femara-ovulation
my dr put me on femara from cd 3-7. im now on cd 15. my dr told me to bd cd 14-18. so if i bd on cd 13,14 is that too soon? i am suppose to o on cd 17. i think. any input would be great.
I would do opks, too. I was on Clomid and dr told me bd 14-18 and I o'd on cd12 a couple of times. I also temp. I think early bd is a great idea. How do you like the Femara? I am going to try it the next few cycles. Clomid was giving me cysts.
I was on femara and I would BD every other day when I was approaching  our peak day according to the OPK.  I also used preseed to assist as we were BD.  After months of failed attempts trying the old fashioned way, and clomid, we finally got our BFP with the second cycle of femara.   By the way the side effects of femara are way more tolerable than the awful side effects I would have on Clomid.  Good Luck SSBD to you!
thanks. today is cd 18 and i just went and had my bw done yesterday to check my progesterone and so now i am just waiting for the results, i hope its good news. and i did use my preseed. and fermara wasnt to bad to me, my dr told me it has a better success rate then clomid, but everyone responds to meds differently, so i hope it works for me, i am really hoping.
G_S
How did you progesterone results come out?
I don't think that would have been too soon.  The sperm should be able to survive for a few days.  I also took Femara for the first time this cycle on days 3-7.  I didn't know what to expect either since I O'd late with Clomid, so I used OPK's and temps and appeared to have ovulated cd12.  I am now 12 dpo and holding out hope, even though I've felt like AF is coming soon.  I agree with the others though that I've felt better on the Femara than the Clomid and it is supposed to have a better success rate.  

I hope your progesterone test came out good.  Is that all your doctor is using to monitor you?  I'm thinking that if this cycle doesn't work, I might request an ultrasound next time to make sure it's working.  I feel like my doctor just leaves me hanging out there with no guidance.

We should keep each other posted on our progress so that we can compare notes!  Best of luck to you!!
i am still waiting for my progesterone results, hopefully i will get them soon.