Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
general Question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

general Question

I had my tubes tied 7 years ago after having my fourth child. To no fault of my own I lost three of my four children. In the past few days I have been waking up feeling nausea and having small pains on my right side and my back aches from time to time. I have been praying for a miracle but nothing so far. This is what I want the most in my life is to be a mother again and I was wondering could it happen even though my tubes are tied. I get a lot of different answers a lot of them with negative responses. I just dont know if what I am feeling is an eptopic pregnancy or am I pregnant  if anyone could help me I would appreciate it....