Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
extraction of eggs after novasure and tubal procedures?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

extraction of eggs after novasure and tubal procedures?

At the age of 26 I had horrible hormonal imbalances. The doctor finally agreed as a last resort to a novasure procedure, because of the dangers of pregnancy after novasure he suggested a tubal which I was fine with me. My husband at the time had already had a vasectomy and we planned on being done. I have had other health problems that made every pregnancy a little harder. I am 31 now and I have 3 beautiful boys and I am married to the love of my life. My husband does not have any children of his own, and we planned on adopting at least 2 more children. We have thrown around the idea of looking into extracting eggs and having a sergeant mother carry our child. Does anyone know if this is possible? I have been reading posts of successful births after tubal reversal, from what I understand that would not be possible for me but having a baby that is biologically ours would of corse be what we would do anything for.