faint line on OPK for 5 days?
Hi everyone,  I'm new to this but I need help as I'm a little confused. My fiance and I are trying to get pregnant so we bought a pack of OPK s and have been testing for 7 days as my periods are irregular. On the first 2 days of testing which would have been cd 10 and 11 I tested and got def negatives... not even a slight line in the test section but then the last 5 days there has been a faint line in the test section. It hasn't gotten darker at all and now I'm worried I'm not ovulating properly although my doc said that the faint line wouldn't even show up if I wasn't getting the right hormones so obviously something is happening... I was just hoping that someone that this has happened to before could give me a little advice and reassurance. Would really appreciate anyone's opinions.
Yea that's how mine are now for the past 4 days the lines were really dark and now today the line is darker than control line this morning it wasn't yesterday it was dark but took few mins to get there Monday n tuesday dark also, so now I have answer daily 7 test also and that's dark I'm so mad I ran out of digital they were coming up negative so I'm guessing I'm ovulating right now and my body was gearing up to ovulate maybe because I came off mirena iud, best of luck to you! We're cycle buddies
Thanks so much for your input :) I didn't test yesterday or the day before because I just didn't have time but I tested today and it was a definite negative again so I'm thinking I missed my positive test day. .. but we have been BD ing regularly so I'm hoping we caught the big O :) and my breasts are really sensitive so I'm hoping that's a good sign :) good luck cycle buddy!  Hopefully this is our month :)
Opks can be a little confusing. When I used mine, I could get faint lines for several days before I had a positive. It's best with most OPKs not to use first morning urine, unlike pregnancy tests. Make sure you check the package instructions to be sure. Also, try to test at the same time each day because you can actual miss your positive test line if you're testing sporadically...I learned that the hard way too. Testing mid day to evening worked well for me.
Good luck!