Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
frozen embryo transfer - pelvic cramping

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Hi Everyone,

I am 11dp5dt and have my beta tomorrow.
I have done 5 hpts at different stages and they have all been positive.
For a week I have been having period like pain on and off.
Just looking for reassurance that this is nothing to worry about?
Anyone had similar experiences?

A Positive is a POSITIVE.......It sure sounds like you are pregnant my friend.  Lucky you!!  Ask what the BETA # is & then we can watch it rise with you......

Good Luck
My guess is your pregnant!  With my last pregnancy I had a lot of cramping early on, kept thinking AF was coming, she did not.

Good Luck!
I AGREE with LisaL and Kricket I had cramps during my second IVF it resulted to be BFP and finaly to M/C. But with you it's gonna be a very healthy pregnancy.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
Congrats on the BFP!!!!  No chance for a false positive with a FET!!!  Can't wait to hear your #'s! and here's praying for a healthy happy pregnancy!  

Hiya I too got a BFP on Sunday from a frozen embryo transfer and I too was having cramps all through my tww I thought it was my af!!! They have settled down now although I still get the odd cramp!!! My re today said it's normal and to relax !!! Congrats on ur BFP xxxxx it's great to see such great news on thus site xxxxx
It's definitely positive. I had cramping throughout my 2ww. Got a BFP on hpt on 8dp2dt. Beta was positive too keep us updated with your beta numbers.
Hi Again Everyone

Just got the call from the nurse. BFP! My beta level was 456. The nurse said this is a good level.. not doing anymore blood tests but have my first ultrasound on 1st December.
Fingers crossed.

Thanks everyone for your support!
Hi everyone, I am new to this site....and was so pleased to find a site that I could relate to....I have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old son (IVF baby...worked on the first try) and just did a FET yesterday...only one embryo is what my husband and I had left, so we are praying really hard at the moment to receive wonderful news!  Hubby has low count, and mobility.  I remember being about 4 days into the transfer with my son and feeling crampy/pressure....I feel that now, but don't know if it means anything....like I said the transfer was yesterday....I am just trying to think positive and stay hopeful.  This would be such a blessing as I am sure you can all relate to.  Please write back with any info that may be useful...I am really interested in knowing if anyone who had a fet and who got pregnant results had any symptoms so early on....Thank you ladies!
My bhcg is on tomorrow. But  I  am having period like pain. I don't know what to do
This is an old post from 2010, so you might not get a lot of replies, but cramping can be a good sign :) bathe one thing that is normal about doing IVF/FET's is nothing is normal.  
Keep the faith!!!!  I really hope you get your BFP!!!
Fingers crossed!!!  Please let me know!!
Waiting to hear positive beta news from you :)
Hoping for wonderful news today!!!