fertility
I am 19 and after my son was born I got put on the mireana iud. Well I had one period after it was inserted. I got it taken out about six months and was put on the Depo shot to get my fertility back. Well it's been almost there years now and I finally got my period back last month. I just started today but I was wondering if anybody has went through this and got their fertility back?? I really want another baby and so does my husband. Any advice? I'm open for suggestions
Hi there,
After stopping Depo-Provera, you could become pregnant as soon as three to four months after your last shot. However, it varies in every woman and it may take some women up to a year or two to conceive after they stop using this type of birth control. If you are planning to have another baby discuss it with your gynecologist. She may suggest you to stop depo.Take a balanced diet and adequate rest. Try having sex during ovulation. It enhances your chances of conceiving. Do write to me again with more queries.
Best of luck and regards!