Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
getting pregnant
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

getting pregnant

I want to get pregnant but me and my boyfriend have been having sex all the time and I just can't seem too get pregnant does that mean I can't have kids
Hi there,
You may try having sex during ovulation. It increases the chances of conceiving. You can determine when you are ovulating with the help of changes occurring in your body like rise in basal body temperature, consistency of cervical mucus etc.Ovulation predictor kits can help detect the presence of LH in urine. They are quite helpful in determining when you ovulate. Infertility is defined as inability to conceive while not using any contraception and after trying for one year. Ovulation dysfunction, blocked fallopian tubes, PID are few common causes of infertility. If you are anxious it is best to consult a gynecologist. A medical evaluation of you and your partner will be helpful. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank