frozen embryo transfer- boobs are veiny!
I had a frozen embryo transfer 6 days ago and I am starting to see veins in my boobs....  I had my first ivf cycle in July and it worked but unfortunately I miscarried at 9 weeks!  We only had one to freeze!  I am feeling a little crampy but that's it besides the boobs :)  I kind of feel like I am going to get my period,,,  Is it to soon to get veiny boobs? lol  It happened when I was pregnant the first time but I took a lot more hormones and that hcg shot definitely intensified things.....  this 2ww is terrible!
I can't remember when my breast started to look veiny, but I do remember the cramping...it happened every time I got pregnant (I've been pregnant four times...two miscarriages, one successful pregnancy, and currently 19 weeks pregnant). So in my experience, that could definitely be a good sign! Best of luck with everything!
I had an embryo transfer 9 days ago and i go for my blood test tomorrow! I am trying so hard to resist getting a hpt!!!!!!! I don't feel many symptoms but tomorrow can't come soon enough.......  the onlything i have noticed is a vein or two on my boobs.....  help! Should i go get a test or wait until tomorrow?