Aa
A
A
Close
frozen embryo transfer- boobs are veiny!
I had a frozen embryo transfer 6 days ago and I am starting to see veins in my boobs....  I had my first ivf cycle in July and it worked but unfortunately I miscarried at 9 weeks!  We only had one to freeze!  I am feeling a little crampy but that's it besides the boobs :)  I kind of feel like I am going to get my period,,,  Is it to soon to get veiny boobs? lol  It happened when I was pregnant the first time but I took a lot more hormones and that hcg shot definitely intensified things.....  this 2ww is terrible!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
318181 tn?1336447096
I can't remember when my breast started to look veiny, but I do remember the cramping...it happened every time I got pregnant (I've been pregnant four times...two miscarriages, one successful pregnancy, and currently 19 weeks pregnant). So in my experience, that could definitely be a good sign! Best of luck with everything!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had an embryo transfer 9 days ago and i go for my blood test tomorrow! I am trying so hard to resist getting a hpt!!!!!!! I don't feel many symptoms but tomorrow can't come soon enough.......  the onlything i have noticed is a vein or two on my boobs.....  help! Should i go get a test or wait until tomorrow?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources