frozen embryo transfer

I did my first frozen embryo transfer on Tuesday, October 12th.  I transferred 2 blasts.  My beta is on Sat (October 23) and I took a First Response HPT today and it was negative (8dpt).  Feeling bummed because I knew with my fresh cycle I was pregnant very early on.  Unfortunately, we lost a set of identicals at 10 weeks. I am sure I was feeling more during  that cycle because of the stimming and I was put on a lot more meds.  Right?  This time I just did estrogen patches and progesterone shots.  Anyway, any input on whether it could still be a positive result would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Megan
hi there,

i also had ET on 12th oct 1 5day blast, i dont know if this is of much help but i took a hpt day 7 and again today day 9 both neg, im not sure what to think, too early maybe??? im having alot of cramping some stronger than others and really sore boobs other than that nothing, sorry if not much help!!! hope everything goes well for you x  
You guys should wait for your beta. I have done hpt test at home the day of the beta and it was negative when the beta was positive. Sometimes it is early to detect it with a home test. Be patient and good luck to you
thanks for that jenny, my clinic dosent do beta test, i have to do hpt on day 14, just keeping everything crossed at the mo!! x and congratulations to you x
I have never heard of a clinic that doesn't do beta on its patients specially the first one cause a blood test is the final word. My doctor does 2 test within a day appart just to make sure that the results are the same. Well i gues each doctor has its way. Good luck anyway
this is my 2nd icsi cycle and it was same last time, hpt day 14 and ring them with results, i could go to them to do test but its not a blood test, so it the same thing to do it at home!! thanks though x
Wow...we are in the same boat!  I have not idea what to think!  I did another test today as well and a BFN!  I have heard from others that it can take longer for frozen embies to implant, but my doctor never went over this with me.  I felt a lot of cramping the first week, but not much this week.  I guess I will just wait and see what the beta is on Sat.

Jenny - thanks for the words of advice...I am going to hold out until Sat! Very addictive taking those HPT's every day!

1sand123 - let me know how it goes...wishing you the best!
hey there,

me again, just wanted to let u know i found some hope for us, one woman took hpt day 12 and it was neg, she took another day 13 and was very faint, then on day 14 she had BFP, i also read, frozen transfers can take up to day 10 to implant!! so we wont give up yet!!!! hope u do well tomoro!!! lots and lots of baby dust!! x
Good luck to all of you..i too am waiting for my beta on monday hoping for a positive.... I have been taking hpt's since 5dpt and today is 8 days past transfer and still negative :(
Thanks for response above.  I got my beta back today...10 days past frozen transfer and it was only 14.5.  The doctor didn't sound very hopeful and said it was a slight positive, whatever that means?  I have to continue meds and go in again on Monday for another test. Maybe it did take longer to implant?

Feeling a little down...any words of wisdom?  Anyone who had a low beta then went on to have a healthy pregnancy?

Thanks,

Megan
Today is 9 days past my FET and I just got another BFN! I still have beta in the morning... Kinda feel like it should be showing up by now :(

Baby Dust to all!
Well the wait begins for the call with the results of my Beta..... today is 10 past transfer and i took my last hpt last night and still a BFN!!! Hopeing for a miracle today! thats all i can do at this point.. I hope they call us all with a BFP :)  :)
Baby Dust to all of us!!
Good luck!!!! I have my beta tmrw. This is so nerve wracking. I feel like I am going to lose it :(
Hang in there!  I was stressed after first low beta of 14.5 on Saturday, so I broke down and bought two HPT's.  The CBE digital kind with 2 in a box.  Yesterday at 13 days past frozen transfer the test read "negative".  This morning 14 days past it read "positive" .  I am not sure what is going on and went in this morning for another beta...waiting for results to come back in a few hours.  This was the first time the nurse at my clinic told me that frozen embies can sometimes implant late, therefore it wouldn't show up on your beta til late.

There is still hope!

Beta was negative so this is end of journey for me... I have no embies left.. and o couldn't financially burden my family with another round of Ivf. :( good luck too all of you!
My nurse told me the lowest first beta she'd ever seen that made it to a healthy baby was 8.  And my sister's friend started with a 4.  So, yes, you could be just fine!  Hang in there!
Thanks for info.  I got my result back today and it had dropped from a 14.5 to a 14.  They said it was a chemical pregnancy and had me stop all meds.  Not sure if that is the right thing to do, but don't know any better as this is my first frozen transfer.  They are having me come in on Monday to see if my levels are continuing to drop.  

It is just so weird I had a negative HPT yesterday, but this morning it was positive.  I had never used the Clear Blue Easy digitals before.

Anyway, feeling bummed, but a little hope since we have 2 more frozen.  Have you ever heard of better results with natural cycle?  Anyone?

Thanks and good luck to all of you who have your betas coming up.
I had. 2 embryos transfer 5/31/11 did home pregnancy test 6/6/11 is that to soon