getting pregnant
I want to get pregnant but me and my boyfriend have been having sex all the time and I just can't seem too get pregnant does that mean I can't have kids
Hi there,
You may try having sex during ovulation. It increases the chances of conceiving. You can determine when you are ovulating with the help of changes occurring in your body like rise in basal body temperature, consistency of cervical mucus etc.Ovulation predictor kits can help detect the presence of LH in urine. They are quite helpful in determining when you ovulate. Infertility is defined as inability to conceive while not using any contraception and after trying for one year. Ovulation dysfunction, blocked fallopian tubes, PID are few common causes of infertility. If you are anxious it is best to consult a gynecologist. A medical evaluation of you and your partner will be helpful. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!