first post ovulation/fertile
Hello I am 25. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 years and have decided to try and have a baby. But up till now I have never paid attention to ovulation and knowing if I am fertile. I know there are test but is there another way of finding out when is the best time to have sex?  To find out around the time I'm ovulating and when I am the most fertile?
Tracking your cycles will be you first step. You should be marking the first day of each cycle. That will tell you your average cycle length. Based on that, you can start to plan for what your expected ovulation range should be. For example, most women with a 28 day cycle ovulate around day 14.There are phone applications you can use that help with tracking based on your dates. The ovulation predictor kits will be your best tool. The will alert you to when ovulation will be occuring, so you can try to conceive on your most fertile days.
Good Luck.
Thank u much help. :)