geritol does have a baby in every bottle
I just had to comment on the topic of gritol and fertility. I lost my virginity at 22 to a guy that was taking geritol (no he wasn't an old man. lol). We always used protection, but I later found out that he was cheating and not using protection with the other girls he was cheating with... 3 to be exact. ALL OF THEM BECAME PREGNANT!

Years later I started having very irregular periods and was afraid I wouldn't be able to conceive when the time came that I wanted to. My doctor was urging me to take birth contril pills to regulate it, but something feels so unnatural to me about taking those, so I declined. I remembered what had happened with the geritol years before, so I went to the store and bought the pills... I took the pills regularly for one year and noticed that I began to have regular, normal monthly periods. I stopped taking the pills and for the last two years my period has been coming like clockwork.

I have recently started back taking geritol because I am well into my 30s now and have a desire to have a child in the next year or so. I am with a man whom would like to have a family, so we will see what the next few months hold. I can definitely say, though, that it was the geritol regulated my periods without question, so I will not doubt its power to help me in conceiving.