Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
going on 2nd IUI

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

going on 2nd IUI

Hello Ladies,

Sorry havent been on in a minute, but to follow up, I had blood work done E level is 269 with follicles ranging from 16,24.26, I give trigger shot tonight and go in for my IUI on sat... then the 2 week window begins.. any one else on same path .

baby dust for all .. please keep fingers crossed
Hi There!

Good luck! I'm in my 2ww and this is my second IUI. I took femara and trigger shot this time around. Hoping for the best. I went in for IUI on Monday and Tuesday, back for blood work 1/18.

keeping fingers crossed...
thanks.. i have been on Gonal f and now ovirdel .. my fingers are crossed for you .. good luck .. and lots and lots of baby dust
Best of luck to you!! Follicle size looks good! My 2ww is ending... get beta results tomorrow. Praying for BFPs for all of us.
Hugs...
Hi Honey,

To: hzprgurl90

We are sailing in the same post. I am on 7dpiui. Going through 2ww. I knw it is difficult to wait but have faith n be positive n strong. Your follicle size is pretty fine. I hope you get success in this sitting. All the best. tc

To: Sammy_J

I wish you all the best n praying that you get success.  Tc.

Hugs
mannini
Thanks for the prayers ladies, pls keep them coming as i still need them.
My first beta was 47.8, though it could well be because of the hcg 1000 shots i'm getting daily.
At frst I was happy to see this number, but when I saw doc he didnt seem as pleased and said this doesnt tell us anything and next beta will give some clarity. So now I have to wait till Monday but right now I feel awful.
DH and I talked and decided we are going to keep our hopes low and expect the worst. I tried to stay positive with him but he could see I was stressed. The minute he fell asleep I cried and cried and cried. Had to let it all out. This was my second back to back IUI and I've been getting shots every day since 6 november. And ultrasound scans every other day. Not to mention yucky progesterone suppositories daily after the IUIs. hopes building up with each scan. And now it seems like it is all going down the drain.
Sorry for venting all this here, this is the only place I know I can let it out and others will understamd amd support me unlike my family and friends. though they are all very supportive but they cannot begin to understand what it means to go thru this again and again...
Well, now I need to start getting ready for the next IUI. Unless there's a miracle on Monday's beta. I believe in miracles but I'm not counting on it.
Thanks for being here for me, it means the world to me.
Tearful hugs...
Sam.
Oh, stay positive! If it's Gods will then everything will be fine on Monday. Try to stay busy. Taking walks always makes me feel better. It's such a roller coaster that we're all on! You are in my daily prayers! Please keep us posted. We're here for you whenever you need to talk!! It sounds like you have a very supportive husband, lean on each other!  Hugs, Jen
Thanks a lot Jennifer.
Yes husband is very supportive but the support I get from friends like you in this forum is most valuable as you understand what its like whereas noone else in my family does. Thanks for the prayers, I am going to try to relax and enjoy the weekend and have decided to stay away from the forum after now till the next beta so I don't obsess about this topic all the time.
Hugs back,
Sam.
Well my fingers acrossed for and I know what your saying... I always feel way better when chatting with all you ladies, it is really nice to know that the other person your talking to really understands,and is not just listening they understand.. and me too my DH is so supportive as well and I never cry in front of him either..but he has been great... I feel like after 17 yrs together,and no baby, the STRESSS level is sooo high. and I am very greatful for ALL OF YOU ON HERE.. SOO KEEP YOUR HEAD UP,you will get a BFP... as for me , well I wont know till the 23 of Jan.. but this IUI is much different then the first, I had a lot of cramoing, bbs were sore,but this round nothing!!!! so I hope all goes well.. LOTS OF BABY DUST FOR ALL...