Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
fertility

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

fertility

Ok I had my monthly dad on the first of the month but tree days ago I had to use it n I cleaned myself n I was bleeding only when I wip myself. But it was only for one day it was very light but I was not spotting at all so can u help me n tell me what was that is it any symptoms about anything n I also having back pain I never had that problem before u can message me to ***@**** thank you
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
The exact cause of your symptoms can be determined only after a thorough medical history and clinical examination. This is usually caused by a temporary drop in levels of the hormone estrogen at the time of ovulation which is quite normal .Are you on any birth control method? It is normal to experience mild bleeding on OC pills due to a drop in estrogen levels. Implantation bleeding is another possibility with history of unprotected sex.Stress, injury to the vagina, hormonal fluctuations, and undiagnosed vaginal infections all can lead to bleeding between periods. I will advise you to consult a gynecologist and get the cause determined. Do write to us again.
Best of luck!