myself to see how my estrogen levels are doing.  My estrogen readings from first high day are pale blue. (the paler they are the higher the estrogen levels)

This month the levels have gone slightly darker from day7 past ovulation. I am on day 8dpo today. So this means that my estrogen levels are lower than they were at time of ovulation.

If you check my tracker you will see my bbt is higher than ever- 37c (my low cover line is 36.6) so my progesterone levels must be high.  If I am pregnant should my estrogen levels be higher than at time of ovulation or is it normal for them to go slightly lower?  

Any replies much appreciated!

It's so confusing as they say estrogen causes low temp and pregesterone rises it, so you would think estrogen stays lower if preg,  but someone told me that your estrogen levels should get higher if pregnant than they were at ovulation...

Your estrogen levels will rise with a pregnancy. There is a normal decrease and increase after ovulation (kind of like an sideways 's') that occurs every month regardless of pregnancy.

The problem with 'reading' the sticks is two-fold...1) they could fade throughout the month, once they have been used and 2) it's hard to know exactly what CBFM is calculating.  The only way to really know what your levels of estrogen and progesterone are is to have blood work.  I always get Estradiol done on my 7dpo test with my progesterone, which is a nice thing that my RE never did!  (which maybe if he had, he would have discovered that I had low estrogen throughout my cycle!!)

Good luck! Hope you get your BFP!
Many thanks for reply.. Unfortunately docs over here won't do any bloodwork unless ttc more than 6mths..  But the cbfm does show estrogen on one line (it's the only monitor that does).  I understand about fading but the line from today is def a little bit darker than the one around o time.  Well hopefully as you say it may have decreased but then will rise again. I sure hope so! Oh don't know if this shows anything but I have been getting creamy and lots of it cm since o day and now it's more dry and sticky today.. does that mean less estrogen?  Thanks
My E2 levels after my IVF, BFP were 1200 on 7 DPO which were very high.  Unfortunately, it didn't stick and I know my E2 levels decreased dramatically.
Thanks.. did your progesterone levels/bbt temperature dip on the same day as the estrogen dip or did that take a few days?