fertiltily
i had a sex with a prostitude once only.if i do sex with that prostitude more.times so does it will cause my sperms fertility to get low as after.marriage does this cause any problem in child birth?
Having sex with a prostitute does not effect sperms but it can cause transmission of STD’s like herpes, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and HIV. You should always use condoms and never have unprotected intercourse.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
i m having pain in my penis and my sperms are nt producing anymore as i m having yellow dischare with a smell in my urine so mw what shoud i do?