getting pregnant on the pill?
i have been on the pill for well over a year. in the past two weeks i have been feeling like there is a possibilty i could be pregnant. my question is, since i am on the pill, when would be the correct time to take a pregnancy test? the placebo pills make me have a period every month so i have no idea when i could take a test and it produce a correct result. i hope this isn't common knowledge, because i have no idea. if i am pregnant, i won't to take action and not continue on the pill. thanks so much!
"in the past two weeks i have been feeling like there is a possibilty i could be pregnant" If it has been two weeks and you have felt pregnant i am sure that you could test now and know but if i were you i would wait till the sugar pills and then see if you get your period. good luck i hope you get the answers you are looking for