first self injection of follistim tonight - I have a question
What time of day should i give myself the follistim shot?  I think my dr. said "preferably 6:30" but i wander for what purpose?  Also, i know i should take it out of the fridge about an hour before to let it warm to room temperature, but after giving the shot does it go back in the fridge afterwards until tomorrow night?  Seems it wouldn't be good for it to warm it up then get it cold over and over....
First of all good luck with you cycle!!!
I usually gave myself follistim injections between 7 and 8 pm.My RE was OK with it.
maybe they want you to do it at 6.30 to give more time to work before you go for monitoring in the morning.

Regarding the fridge issue i actually injected the follistim 5 min after taking it from the fridge and return it right after that.You'll see its not painful at all even when its cold!

Good luck again!
Good luck with your injections this cycle! I'm taking this cycle med-free, then starting my first round of Follistem when af shows! I'm excited to no end! :) We did Clomid for 5 cycles, all bfn. This cycle, I really didn't want to do clomid again b/c I know it's not working for me and it ended up I have a cyst on my left ovary so I can't do any meds anyway. My RE said we can still try naturally, as we've had no problems in the past getting pregnant that way. But I'm making this cycle as stress free as possible, and gearing up for my next! Anyway, let me know how your experince with Follistem goes, and good luck! :)
I would do what your doctor instucted. With injections there are a lot of timing issues. GOOD LUCK! It worked for me!!